The majority of you are a bunch of faggots...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TOPR KORESH, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Hollow hoed his washed up ass and he tryinna acting like I'm lying i know eactly what happened hollow tried square off on u and u walked away and somebody told u it was hollow and apologized for being outta line cause niggas run bay fatboys ask topr
    test
  2. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Shouldn't pick up nomore bottles of liquor that ain't yours
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lol if Hollow tried to fight Topr...this at the grizzle after party or something? why do you know about some stupid incident like this haha? sounds like it wasnt a big deal
    test
  4. PokeMaster

PokeMaster New Member

lol @ gossip girl over here trying to find out some info
    test
  5. mapleleaf

well if theyre arguing over something on a public message board...
    test
  6. TheHater

TheHater New Member

I respect the fact the fact that Topr was man enough to apologize for taking something that was not rightfully his. He knew that failing to apologize would have severe repercussions. He learned his lesson and will never take another man's liquor again. What you call cowardice, I call maturity. Topr has taken a giant step towards adulthood and ought to be commended instead of castigated.
    test
  7. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

You wanna know what happened. here we go.

There was a bottle of henny sitting outside of the club at grizzle. I picked it up and shouted out "whos bottle is this". Hollow came at me from accross the smoking area all sideways like, don't touch my bottle. I basically said I was sorry someone left it and i was looking out but he kept goin in on me. So I told him next time I'd just take his fucking bottle and he can go fuck himself. We argued a little bit and then he said something along the lines of you wanna make something of it. I laughed and said sure. A few of his boys locced up but it wasn't no big deal, one dude could barely stand he was so leaned out and hollow is half my size so fuck it. Chris grunge, dan and some other cats jumped up behind me and had my back. I looked around at what was gonna turn into a pretty big incident over some stupid shit, an incident that would most likely ruin grizzle and waste a lot of peoples time and money and MANNED THE FUCK UP LIKE AN ADULT AND SAID SO.

I knew it was hollow the whole time, I never walked away from shit. I said this is stupid (which it was)... I tend to get obnoxious and be a dick when i'm drunk. I apologize for being out of line. Dude said he over reacted too. We laughed about it and he poured me a glass of henny. We drank and cracked a few jokes. Ran into him and his boys in the elevator of the hotel later and it was no big deal.

There. Theres your big outing of TOPR. You sure have some dirt on me now.

If calming a situation down instead of being an ignorent fucking goon makes me less cool in the eyes of the great internet legend that is h20, then good. Cause h20 is a fucking moron. I'm 30 years old. When i was younger I would have probably whiled out a little harder, but with age comes wisdom.

I'm an OG member of LORDS crew, ask Dan, Chris Grunge, Ex I or any other real cat from SJ how we handle business. If my boys were there it would have been real ugly. They wouldn't have gone onto a internet chat room and talked about how they punked dude like whatever faggots were running with hollow that keep chatting about this shit. They would have handled it whether I apologized or not. And if they're not the ones who are spreading little internet rumors then I apologize AGAIN!

The fact is this happened to me in real life and your on the internet more concerned with something that happened to me then whatever lame shit is going on in your shitty life is what makes you such a flaming, gossiping FAGGOT.

But I ain't mad atcha lil guy.
    test
  8. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

good to knows niggas actin their age, finally
    test
  9. mapleleaf

lol NO NOT THE POLL MAKING PRIVLEDGES!!!

topr- sounds like u got punkd!!!!!! u fuckin bitch!!!! next time ruin the event for everyone you selfless bastard1!!!!!!
    test
  10. Dusteybowls420

Dusteybowls420 New Member

Says the steve erkel mini me@ gtfo little man lmao
    test
  11. Optimus Sito

Optimus Sito New Member

And how much money does being an OG member of this fantastic Lords Crew make you? LMFAO.

MedeaNox > TOPR Faggot
    test
  12. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

A lot more then being a internet fanboy.
    test
  13. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

i have to say this was more entertaining than them other threads that been going on lately
    test
  14. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

lol......wow

(quoting before he edits it)
    test
  15. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

^ i'm pretty sure he was joking dude
    test
  16. mapleleaf

FUCK!!!! you got me. nooooooooooooooo!!
    test
  17. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

lmao...fucker...

not if i have a screenshot...

ahh fuck..im just bein messy
    test
  18. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Whenever facing any sort of confrontation, TOPR just thinks about what his hero, Mahatma Gandhi, would do in the same situation. And he walks away. Or if the situation calls for it sometimes, he runs away.

Gandhi has left a message for TOPR: "I am proud of you my boy. Your unwillingness to fight when you are being completely humiliated is a sign of strength and courage. Keep avoiding fights at all costs so that you may live a long life. Its true that jackals always live longer than lions"

[​IMG]
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I don't gossip I don't even care about u u just talk so tuff and from what I heard u copped a plea lol@ u saying if your crew woulda been there dog u a grown ass man u sound as pussy as Joe budden now

U just pop shit man I understand man

Like I said u keep talking about me calling u wack u know how many mcs then said yea topr cool ppl but he wack?
    test
  20. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

topr did the right thing. he stood his ground n didnt bitch down, yet managed to relax the situation. thats pretty much the best thing you can do without looking like a bitch.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.