The Minnesota Kevinwolves

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SiegeSupreme, Nov 13, 2013.

1. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Have been wrecking shit lately. Do they have a chance to win it all this year? Kevin #1 is putting on an early MVP performance with 26.4 pts, 15 rb, and 5 assists a game so far. Kevin #2 is shitting on every 2 guard besides Harden with 26.4 PPG on 46% shooting and 56% from 3.

Oh yeah and Rubio's doing his thing with 9 assists a game and currently at 3.4 steals a game (his defense is underrated as fuck).

If they stay healthy can they win it all? I really don't see anyone fucking with their starting lineup. Pekovic is a solid ass center too. Brewer's the weak link here but honestly Rubio makes everyone he plays with looks 100x better. How far ya'll think they can go?
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I mean, the Heat are fucking with their starting line-up.

K-Love is one of my favorite players, and has been for a while. Their starting 5 are rock solid but they're not deep enough to contend with other teams, IMO.

But yea, I am no expert.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. quotive

quotive 3

they good but its too early to call it dog
    test
  4. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Lol what's the point of calling it once you already know what's going to happen.? That's why it's called a prediction homie...

Obviously it's been like 8 games but you have two players putting up MVP numbers along with a top tier PGA and a solid supporting cast...I'm predicting they go far if they stay healthy.
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Honestly, I think you could put Kevin Love on almost any team and make them a contender for at least a wild card.

That leap from playoff team to championship team is the farthest leap though, and I don't think they have the depth to make that leap yet.
    test
  6. quotive

quotive 3

test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i love how kevin martins doing good.. he flopped for me a few years ago when i drafted him.. but i got him this year on autodraft and hes been killin it for me
    test
  8. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

if rubio could get his FG% up over 40%, that would be one dangerous team.
    test