The majority of you are a bunch of faggots...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TOPR KORESH, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

if topr died tomorrow, i wouldnt even react.

but, thats the thing. sure a couple bay cats know top. just like a few detroit cats know you, and i'm known in my hood, blah, blah, blah...most of us have offline friends and lives.

but the ballerific sco og top is too big or busy to care about online "faggots" which is why he's spent so much time in this thread (that he created).

the ONLY people in the WHOLE WORLD outside of the bay (which has too many artists and entertainers {rappers especially} to keep track of), that even know who he is, ARE ALL RIGHT HERE.

dude is obviously not as comfortable with himself as he would like you to believe. he wouldnt feel the need to lash out at the only people he knows, that he knows cant do shit, 'cause he's hiding behind his keyboard.

i'd never say some made up shit to sound tough online, that i'd never say to someone's face. top has proved himself to be a huge hypocrit.

but you gotta love it when threads backfire.

shouldve closed this shit a long ass time ago.
    test
  2. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Guess i should have put Sarcasm tags with my post.
    test
  3. NOVA703

NOVA703 Making Moves

lololol i agree
    test
  4. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

and on some real shit...

no disrespect to folks who are really 'bout their business, and make a qualiy product, but everyone out here (northern california) who is not a rapper will tell you, that being a rapper here, is like being a raindrop in a flood. this place is crawling with rappers. you cant walk to the liq without several bummy ass rappers trying to sell you shit for 5 bucks that way slaps harder than top's best shit.

its not even special to be a rapper. in real life, people clown on rappers everywhere they go, thats not a concert or function. they're like lepers. aint no ladies over the age of 19 trying to hook up with rappers. i could go on, but i feel like i'm being a little disrespectful and only certain people are allowed to do that. it's just funny. people like top have convinced themselves that we're all jealous. is the king jealous of the court jester?....lol. whatever.
    test
  5. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

I think this thread is funny.
    test
  6. MCVeteran

Actual photo of TOPR running from a fight.

TOPpings got his usian bolt on...lol. Marshmallow heart.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

oh i already know all this talking is for show his angriness is a defensive mechanism to make ppl scared of him or some shit....and up here u do that it dont change shit we a just jump u and let u keep talking that king kong shit....

like it hasnt been honestly one time somebody has said something on here that would make me mad....i'm in still in the hood me and my niggas still share the same bustoes mouth drink from the same 1800 shot glass when i eat they eat and i'm a always be good nobody bother me i aint squared up with a nigga since 06 and im the same way i am on here in life besides a few dumb bitches getting mad at me disrespecting them in a bar i had to smack i dont get into altercations...topr would see me and try to run up on me and get boxed up cause he thought 5'5 h20 was gonna fight him and i got niggas that a die for me and it's the same way vice versa and i got the wounds to prove everything real over here....u got a bunch of rap dudes u hang with topr like on some foreal shit all that tuff shit u talk i laugh at nobody in your crew ever caught a body it's ppl thats like brothers to me that did time and came back for killing niggas when we was in middle school....what u perceive as real is not whats real....

all u talk about is itunes and u still broke and 30 and I'm 22 and by the time I'm your age I wont be tryinna prove my worth u gonna see it

I never threaten nobody off here for a reason cause I dont need to I seen ya battles seen ya crew i know u a lame

I dont know Maino or nobody he knows but I can tell he a real dude....it's a universal language we speak
    test
  8. MCVeteran

test
  9. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

wtf is goin on with this forum lately??
    test
  10. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

get money,smoke some danks, swack some pussy, and get a life faggots.
    test
  11. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

topr started it, and mapleleaf never bothered to stop it, like he normally would.
    test
  12. MCVeteran

LOL I Just read that Hollow shit. Hollow took TOPR's cornbread. TOPR is such a fucking ho...makes me sick.
    test
  13. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

NO motherfucker thats from some dave chapelle skit... with the midget... remember?

Christ! :: storms out of the thread ::

TOPR I WILL SEE YOU AT BAD BLOOD!!!!! WHEN THE WARRIORS WILL COEM DOWWWNNN FROM THE ASTROPLAINSSS... AND YOUR ECONOMY BOEING WILL GO INTO A NOSE DIVE.... AND I WILL COLLECT YOUR CORPSE FROM THE ASHES AND LOOK INTO YOUR EYES... AND YOU WILL SEE.... WITH YOUR LAST BREATH
    THAT I

AMMM

THE

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
    test
  14. MCVeteran

Chamber with the FLAWLESS VICTORY
    test
  15. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

last i heard he won't be at bad blood
    test
  16. MCVeteran

because hollow will be at bad blood .

Hollow bodied fatboy. lol. " Put down that bottle bitch "

TOPpings and his crew shortly after Hollow bitch slapped him for touching his henny.
    [​IMG]
    test
  17. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

PH said no way

Ph is my nigga I dont like none of these other rapping ass lames specially topr pasty faggot face motherfucker Fog Horn Leg face ass
    test
  18. Chamberfool

LMAOOO WTFF

na seriously he wont be there? if not that a big womp womp

its ok I still have to show for soul khan

cuz I always keep my prommissssiisssss
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

he wont be battling is what im saying

He thinking he can just make up matches and aint talked to nobody and shit...since u on this rapping shit ask for permission to battle
    test
  20. Chamberfool

ooOooohhhhh I see.

Topr u gotta follow the rules chieftan, this is a democracy!!!!

still, if he's in NY, im showing up in legion of doom armor, makeup and everything. its time to get SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.