**The Man With No Name**

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Psicobabble, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

wow such illness bein slept on... another sign of this site losing real hiphop heads...

youve always been one of the most talented, consistent cats on this board...

this track is up there with the rest, ill multis, flow and everything

downloaded

thanks for makin new shit, postin it to share with us,... keep doin your thing

much appreciated
    test
  2. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

a king passes.... feelin this even more too, sickness psico, god damn....
    test
  3. D SPiiZe

D SPiiZe New Member

word its been a minute mr babble....we should collab if you got the time...you can peep some of my recent caca aqui....
    www.myspace.com/dspiize
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Dope Shit Babble
    test
  5. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

Your style is really internet circa 1999.

didnt feel it.
    test
  6. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

quality alot better than still the rage... good to see you laid off the reverb

this beat sounds like the theme to bonanza tho!

this is nice tho man, for real... breath control could use some work tho, your runnin out every now and then, its all good tho, i know your still gettin your footing back... the lyrics are still up there, just work on your delivery, and change up your cadence some, and keep sharpening the swords.
    test
  7. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Werd is Bizzy, the energy on this joint is on Point, werd up, nice wit it, YUp, breath control needs a lil work, but i get that desperation type feeling from it, makes it more appealing sometimes, but you know wat you gotta do to make it right, righ, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, its all good though, track was ill,, dont forget to breath son, you was running out at the end, damn NO punch Ins huh, Yeah i dont like them either, unlike some Oh ppl, ha

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930024
    ^^LOok

~RhYmEs~
    test
  8. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

Hey Heimlich, thanks for the encouragement.

Ok so the major issue here is breath control. Alright I'm going to sound stupid on this but, what exactly is it that's wrong here? Someone please explain to me so I'll know what to pinpoint.

You know you gotta break it down for a brutha.

Bonanza man? Lol, that's cold. Beat reminds me of Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns, hence the title. *shrugs*

I'll keep all of this in mind though.
    test
  9. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

dont make fun of the beat... thats just not funny.. some other dude told me it sound like a mexican song.. wtf

i thought it sounded rawww
    test
  10. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

Psyco, you white?

post pics
    (no homo)
    test
  11. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

all i could think of was bonanza man... i shoulda just said 'westerns'...sorry...LMAO... im not big on ol' west stuff. I didnt mean it in a bad way.

anyway... as far as the breath control issue... it just sounds like your running out of breath at times... maybe thats how you do your stressing... i dunno really... it just sounds like your pushing every last bit of air out sometimes, and makes it sound a bit unnatural. Thats all i was talking about...
    test
  12. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Im a big fan of your shtt. One of my favorite song ever to drop on RM is After Laugther. I stay bumping the remix.

I was happy as fuck when you first you came out blasting on that JX beat. Then you dissapointed me by leaving again haha.

This was okay. Not saying it wasnt dope, but it will take time to get back to the level you was at. Your lyrics stay buggin, i dont think you have ever lost touch of that. Your presence was ill. Delivery is dope in the voice, but tax is right.. you do sound like youre struggling for breath.

Still ill though, im gonna d.l this at home. I have a good collection of your shtt haha.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=934057
    test
  13. Member.

Member. New Member

uppin for homie..

shit is sick
    test
  14. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

hmm i've got to agree, the beat is a little off.. shit didn't quite match up to the verses for me, which had some RAW fucking delivery.. good to see my man back behind the mic..

stay up..
    test
  15. SiX SeNsE

SiX SeNsE New Member

Sick Track Period.. breath control needs work but you got that "i gotta strive to stay alive" feel to this track...kinda sounded like Immortal tech...but good drop yo
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

one of the few cats that I could say it was a pleasure to battle on this site, glad to see Sir Babble come back with some good music, good job kiddo...
    test
  17. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

This is cool, big ups to you and da cypha.. not feeling the mixing but if da cypha redoes it it'll probably step up..
    test
  18. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

yeah man im waiting for the acapella and then ima mix this bitch haha..

:-|
    test
  19. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

glad u're back and didnt stop yet... I told you to come back for quite some while... glad you finally grabbed the mic again

hot joint psi... continue dawgy
    test
  20. chucke

chucke Member

nice nice nice…. delivery is heat bro! I like the vocals, I prefer the way you sound on this track, as opposed to some of ur back in the day verses… the vocal tone that is……..u always come vicious…swinging them multis all around on this one throughout…

da cypha hooked u up with a beat that suits you well.

as for breath control, I really didn't hear any problems, I heard the punch-ins; but them shits were on time.

Lyrically, too much shit to quote, that 2nd verse was hot.

My pencil levitates stencils every hate
    I’ve mustered the silhouette those devils emulate

On point, I like how that came across…

I’ve mastered this, you masochists
    Get a massacre like a Curtis Jackson disk.

Haha, nice little play, always good to just spit that sick shit & be out hugh? Nice drop dood.. peace.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.