The majority of you are a bunch of faggots...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TOPR KORESH, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOPR said "majority" and "faggots" , but he really just meant H20.....he got ripped off AGAIN on some coke , and it had has thought process all fucked dont get mad at him....he just meant H20
    test
  2. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

fuck your dead grandma all your dead relatives I wanna spit in your fucking face bitch
    test
  3. Squagel

Squagel New Member

lol good point. and for the record, i've never been crammed into a locker. because i'm not 5'5" and obnoxious
    test
  4. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

h20 i hope you know that everyone here fucking hates you. Probably everyone in your real life too. Wait, thats still just everyone here. You have this problem or complex that makes you want to get the last word so bad. Im here to tell you thats the only thing youll ever win at. Your not on tinychat whenever you feel like it. Your on it every chance you get, because its the only time you experience live interaction with another living person. Youre a troll, but youre not even successful at that. CrayonFlux and The Hater are infinitely funnier than you are. You have like 8,000 posts on here. YOU HAVE LIKE 8,000 POSTS ON HERE. Dont even bother to respond back because I just ethered the fuck out of you, Jiminy Cricket. Maybe you should play video games. It might be good for you to see Mario shrink and see a living being be as small as you. Or play Sims so you can pretend to be a person who actually has friends and people that care about you. Dont say Im a nerd because I wrote a novel, and you have...too many fucking posts to count motherfucker.
    test
  5. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

h20 gonna grand slam a couple suckas from the board

[​IMG]
    test
  6. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

We dOnt do gay shit like that in the hood no such thing as bully like in your highschool shoot up the bustops after some shit like that in the d...so Mae u sadly mistaken none of whatever u wish happened to me but y don't u try to do it one day?
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

ugh huh cool story bro u notice how the only ppl coming in here playing captain save a ho mysteriously just registered and only post after I kill dude?

Even if u not topr u white and u lame and u feel a connection with dude because of that do u see how many times I'm posting all from
    a phone while I'm making money lol...so keep giving me something to do man please
    test
  8. Squagel

Squagel New Member

yea man, in the D all the real gangstas post real disrespectful on the internet with bad grammar and threaten white kids who they'll never meet. being white & middle class, i'll never quite be able to pull it off like you
    test
  9. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Me vs. Guys who have to pay to have sex with bitches
    test
  10. Squagel

Squagel New Member

hahah LOVE when people get defensive and pull this argument

congratulations, you've had sex. so have some of the mentally retarded kids in my school
    test
  11. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

U the dude that try to break up fights and end up getting shot and killed

I understand u a wizard and shit man and u a geek ass lame dude
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Can u post a picture of yourself other then that convo over i wanna laugh at your stevE wilkos face ass
    test
  13. test
  14. Squagel

Squagel New Member

i know the conversation is over because i'm not doing a photoshoot for you... but this is too easy:

BlackPlanet.com - H20_D-Town
    test
  15. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

loooooollll

h20 your on a dating site loooooolll you must hate yourself so you come on here and call everyone white, h20 shops at walmart then gets mad at the lady when he cant afford his children sized tee and goes "your a bit short"
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Yea u exposed those same pics I've posted myself in threads yes I am exposed
    Everybody know what I look like heard my voice but if u not topr prove it cause topr dissappears and u come with 3 other ass kissers?
    test
  17. MistaConspiracy

MistaConspiracy magical and natural

This is what Topr gets for beefin with me.
    test
  18. Squagel

Squagel New Member

convo over bro
    test
  19. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Looks like H20 is back to trolling. Seriously dude you post like 500 times a day and you call people nerds and shit? You were funny for like 3 days, but you're probably top 5 trolls on here right now, optimus silo too. I'm not taking anyones side cuz I only know topr from a few battles but you guys are annoying faggots. its like you get your jollies off talking shit to someone who is doing what you wish you could do. its very annoying to say the least.
    test
  20. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Nice whip H20
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.