The "Naw man this is what you gotta do" guy

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I know you've come into contact with him(or her). Where as soon as you mention you lift, exercise, or are bulking up, they suddenly have the miracle solution for you. Doesn't matter that they don't lift or workout, they KNOW what works and will argue your true and tested knowledge because they KNOW how to achieve the goal you're working towards.

Like Mr."Naw don't eat a lot of meals throughout the day. What you want to do is eat a few really big meals in a day". Excuse me?

or Mr "Naw man, you don't need all these supplements, like what's this flax seed stuff? I've never even heard of that. Just eat a lot man"

Add on
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lmao sometimes i get the urge to do that to a few ppl i encounter at the gym but i convince myself not to unless they ask me for advice..

when i started working out, no one came up to me and explained what to do, i basically had to research everything i know all by myself and in a way it made me appreciate what i do more knowing i had to spend lots of time finding out
    test
  3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

That happened to me once, some overly obese dude in army fatigues helped me correct my DB flies form. The guy was right though so I didn't have to lock the guy in a dark, cold room feeding him moldy onion rings and piss every two days on some "Saw III" shit.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Hahaha this made me laugh.
    test
  5. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

well its usually a fat ass who dosnet know shit and smells like feet has been working out for 3 years and has lost no weight and look worse then when he began this is why i dont go to the YMCA.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.