The Miller Experiment

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

[​IMG]

Remember the Miller–Urey experiment ? There have been many experiments to try and create life in the lab. He made life right ? RIGHT ?

We all remember this in school. Well...a lot of us do. It was a lie to sell evolutionary agenda.

Students are taught many important events occurred during the Archean eara, the most important which was the evolution of life. That progress from a complex molecules to even the simplest living organism was a very long process. They say the first living cells emerged 3.8 to 4 billion years ago. There is no record of the event. But they claim the first replicating systems must have evolved from this ocean organic 'soup'.

In the lab, Miller circulated methane, ammonia and hydrogen (to mimic the conditions that they thought were in the early atmosphere) and water vapor (to simulate the ocean) through some tubes with a lighting spark in there to simulate lighting in the early atmosphere. This is all fictitious but this is what they were thinking.

They teach that Miller made a mixture in amino acids. (propaganda) He did not make LIFE, he did not even come close.

Miller excluded oxygen in a reducing atmosphere because life could not evolve without oxygen present. He knew the presence of oxygen would break down an amino acid. Any amino acids that tried to combine therefore would be oxidized. So they purposely excluded oxygen.

The problem with this is: If you don't have oxygen you do not have ozone, and Ozone blocks UV light...and UV light destroys ammonia and that was one of his gasses!

Life can not evolve without oxygen to protect the ammonia.

The other problem is the Earth has always had oxygen -even more than today. Also oxygen is found in the lowest fossil rocks. He filtered out the product in his experiment also. This not realistic to nature.

What he made was 85% tar, 13% carboxlic acid (both toxic to life) and 2% amino acids. He made a mixture 98% deadly to what he was trying to produce (life) and you call this a success ?

Another problem: 2 amino acids were produced and 20 different ones are needed for life, these bonded quickly to the tar and carboxlic acid that were toxic anyhow.

Amino Acids are letters which are building blocks to make words, to make paragraphs to make huge books. He made the equivalent of a few letters when he needed to make a book.

Half the amino acids he produced were left handed and half right handed: like p!p did

More problems: the smallest proteins have 70-100 amino acids precise order all left handed. DNA and RNA nucleotides are all right handed. Hundreds of amino acids must combine to make proteins yet they UN BOND in WATER faster than they bond. The oceans are complete full of water. Brownian motion drives them away from each other to equilibrium not together.

What he made is a problem for Evolutionist because he proved it can not be done. All this experiment has shown us that there must of have been a designer
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they say theyre right

you say youre right

I say it doesnt even matter

just be a good person
    test
  3. Coup d'état

I like you dude. youre a good person

but what is posted above is the truth.
    test
  4. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

Be a good person? By who's standards?
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

They never claimed to create life. Just amino acids which are the basis for it through a process where life wasn't already present to synthesize it. In initial tests with their old ass testing equipment they recorded 5 of the 20 amino acids currently required for life. When retested recently with modern equipment 22 were found including all required for life. Another test of Miller's added Hydrogen Sulfide but wasnt looked at until recently, it found 23 amino acids and 4 amine acids.

I agree the Chirality is a big problem, but the point of the experiment in today's world is that all the amino acids required for life can be created from chemicals/elements in the world without a need for a God. What the actual composition of the atmosphere was is still a bit of guess work as is the actual energy source whether it was lightning or radiation. Even the source of other amino acids could be from meteorites with similar composition to the Murchison meteorite.

They didnt use Oxygen in a reducing atmosphere because thats exactly the definition of a reducing atmosphere and most models at the time showed that that was most likely the case. Makes sense because without plant life to exhale it how would it get there.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Yup and people behind a miller like example today, that it's possible, assume an Old universe where meteorites/comments could insert the necessary ingredients.

but the shelf life of comments are only 10,000 years old. Every thing came allegedly from the one point in time, the big bang. So all comments would be burnt up. This is a dead end. Besides the error in calculating an old universe.

The 5 amino acids were not exactly amino acids...the result was a disaster.

Also they did use the experiment to imply a lot of things.
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Where does it say comets only can be 10,000 years old?

Comets are only one of the possible places amino acids could come from.

And when they burn up the rocky material still remains meaning the meteorites/asteroids. Even if the water/ice burns away and the corona of the comet no longer presents itself, the amino acids present in the rock would remain.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

wait, how did they have water vapor without oxygen?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Snowy look it up. It will be a challenge to get through the mud though. I'll explain later. Since you will mostly likely come across lies (assumptions) in your search. You have the evolution goggles on..
    test
  10. breathlesss

sounds gay
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so being generally a friendly person and positive is overall bad advice?

you dont have to be a good person, it just makes life more enjoyable for all

you cant tell me someone who walks around being an arrogant dickhead asshole to everyone and everything has a fun and positive life.

hed have no friends, always be in confrontation, people would avoid socializing, never would get a mate, would basically live alone and any contact he had would be negative.

sure thats fine for a tiny % of people

but the majority of mankind likes to be happy. Thats all i meant, You dont have to live up to anybodies standards. But trying to be an asshole 24/7 and 365 days a year is not a good way to live
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

yes. because no man/woman is free of sin. so being a good person means shit if you're a rapist behind closed doors. and what good does doing good do if you're not edifying God with it? as in, if you say "God created the earth" God will bless you for those words because they are true. but if you say "i don't believe in God, but I'm a good person", you have effectively shot down your blessings. for God is not mocked, nor is his word.

not true. Tupac was a perfect example of this. a lot of people hated Pac and viewed him as an arrogant asshole dickhead too. but he loved God, so the fuck the world. the world doesn't validate us, God does.

again, like Tupac said, fuck friends. since when is a person somehow unhappy for lack of friends? that's the biggest sack of horseshit I ever heard. Friends can turn on you, and then what? will you be lost without friends?

c'mon man.
    test
  13. breathlesss

NO...it's not possible to be a good person AND a rapist behind closed doors

that's the difference between idiot devout christians and smart people

to be a good person in the sense of smart people, you have to be good all the time, inside and out

to be a good person in the sense of alias, you have to thank god for the tightness of the vagina you're raping, and that's fine then
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol wtf alias quit tryin so hard to troll people

2-pack sucked shit
    test
  15. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

wtf? I ain't trolling. I'm discussin'
    test
  16. Coup d'état

he thinks you are trolling because what you are saying is alien to him.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  18. Coup d'état

Just a guess.
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Which shows being a good person is natural. Humanity's first instinct's are to survive and reproduce. Having people around to protect you>>>not doing so, and research tells us having a mate is the best way to reproduce.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he said you can be a good person but then go rape a kid

how is a kid raper a good person?

lol

thats why i said he was trolling...

and the fact he brought up 2-pack
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.