the most deliberately ratchet and ignorant video you will see since "birthday song"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 16, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

that dude from the 1:50 thru 1:53 mark :funny: :funny:

homie said, "i was out buyin some milk..." and drinks a muscle milk on cue :funny:

nim, i know u probably won't read this, but props on all your videos man. all of 'em are entertaining.

dem girls lookin thick 'n juicy in this one
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

its a dope idea, only issue the money but if some how it doesnt hurt the pockets much should be a good investment, at least to see if there was a spike in hits during that week or so..

would be a interesting experiment in itself and worth the 750 just to try it out.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Just lemme know ill throw rm logos and shit on the video

Also for this video they wanted to do some strip club typical shit I'm like nah people tired of that lets change it up
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

shit look low budget as fuck
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I dunno about this idea yayo.....ain't my money or your though so let's see how it turns out

Nim would've been better off putting rm on those serius jones vids that were on ws
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

The truth is ( this is the reason y'all are fishing for ideas to bring ppl to the site) that rm needs a gimmick to entice new users but it's hard as fuck to get ppl to post on two forum continuously

I'm on a lions forum
    Obtva
    And bva and I only really post here how the fuck can u make ppl stay longer than a week for a tourney or some shit? That's the real answer

The got damn forum is too fucking cluttered like we've mentioned countless times if ppl could see the random conversations we have here such as about sports,life and naked bitches they might be interested in the community
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

why would i put RM on those videos when they were already on WS? what kind of common sense do u have?

if im putting RM on a video, there obviously has to be some kind of true benefit
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

the fact is, rm has never done anything OUTSIDE of rm... literally the only way people come here is from friends telling them or some shit... its like a secret cult, that used to be very vast and is dwindling because the name isn't being promoted anywhere.

i dont see any better avenue than promoting the rm name on the biggest rap site... i mean where else could u advertise better than a video on worldstar?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Then jook should pay for a banner man

Not a vid to be honest the only reason I click on the vids u have on there is cause I know u I'm not clicking on random artist vids and even if I am I ain't following them on twitter nor am I going to any links they say go to

This song isn't that enjoyable to get the world of mouth going so strongly that rm will receive a bunch of traffic

He'd be better off purchasing a banner on the site cause I've clicked those and bought shit from the companies like northskull and what not I would've never known about them if not for ws

Jook should wait until he puts together a so u think u can rap contest buy a banner on wshh and then we brainstorm on how to keep the members that will join just to win some money
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

The reason bva died had nothing to do with the site man I dunno why ppl keep calling foreman a opportunist

The reason everybody left is because foreman was well liked and went to events to battle in real life

A lot of those dudes over there he's genuinely friends hence why he won't let anyone post bootlegs that's his one rule

None if y'all ever reached out to do sponsorship for gt now known as kotd or URL to my knowledge so why would the owners and battlers be loyal to u?

That's what it all boils down to with bva

The otbva came from the mods not letting the battle fans post bootlegs and talk about what they wanted y'all forced them into another forum they resented it and made a troll kingdom

Again that's why I said all of this shit is plekz and other mods fault u can't regulate something that grew organically man

Y'all changed the fucking website with no notice that's why everyone left from over there
    test
  12. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

following a certain artist is one thing

but seeing 'rapmusic.com' is something different and ppl may view just to see what rapmusic.com is.

also, if they put 'sign up rapmusic.com and have a chance to have your video sponsered' u dont think abunch of artist going to sign up n see how to go about getting sponsered ???
    test
  13. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I want y'all to read that

@Plekz

@Jook
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

No lol

Ask skep man that idea makes little to no sense
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

wtf does skep know?

skep is a broke ass puerto rican living in wack ass orlando man fuck out of here lmao
    test
  16. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lmaoooooooooo. U really are bipolar hahahahah

My. Nigga
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

that nigga cant even get 5 people from RM to buy emac .99 cent song man. fuck u gon ask him like he's some marketing guru man hahahahaha

nigga dont know shit
    test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

U horny as hell
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Who the fuck has ever clicked on a world star banner ?

I don't know why people are even taking h20's opinion when it comes to marketing

Nigga couldn't market free water in Angola
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

:chefoooh:

Nigguh said he couldn't even give free water away to these nigguhs :funny:

[​IMG]
    test