THE MAIN EVENT ROUNDS 1-3: Deth to G force!

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

gforce loves it, this nigga's swayin just as hard pleading his case.. seriously i can get a mod to clean the bull up and we can just keep the votes. but if this continues to happen i'm not gonna get involved...

i find all previous discussion fine and fair and i will make a lounge for this bull shit

\\mod hammer swagger//
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Dont go throwin a fit. You accept my challenge or not?
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

damn smitty.. is this a call out thread or a BATTLE motherfucker!?!?
    test
  5. smittyrhythm

Both.

You dont want it with me LP. I'll make you famous.
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Yo smitty...didja finish ya vote?
    test
  7. smittyrhythm

my vote?

Round 1: Dethstryque
    Round 2: G Force
    Round 3: Tie

For me this battle is on the ropes til there's a shorter OT rebuttal round. My decision is explained.
    test
  8. DethStryque

you're absolutely right.My bad. I meant...I thought that mrjdm998 had finished his vote,he hadn't,so I meant to encourage him to do so.My bad.
    test
  9. DethStryque

up top. need more votes
    test
  10. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

yo deth tell venom to keep the battle going. He wanted to reopen the voting..I sent him my verse. He said he won't have a prob with it if u wont have a prob with it.

technically we were both late...and don't worry i didn't use anything u said to rebuttal or anything like that I've had the verse sitting here for 3 days i didn't even realize u submitted a verse until yesterday when the thread was closed. Winning by no show is lame lets do it the real way
    test
  11. DethStryque

Whassup mayne.Truth be told? I absolutely agree that no-show wins are wakk.I dislike them and I've gone on record for Jack when we rematched for my MW title belt and he wound up winning despite a 3 day tardiness on his part.But honestly I wasn't late,I was actually EARLY.If you peep the time we were supposed to drop,that was 3 am EST and 12am PST.I dropped before 11pm,so you had plenty of time.If you'd said you wanted to drop the day after? Cool I've let guys do that before. But this is two days late...for only ten bars man.I could even see you asking for the extension if it was a Title battle or something,but...ten bars,man? You wrote ten bars with the post I quoted above.I appreciate that you didn't drop a rebuttal and whatnot,but I'm actually A FAN of rebuttals and multiple rounds. If you ask Venom for us to go 2 rounds+ 1 bar couplette response? I'm game.If not? Can't go for it,man. I won't ask Venom for the extension.
    test
  12. G Force

G Force Member

WTF are you guys doing using this battle thread (which is long enough already) as a converstaion thread about another battle? Get the fuck out of here.
    test
  13. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

LMAO

I aready voted for round 1 when this was up about several years ago lol

Round 1 -Deth

Now..

Round 2:

12 categories to judge battles.
    - Opener: Tie both were solid flow, descriptive, and set the stage for more to come
    - Flow:Tie I think both in this round had spectacular multies
    - Word play/Name play:Deth had the better wordplay and nameplays IMO
    - Rhyme scheme:Tie
    - Punches:GForce by a tiny margin
    - Personals:Tie neither was very personal
    - Humor:Deth I always LOL at Deth's lyrics
    - Vocabulary:Tie this time
    - Creativity:Tie
    - Flips:GForce had a funny youtube flip
    - Structure (legibility):GForce
    - Closer:Deth i wasnt feeling the silence lambs thing..

Deth - 3
    G - 3

Tied

Round 3

11 categories to judge battles.
    - Opener: GForce dont get the repetition part of Deth's verse. I guess I missed it
    - Flow: Deth his first part with the multies was incredible
    - Word play/Name play:Deth his nameplays didnt seem as forced
    - Rhyme scheme:Tie
    - Punches:Deth definitely this round he brought whatever was lacking before
    - Personals:Deth broke out the quotes and everything
    - Humor:Deth with a slightly more humorous verse
    - Vocabulary:Tie
    - Creativity:GForce had a very creative verse
    - Structure (legibility):Tie
    - Closer:Gforce, Deth's was hot but G's was pretty clever
    - Flips:Tie didnt see much in terms of flippage to go one way or the other

Deth - 5
    G - 3

Round 3 - Deth

So overall I give the battle to Deth, he had really great flow, impressive wordplay, very creative and funny lines, it is a testament to you both as amazing writers to bless this dying ass forum with a really legendary battle. Its nice to see that even in 2011, when short attention spans have most writers and voters by the short hairs, that you guys put the time and effort in to drop some real lyrical gems. I honestly thought, since coming to the RBL, that writing like this was dead.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ima break this down thoroughly bcz I have been reading. ROFLZ!!!

Rd 1 Breakdown:

G Force.... I understand you and Deth are cool, but you are butchering his style. When you do the string of rhymes and multis... 75% of the time... u make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Do u proof-read at all?? A lot of ur lines had me dying bcz, u worded them sooo fucking badly! Lol.. like I was literally in tears crying at how awful a lot of your punches were. U were rhyming jst to rhyme. For instance.

^^^ur killing this nigga wth tongs now? Which u gonna do wth tongz... pinch him to death? Atmost! Lol
    ^^^jst stupid.
    ^^^setup... made no sense whatsoever. "this tongue clouts".... no! Lol and I dont care how raw ur brain is.... it aint chopping shit. Smh.
    ^^^terrible word association.
    ^^^dude...the sun will never crack. Its not made of rock like Earth.. its gas. Smmfh. Lol
    ^^^Dude... faster than fiber optics WTH topicz?? Lol ur jst rhyming words again. Lol ur punch sucked as well.... plus...CHOPSTICKS only hurt.. if u poking some1 n the eyez... and... u said u were gonna... EAT.. AND THEN FRY this nigga... thatz dumb backwardz. Lol

Rd 2 Breakdown:
    Ive heard of charcoal black.. crispy black.. hell even Crunchy Black.. but LIGHT TANNED? Guess u burning that nigga wth morning breath.. bcz IM pretty sure fire/flamez.. can get that nigga hella darker than a LIGHT TANNED skin.. smmfh. Roflz..

Rd 3 Breakdown:
    When youre fasting... that means you are NOT EATING OR DRINKING AT ALL... so how do u get a sour taste? Ur wording his horrible or ur jst not thinking.
    ... the LIKE made this whole line... idiotic, think before you type man.

Honestly my nigga... most of your multi's are great SOLEY bcz u dont care if u dont make sense, come off soft or extremely gay.

Deth killed u.. all u really did was butcher his style and kind of made a big joke out of it.

Vote-Deth
    test
  15. DethStryque

Jai goes HARD on her votes,lol. Score of votes: Deth-3 (Jai,LP,IAmBent),G-force-0,Tie Vote-1. Now if IIRC? 3-0 is a TKO victory under RWZ rules. LP izzat right? 3-0=TKO?
    test
  16. G Force

G Force Member

In all honesty i got bored with writting for that battle especially after Deth disappeared for about a month. I'll say one other thing though, Jai-Z slates everyone with her or his (which ever, i'm not sure which its meant to be) posts, being critical when ''its'' own material is barely average in itself.

Anyhow, i stopped this text malarky along time ago especially since i'm 30..there are better things to be doing, really! I'll stick to my topical flex which i do more these days which is writting more about things that fundamentaly matter in life, conscious material. My passing through this website was only supposed to be brief but has over run. Take it easy peeps!

Edit! I just noticed i've been entered in this RBL thing so i'm doing that since i applied for it and then, offski.
    test
  17. DethStryque

Aight do you mayne and good luck with the topical flexes and the RBL.Maybe we'll meet there too...and yeah Jai goes in on everyone.More accurately,Jai says what's on her mind quite clearly and unapologetically.I think that "its" comment on Jai was beneath you though,man.I know you're a better person with stronger character than that.As for this battle? You posts didn't seem like you were bored prior to your drops...you seemed displeased with my delays and itchin to chop my cranium off.However,I gotta say...I have never seen you write so many bars with so many vocab lapses in the whole 5-6 years that I've known you,so maybe you WERE bored.If so? It showed...
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yea goodluck n the RBL G Force. Remember..

<---"barely average" was 12-3
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.