[The Mag] The RSTL Tribune: Special Edition, Issue 10

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol

TR, that was actually funny
    no comment on the LD loss

:(
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

freshness is what you want, thats what youll get
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ q's perpetual obsession /w catering to the voters...
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^lol
    but the real reason why im back is because i am able to balance my time better seeing as how i have all of my books now

before i was constantly scrambling to keep up with the classes
    test
  5. Got Life?

that just means you're not very smart...i haven't bought a single book in my academic career...
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I hope you're not implying that you haven't used a single book your whole academic career.
    test
  8. Got Life?

i said i haven't bought one...
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Well you need to buy two nigguh LOL.

And btw I peeped your battle, I'll drop a vote later. But I was curious on why you rhyme words that have ing endings and put in' and in'

Like it's nothin'
    stop frontin'

Why not just add the g?

I could see if it were ... I take a nine and dump ten/ my crew never stuntin' ... to where you have to take the g off for it to rhyme.

But yeah I am just asking cos I was curious about it home skillet.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

And the weird part is you add an ' .. saying you know it's supposed to be a g .. grrrrrr
    test
  11. Got Life?

that's just how some niggas write dunny...
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Word I was figurin' it was part of the swag.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at this comment

ima bout to drop my votes
    im happy to see GL lose, since I lost
    test
  14. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So last night me and a buddy of mine were at a gas station making a beer run and while he was inside this homeless guy taps on my window and asks me for money. Now I'm not the kind of guy that is like "get a job you fucking bum" but I'm a college student living on student loans so it's not easy to shell money out and shit like that. Anyways, the thing I love most is the crazy shit that homeless people will tell you about why they need money, so I asked this guy what his story was and he gave me this sob story about how his wife kicked him out of the house and he hasn't seen his daughter in two years because she's been in the hospital which doesn't really explain why he hasn't seen her but it was a nice story.

It was kind of touching in a "probably half of this is made up on the spot" kind of way, and I didn't have any cash on me so I asked this guy if he wanted to come party with us. So like 20 minutes later we pull into my apartment with this random homeless guy, people come over and every person that walks in the door I introduce them to my new buddy, Milton, and tell them we're having a fundraiser for this guy. Everybody got drunk as hell and he was on the balcony smoking telling all kinds of crazy stories and yelling at people as they walked from their cars to their doors lol.

So by the time the party was over he had a plastic cup with like 48 dollars and some change in that bitch, and it was fun as hell. Then we drove him back to the gas station, I would've let him sleep on the couch or in the floor or something but I didn't want to wake up and all my shit be gone. But yeah, probably one of the craziest things I've ever done.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol that's pretty dope. Should have wrote a story about it.

In other news the finals look like nah and mound.

Got almost came back though. Of course he got Q's vote lol that nigguh loves Got Life stories. No dick rider shit but if I was to battle GL I would ban that nigguh Q from setting foot in my battle.

Then he got Illweez too so it was really almost a tie.

Dope shit to that match. It was good, one of the best imo.

So you guys want to start the new season tomorrow? It would take a lot of work. I don't know what Q's up to but if you all want it to start tomorrow we could make it happen I suppose. I'd need help though.
    test
  16. TheReturn

I kind of enjoy the peace and quiet. Fuck-a league and a Q vote.
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Haha bet. It would really take a couple of hours of work to bring it back too. So I'll just hit up season II next week as scheduled.

Hopefully the season finals get votes though.

Somebodies going to have 100 bucks in their pocket when the battles over.

Maybe 200 if they have balls enough to battle me.

I'd shit on both nah and mound so I doubt they try to go for 200.

LOL see what I did there.
    test
  18. TheReturn

I think you are nah AND mound, so I doubt either will battle you.

See what I did there? O_O
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol I see it, I see it. Don't forget about Trybz. I was everyone in the final four but Got Life?. See how skilled I am at switching styles and skill levels.

But if one of those dudes decide to battle for 200, I'll gladly send them away with the constellation prize... myyyyy nuutttsss.
    test
  20. TheReturn

lol, you and Trybz are about equal in skill but I don't see you pulling bitch moves like he does.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.