THE MAIN EVENT ROUNDS 1-3: Deth to G force!

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Gonna start voting. I'll vote a round at a time to make it easier. Both your verses would work much better live IMO, have you doen a live battle/have you considered doing a live battle?
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Round 1:

- Flow - G-Forces whole verse flowed much easier
    - Word play/Name play - G-Force
    - Rhyme scheme - Although deth had one long scheme at the start, I feel G-Force was more consistent as Deths schemes sort of fell off later on
    - Punches - G-Force, it felt like Deth wasn't throwing punches and tried to win based on his schemes
    - Personals - Tie
    - Humor - Tie
    - Vocabulary - Deth
    - Flips (in 2 round battles) - None
    - Creativity - G Force
    - Structure (legibility) - G-Force, the vids and images were placed badly in Deths and some of the lines flowed into each other weirdly

G-Force - 6
    Deth - 1
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Round 3----------------

Deth lacks the VITAL SPRAYS, he can't stack the keys to harm me
    He can't ''move crowds'', I'm a TIDAL WAVE like the JAPANESE TSUNAMI
    What you got & who's army? None of your weapons threaten
    I'll Mortal Kombat, Shinobi, UFC your ass like Street Fighter or Tekken!
    ----This was not a strong entrance for G Force. First two bars had some weight to em, but the last two seemed a little light. The video game references couldve been written much stronger and applied more direct towards his profession. This seemed like throwing the references in just for the sake of their mention but had no real oomph in their humor or wordplay.

What becons is a bright future while yours looks small
    I'll beat you at your own game like Barcelona beat Arsenal in football
    Sorry, i meant SOCCER!! Almost forgot, stupid Yanks invent words!!
    I say cool, you say rad, i say trainers, you say sneakers.. YOU INVENT WORDS!
    ----These four bars fell off, and not because Im an American. The first two, however may have some relevance to british readers, simply wasnt direct enough. It falls even further with "invent words/INVENT WORDS". Hip-hop slang/ebonics, whatever, is a part of rap lyricism so its hard for me to see the real punch here.

My rhymes are known to cause more than a debacle when i startle
    Deathstrike is from a COMIC, yet nothing he writes is left to MARVEL!!
    ---Again, the x-men lady deathstrike punch had been used by G in a previous round but here we see it again and with less strength as before.

Everything i spitt-at-you is ''marble'' coz i leave you stuck like a STATUE
    Facts true, he's a fighting instructor! But in war of words, i outmatch you!!
    ---Feel like you could have applied more effort into attacking his profession, these two bars are the most of its mention. Knowing someones occupation before you battle is a luxury and should be taken advantage of as much as possible. Here you fell short of using good and appliable material.

His fears told! What you say don't leave me REMOTELY RATTLED
    Only reason i'm on R.M is he PM'd:''Join & pleeease... VOTE ON MY BATTLE''
    ----These two bars hit hard, would've liked to see G do more with them.

Dump you in a back alley! Throwing Deth on the scrap heap
    Even if I GAGGED HIM, Deth still still couldn't TRAP HEAT
    Tearing up ya rap sheet! This fake gets whacked, beat....
    Put ya ''COFFIN IN A HEARSE'' coz all know ''DEATH TAKES THE BACK SEAT''
    ----This was nice, probably my four favorite bars in G's third round.

'Suffer fate as you suffocate'! I'm the lyrical ryhme fox!
    I bind lots of tape around ya body until ya spine flops
    Causing ''panic'' like STUCK IN TIGHT SPOTS when you CAN'T FIND LOCKS
    REMEMBER DETH!.. ''TIME STOPS'' WHEN YOUR STUCK IN A ''PINE BOX''!!!!
    ----Not sure if this was a strong enough finish for G

...continued
    test
  4. smittyrhythm

---------------vs---------------

Hell must hath...no fury like Deth thee Invincible flexin these syllables wreckin G's physical
    Dialect in effect genuflect or these missiles'll check ya frees with weaponry like pistols pulled
    My sickles'll splitcha bull! G's unlyrical n pitiful...in text in flesh audio or even digital!
    My scripts are full of mystical hieroglyphical script like wicca scrolls but sicca tho
    Trick my slicka prose whip ya dome n liftcha toes like I hitcha with the trey...
    Billups off the pick n roll!!
    ----This was pretty nasty. Little applied but the lyracism is great. Good mutiples and rhyme scheme. Strong punch at the end. Good opener.

Don't box with my major flow! I'll scalp ya head with razored quotes
    Fillet ya notes blade ya folks n blaze ya dolts with laser bolts!!
    My chapters will shatter shields with chatter daggers that crackle grills!
    My battler spiel n savage skill collects bodies like battle fields!!
    ---This is the kinda shit Deth does that I can barely stand. He gets on a multiple and rides with it, doesnt have to apply or hell even make much sense I'll smack a bitch then stack a dish on a bag of fish grab his bitch and then I stab with dick, christ Deth you're like reading a Dr. Seuss book sometimes.

That's for real! When you're in position tuh git finished you're
    Deep throatin my pistol. Ya lips'll show my FORTY LOVE like TENNIS SCORES
    My flow's intended for when it's war! I'll rip ya core with bitter swords
    You suck so much ya tongue got blister sores on it's blister sores!!
    One punch uh knock you off ya feet like Cinderella's slippers you're
    Gettin whipped like masochists ya ass git ripped n split in four
    One jab you'll hit the floor! I'm liftin booths like twister storms with blazin flows
    Speakin nukes tuh lean ya troops for bein souped...OREGANO
    ---Too many hollow threats and filler...

the following ten bars=
    ---I read these bars over twice and Im still waiting for something that I can apply. This seems like more filler and lyrical flex than a real attack against G. Nothing here would make me blush.

You said I rhyme asinine but on Yahoo claimed I'm "the mastermind"
    In every battle you dapped my lines and modeled your whole style after mine!
    For five years you tried queer tuh match my shine but I dismantle minds like ratchets primed
    G-Force,run up n gitcha hat flipped I'm...the one who'll lean ya ass like a slanted spine!
    -
    Punches make ya appendix pop from oodles of nouns til ya noodle gets trounced
    The Uze uh kapow n put this G-male//mail in a box like Google accounts!!
    Deth v G-Force? I'll Cujo this poodle n start nukin ya sounds
    Cuz bitch you couldn't spit sick if I puked in ya mouth!!
    ---These were decent

Im really at odds with myself on how to judge this battle. G Force clearly attacked more personally at Deth in his 3rd round - occupation, location, ego, etc. But Deths verse is the more polished verse with a more balanced display of multiples, rhyme schemes and punch lines but his punches were far less personal. This is a very evenly matched battle and its hard to decide a clear winner. Good job by both writers.

3 round: TIE

I vote for a 16 bar OT rebuttal round

And btw, G FORCE:

I challenge you

24 bars, 2nd round optional
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

This is an interesting vote,dawg.I'm not seeking to challenge your vote at this point,but I am interested in how you could justify that G-Force's rhyme scheme was superior than mine at any point,or that his flow was better at any point,or that his word or name play was better at any point.In round 1 in particular my nameplay and wordplay was better and my punches overmatched his;especially in our 16 bar openers.Many of his bars contained vocabulary slips and/or klunky word choices which weakened what would have been a solid verse by G-Force.In addition,my manz G-Force made these same notable poor vocabulary and word play choices throughout each of his rounds.That's why I never fired off anything that I personally would consider to be heavy duty weaponry at him.

I can see how the placement of my youtube links in my verse could disrupt the reading flow--I give you that--but that isn't the same as saying that MY BARS don't flow well.They flow VERY WELL together.The presence of links isn't sufficient reason to denigrate the actual flow of my bars themselves. Match superior rhyme scheme with unbroken flow and you automatically sweep the Flow and Rhyme Scheme categories.Note how I don't have a single misused word in ANY verse whereas G-Force has both klunky word choices which weaken punches AND some historical miscues in his verse (especially his Zulu flip) along with the range and reach of my punches which stretched from personals to national punches to wicca to accurate history,space,video games philosophy and more? and the Creativity category should be mine as well. But sallgood; Punches and Creativity can be very veeerrry subjective.I won't contest your taste there.But Vocab,Flow,Rhyme Scheme,and the consistent prevalence of misused words and klunky word choices which kill any chance at real power punching in G-Force's verse? That should be addressed.
    test
  6. DethStryque

A TIE and an OT round,huh? Okay mayne. Interesting vote there. If you wish,I can explain to you the (obvious to me) direct relevance of the punches I shot on G-Force that you didn't see as applicable. Lyrical threats aren't "hollow" they're the lyrical equivalent of overmastering your opponents through intimidation and goes miles in crowd control too.The swag of a kid named Deth will of course contain VIOLENCE,lol.I simply directed that violence and a whole lot more at my opponent...but s'allgood I understand that we differ in areas where you feel that I'm just riding a multi at times whereas I see a variety of different attacks within those same bars.That's okay with me; variety is the spice of life and healthy debate sharpens the wits and allat stuff.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

G-Forces verse flowed BETTER. You can just read it ***** fire and it flows perfectly. I didn't feel your name plays were anything special to be honest, and I included the smilies and metaphores as wordplay. Gs rhyme schemes seemed to work better, it's about more than just length.
    test
  8. G Force

G Force Member

Deth please don't start writting essays in here (thats what our 3 round, 48 bars are for). Just let people vote and cast THEIR opinions. Stop writting paragraphs about ''i don't agree, i'm obviously superior in every category''. That shit is annoying. STOP TRYING TO SWAY!....you say ' i'm not seeking to challenge your vote ' ........Err, yes you are coz you go on to write 2 paragraphs which is a blatant aim of undermining me with another agenda of manipulating other voters. If you really want to write all that stuff, wait until the end of the battle. Between now and then, just shut up and let people vote. Crikey!
    test
  9. DethStryque

G-Force's nameplay was literally the same punch..****thStryque/Deathstrike.He didn't even use anything other than that,and even worse? HE REPEATED THE SAME PUNCH. I used G-Force as "gee...Forced" and "g-force" and the cartoon from off "BATTLE OF THE PLANETS",etc. Also,G-Force had by far the more klunky word choices...quite a few of which made zero sense.On top of that,he failed at flipping my bars so badly that oftentimes he just REWROTE my bars and slightly changed the ending.He also made nonsense comments and factual mistakes that make it clear that he was just trying to keep a rhyme scheme going so he could reach his featured punch.

Getting "killed in the field like wheat scorched" makes no sense.
    "your just breeze talk" makes no sense.
    "I'll retort his complexion" makes no sense whatsoever and "G Force is the reason you have light tanned skinned" also makes no sense because I'm dark chocolate in color.Lolol.And Force knows it. However,we can see why he said that because "light tanned skinned" pretty much rhymes with "white man wins". Unfortunately...it's proof that he was just saying almost anything to rhyme regardless of applicability AND it's historically inaccurate because the Zulu won that battle; not the white man. The whole "factually certain/actually German/turban" thing was well below G Force's ability,he can do better than that.I saw him do better some years ago.He completely missed both the punch and he missed his opportunity to flip; my Hindenburg punch was aimed at the fact that since he was "gassed up,I'll light your ass up like the Hindenburg!" it had nothing to do with the German nationality at all.And that TURBAN punch has been played since before 9/11.The whole section I quoted from "factually certain" on down to his "Stephen King" punch also highlighted the fact that he simply rewrote my bars and inserted a poor punch in an attempt to flip my bars,and FAILED MISERABLY at it.His bars lack zing,power,originality,creativity etc. as a whole.He shows them in spurts...that BP oil spill was nice,and I had a cold flip for it but I elected to forego it in round 3...and he had several other spots of brightness which made me lol like that YOUTUBE LINK punch,but overall? My bars top to bottom had without question the superior rhyme scheme and superior flow,PLUS they all made sense,were relevant and used words correctly.If you compared his bars with mine in direct contrast? Like the first 8 bars of his opener with mine in each verse,etc? You'd see that even in areas where you think I didn't do that well I still for the most part overshadowed his similar collection of bars.

That's how I judge battles.Direct comparisons and contrasts using bar groups,and see if each of the bar groups in question reflect all or most of the quality categories of rap (which the RWZ has all but maybe about 3,like sound manipulation and attitude,etc).That's how I eliminate bias as much as possible even when looking at MY battles.I can look at what I TRIED to achieve as contrasted with what I ACTUALLY achieved,and that's how I can be so certain regardless of my personal preference,and that's how I can also include the preferences of others without losing the uniqueness of my own voice,style,etc.

I don't want a W or L that I don't deserve...but more importantly I DO want to improve with every battle.So please don't take my comments personally,Mrjdm998.I appreciate every voter and vote,whether or not I agree with it.But consider the points that I raise,man,and please respond.Believe that if you saw it? Someone else did...and they may have the same thoughts or totally different thoughts about the exact same thing.So it's good that we talk it out.
    test
  10. G Force

G Force Member

Jesus christ! Shut the fuck up! You take a million years to post your shit now you are going to fill the whole thread with this garbage talk! You are just doing bitch manouvers right here which is plain for all to see.
    test
  11. DethStryque

a challenge of a vote would be:

"No,this is objectively and empirically and proveably wrong.you said that I had no metaphors and clearly by definition (show definition) THESE BARS RIGHT HERE (show bars) are metaphors.So I wish to void that vote or compel him to recast his vote with that correction in it; I had metaphors and he said I didn't." Asking for clarification isn't swaying.If I said you said:"blah blah blah" which doesn't make sense,then produced the bars that don't make sense,and objectively they don't make sense (by standard,poetic,or hiphop definition)? That's NOT SWAYING.That's TRUE. SWAYING would be an attempt to change a person's vote based upon less than concrete evidence; less than what would amount to "proof beyond a reasonable doubt".

Every concern I raise is rooted in the empirical evidence of the bars,man. I have no problem with you or anyone else--like smitty--making comments that I disagree with about my bars too.I look at it as an opportunity to learn.I actually enjoy the exchange,and I don't think that it's personal at all.
    test
  12. DethStryque

Is this the infamous European soccer fan anger being flashed? Lolol. Calm down G Force.Articulate your point and position more sensibly.I'd be happy to respond,man.
    test
  13. G Force

G Force Member

You really are a bore arn't you. Of course its swaying. You take bits of my verse and say to everyone 'oh, but this bar doesn't make sense, that bar doesn't'...of course they make sense you complete cretin! If what you are saying there isn't manipulative which in turn is the manifestation of SWAYING then your head is so far up your arse you'll probably still be talking to yourself on this website when everyone else has already left and sat in an O.A.P home. You writting all your shit just ruins what is a good/close battle. Thats all i have to say for the rest of this whole thread. inevitably you will proceed by posting more bullshit! Later.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

[​IMG]

Seriosuly though, it's my vote, deal with it. Many of your lines didn't make sense. So what? Stop swaying.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Anger issues will end your life early,G Force. If you disagree with my contention? Fine that's GOOD. Factually rebut them using your own bars as evidence.Explain how "retort your complexion" makes sense,for instance.Explain many of the things that I said are nonsense and prove how they actually DO make sense.But all this vulgarity and invective simply shows that you don't have any facts to buttress your position...and I do.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

God damn @ the length of the battle and the length of yawl's post's after-wards FUCK!!!!

i like how the battle was lengthy to see all the awesome rhymes from each writer but god damn! nigga's for real that shit's not how battles should be it's too long.

G-force:

- Flow- 9
    - Word play/Name play-9
    - Rhyme scheme-8.5
    - Punches-8
    - Personals-
    - Humor-8
    - Vocabulary-8
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)-6
    - Creativity-9
    - Structure (legibility)-10

- Flow-Gforce ImHo, tbh, iah, you have emulated Deth's Flow and rhyme delivery i applaud you and i smh.. certainly it's not on purpose but it's really obvious at least to me.
    - Word play/Name play-this area i though you did well in but you really over played the "deth" flips u used every single one available in your own term's but some were unoriginal and previously exhibited. (deth strike etc)
    - Rhyme scheme-something i hated about ur rhyme scheme was your use of "thee" some of your flow's seemed forced and some didn't make sense... ie

"I bring snow to maim, froze his frame with these pros that reign"
    "I'll leave your frees torched! Get ''killed in the field'' like WHEAT SCORCHED"
    "Get slammed, binned! If you actually watched ZULU you'd know the WHITE MAN WINS! "
    "He can't harm me, oh well! When i merk-these-spears-scold"
    - Punches-your punchline area's rest heavily upon ur name flips but you had some other clever lines but most of ur punches missed the mark for me like ur "wine bar" spirit line i know wines containt "spirits' but wouldn't he have spirit if he was a wine bar? also ur zulu dawn interp.. mostly ur wordin and ur punch set up is what i had prob with like ur tyson bar.. u didn't need tha "disgrace" part but it did add to the syllable emphasis on the rhyme scheme.
    - Personals- best one was your youtube line and your "it takes deth forver to reply" line.
    - Humor-humor was fantastic but wasn't boring neither. nothing really stood out you had very clever multi's but a lot of your jokes didn't really connect.
    - Vocabulary-you got the vocab but some of your word choices i had a gripe with like the use of thee like i said before.
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)-u failed this area for the zulu dawn mistake
    - Creativity-almost as creative as deth's very lyrical almost as lyrical as deth's
    - Structure (legibility)-u used mosed words correctly one with the retort ya complexion idk if ur tryna say u'd burn death to a light tone, but how he's black ass hell.

Deth
    - Flow-9.5
    - Word play/Name play-9
    - Rhyme scheme-9.5
    - Punches-9
    - Personals-8.5
    - Humor-8.5
    - Vocabulary-9
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)-9
    - Creativity-9
    - Structure (legibility)-10

- Flow-always impressive thorough and properly executed.
    - Word play/Name play-creative, fresh, and humorous.
    - Rhyme scheme-no mistakes no forced rhyme, very unique
    - Punches-some punches seemed too complex for most to understand. some where hidden within your rhymescheme but if properlly evaluated i think you took it with punches.
    - Personals- u won it for me when u mention G biting ya swag, and also i believe you mention'd G claiming your the "mastermind" which i felt was believable and properly used.
    - Humor- pretty funny especially the "piss" part where satan's breeding pits
    - Vocabulary-Imppeccible flawless and the swahilli term for west side, i did ask my baby mama she speaks shwahilli and she confirmed that it's really the word.
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)-u won this area with the zulu part, and the fact he bit ur rhyme style or made it look like he did, and how you flipped his grammar like the "thee" part.
    - Creativity-Deth to Gforce was a creative unique trademark of the Deth.. but for the most part i felt his lyric's were above G's by a few notches for proper usage of concepts etc.
    - Structure (legibility)-wrote pretty good fluid to read better structure then a few battles back

This is a hard long battle hard to define the real winner based on preference and on what i understood and gathered

Vote _ DETH
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

Thread's gettin outta control. G Force is pissed, Deth is writing paragraphs, I'm making challenges and Mrjdm is still refusing to read.

:funny:
    test
  18. DethStryque

LOLOL.I'll do my part by cutting down on my paragraph length. Vote is 1 for G-Force (Mrjdm998) 1 for OT round and 1 for Deth.This is purrty funny.Me like.Keep it coming.
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I only voted on round 1, not the whole thing. I'll do the other rounds when I get home.
    test
  20. G Force

G Force Member

I'm pissed coz Deth can never just shut the fuck up and let people vote without him writting paragraphs worth of swaying bullshit. Everyone else just posts their verse and lets people vote. For some reason i stupidly thought he wouldn't do it this time, but low and behold! If i actually thought he'd do this i wouldn't have wasted my time writting all these bars and then waiting eons for him to post just so he can then start writting a load of shit straight afterwards. Later peeps, there are much more productive things i can be doing with my time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.