The majority of you are a bunch of faggots...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TOPR KORESH, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncfan8452

uncfan8452 New Member

wow i bet TopR not gettin back on here and arguin back and forth with you internet faggots (because he is actually making moves and means somethin to the world) is driving yall fucking crazy!

real talk, H20 and other internet queers on here need to man up and stop talkin shit they would never do to someone just cuz they are unsatisfied with their pitiful meaningless lives

FAGGOTS!
    test
  2. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

The dudes Topr answer to ask me my opinion Topr u aint battling at bad blood cause I dont like your raps flat out
    test
  3. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I see topr switched up names
    test
  4. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

[youtube]wkcoobYUu8g[/youtube]
    test
  5. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

things better than this thread:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Squagel

Squagel New Member

i feel like h2o's post count has gone up by like 1000 in the past month
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

it has bitch u wanna make something of it? excuse me for post a bunch at once
    test
  8. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Topr lost big time. Dude is a retard.
    test
  9. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Hey Topr.
    test
  10. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

I'm glad someone had the balls to say it.

Yes, a lot of GT followers are stupid and out of line with their comments. However, there are a great deal of us who honestly appreciate the hard work everyone puts into it, and whenever we show love, it's considered dickriding. I'm sick of the superiority complex of so many emcees who invalidate the opinions of their fans. Since we're "fanboys," we can't possibly know about hip hop right? SMH
    test
  11. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Thread Backfire.
    test
  12. Squagel

Squagel New Member

its hard to discredit other people's lives when you post 1k times on a message board in a month

yo topr when ur sorry ass is at the events i post on the internet about constantly im str8 posted up in dem tinychats
    test
  13. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

im not gonna argue with topr alias

im a lame for having a iphone ys man lynch me and when im tinychat im on the motherfucker talking and no thats not everyday its when i feel like it

what would make me realer watching tv?or playing video games?i dont play video games....

u think i really care about what events u at topr?no u not rich u battling for free!your name dont ring bells to go nowhere and get paid to battle...

what make u not real is getting chumped and then tryinna downplay it if u called me out on some shit that actually happened and i took a l shit imma say it but i never took no l i cant raise my head up and be proud about it i been jumped and stabbed but when u do dirt u get dirt.....

i dont condone backing down from nobody u coulda beat him up then squashed it but u not cut like that so stop wolfing
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

topr aka white joe budden

go sniff coc u fucking drug addict and if u ever in detroit i can scratch that itch
    test
  15. Squagel

Squagel New Member

1. no, i am not topr. but i like how you use this point in every debate about an mc you don't like, it's adorable
    2. how can you be realer than spending your days posting shit on a message board? do i really have to answer this?
    and 3., for the record, you do care about the events topr goes to... because you spend your days posting about them. whether they're negative comments or not, you care
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

naw i never even post towards dude he made a lame ass thread and got too high and mighty and if not topr then why are u captain save a hoing him?

I spend a few loose hours coming on rapmusic.com.....wtf i can chat with my classmates now and from the past on facebook i'm lame for that too?Yes a guy on the internet is gonna tell me I'm lame for being on the internet.....fucking joe budden stay on wshh with them blogs thats like 2 hours of sitting in one spot talking......but the fact remains u on here arguing another man battle so what that make u whiteboy?
    test
  17. Squagel

Squagel New Member

i didn't know that having an opinion opposing yours is captain save a hoing, i apologize. i just think your whole persona is hilarious and unfortunate is all. but i'm sure murda block is much more impressed with your e-cred
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

and im sure u was stuffed in lockers before u fucking dweeb.....speaking for another man that can see what im typing is faggot shit....i never vouch for nobody period if they dont say it to them u not gonna have that privlege to say well h20 said mc wackas fuck said this about.....nope if that man aint saying nothing i'm taking up for him unless i know him personally and its a real situation topr dont give a fuck about u whiteboy
    test
  19. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

Watch out guys...Topr's gettin angry..don't be surprised if you see a bunch of swastikas scribbled on your friendly neighborhood mosque by morning.

WHAT A FAGGOT!!!! LOL
    test
  20. Squagel

Squagel New Member

hahaha i don't give a shit what topr thinks about me, he's just someone who's in the youtube videos i watch sometimes. and where did the stuffing in lockers comment come from? someone's got some anguish caused by repressed memories he's ready to take out on the internet!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.