[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 7, Week 13

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ you holding anything baron had to say as weight...until Baron confessed to what he did this week to Jook via pm he was almost banned from the league and removed from the entire archives...

which I then found out from Rocket would have been at least the 4th time this year that Baron was banned from a site for shady antics...
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

dammit Jook .. I held off going out just so I could check the topics before xmas begins .. hurry up man ..
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

well Baron seems to know everyone and talk to everyone .. being a previous mod means he knows what goes down .. and he mentioned people voting on other accounts despite people ..
    test
  4. Got Life?

I know I only use one name and I only vote using one name and everyone knows what that name is so I naturally have nothing to hide.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I don't doubt that GL? .. but there are other ways of hate voting with other accounts than logging into them yourself right? .. I mean .. you can get a bad guy to register an account .. sign in .. and vote ..
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

fuck .. looks like I gotta wait til Thursday to see the topics .. I'm out ..

Merry Christmas everyone ..
    test
  7. Got Life?

considering the fact that there's only one other "bad guy" that being pain and in light of the fact that he's not around, and even when he was, that kid never voted...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.