The majority of you are a bunch of faggots...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TOPR KORESH, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

double post
    test
  2. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

if I had a bottle of hennesey you'd apologize to me u a friendly ghost but u look more like fatso then casper.....did u shine his shoes afterwards?
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

Im the dopest here you hopeless queers.

Watch me throw my spear like 'get over here'

yea you can predict that....
    test
  4. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

D-lor is that u?
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

topr hollow 50'd u
    test
  6. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

h20 you're an obnoxious dickhead you know that
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

funny you said that since i was just about to close this thread...oops...i think i forgot how?
    test
  8. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

How would you know? You weren't there, you didn't know how it went down. Because your never anywhere except your mom's computer. Oooooh, you sure showed me!

You poor confused little boy.
    test
  9. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

this is my computer in my apartment stop trying so hard u popped shit and apologized....u said my bad man i didnt know that was hollow....u picking up other dudes liquor and shit thats how u can tell u aint hung in no real hood u gotta ask permission to touch shit that dont beliong to u diddiddon is yo daddy
    test
  10. TOPR KORESH

Totally. You know everything little boy. Thats why your such a successful internet chatroom mogul.
    test
  11. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

lmao dis shit funny
    the nigga h20 truly know how to keep a nigga entertained @ work
    good lookin son son
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

and u a fat old wack white fart that apologize to ppl u outweigh by 400 pounds he would mayweathered your face.....

got damn u outta shape u look like mixture between a box and circle.....

what happened to u and ajaxx bussing heads or whatever shit u was popping when u was dickeating lush?if u that used to confrontation it woulda even been nothing but u punching him cause its a first reaction.....so i now know u a compulsive liar
    test
  13. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Plus how u gonna fight somebody when u cant even spit out 14 bars without being outta breathe?
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

[​IMG]

This is Topr boogeyman

"Bitch put down my bottle"
    test
  15. TOPR KORESH

Some people think before they act, and weigh the pros and cons of a situation for all involved. Its called being an adult. I have nothing to prove to you, my reputation in the bay is untouchable. I run with people who do real things while you talk shit on the sidelines. The fact that your a ignorent nobody is why you live in a shithole apartment in a dying city, while I once again cash hella itunes checks and book sold out shows.

But you are a hero to all internet cool people. Thanks for proving the point of this thread and I'm out. I just bought some dudes jordon's collection with all the rap money I make, and I have to pick that shit up. Have fun being the coolest guy on rapmusic.com!
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

U wanna know how u mad and that u really corny? U keep bringing up your money what are u 30?u not even breaking 100 grand a year stfu...that's what dudes always do when they mad they getting flamed " I'm getting money" blah blah

then u diss Detroit as a dying city but if u come here u not gonna say shit but some battling shit " yo yall got a dope battle scene"

U a rapper why don't u just leave it at that u too big to be tuff and u look like u gotta glassjaw from
    your ugly ass grill u look like pugsley

What was it to think about? Hollow woulda never battled in gt again and lush wouldve been mad at u?....lol wow I was just playing but your true colors showing u looking pussy pink
    test
  17. TOPR KORESH

You seem to be getting so upset. Calm down little boy. You weren't there so keep fantasizing about other peoples lives and talking about it on the internet. its the only thing your good at, and probably the only thing you'll ever be good at.

Ya lil rascal you!
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

and you'll never be good at rap EVER
    test
  19. TOPR KORESH

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No you won't!

No you!

No you won't!

No you!

FAGGOT!
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lol. do topr what happened with you and hollow?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.