[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 6, Week 12

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

nice mag....i appreciate the work u guys do to keep the league going, only reason i stick around is the organization and dedication you all have, from vern to the mods and the participants of the league...vern says...thank you
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

cool mag ..

lmfao @ dropping me from TMU .. I best bring my A game ..

and I see the recycling thing exactly how you called it here .. tbh .. I couldn't give a flying rats ass .. but it is in the rules so should be upheld .. and with that .. I also agree it should be previous rstl verses .. as there's only really baron that would see anything from the 5000000092 leagues he enters to notice a recycle from elsewhere ..

recycling old rstl verses is just as gay as voting for or against names rather than verses ..

and with that bombshell ..

[fu] GL?
    test
  3. .ApoGee.

.ApoGee. Keep The Peace.

Nice mag. Cool Beans....
    test
  4. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

Good effort with the mag...

lol thanks for that breakdown gotlife...he told me on aim he was gonna trash my verse in the mag after he didnt like my vote against his verse from last week

i would be happy to explain to you all the parts you had trouble understanding with my piece.. just hit me on aim.. too much work to breakdown your breakdown
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

yay! i'm mentioned in the mag! and all i had to do was act like a psycho... go me!

=]

<3
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ Bonnie...L Dogg, I understood your verse, it just wasn't any good...what is good though is this mag...good shit Q...
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Dope ass mag fam. Appreciate you putting in work even though you had finals. I feel bad for slacking with J o o k's corner but you can discontinue it for a while. I be mad busy and shit. Especially getting promoted to the extradition team, going all over the states and International territories to bring back felons.

Q is that fucking dude!
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

jook the bounty hunter
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Except I don't chase anyone overseas. So they get detained there or in other states, we get a call asking if we want to pick them up. If they are wanted here for serious crimes then we will. If it's not we wont bother going to get them.
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

ever capture any1 we heard of like the hamburglar or something
    test
  11. Got Life?

word @ jook jook...congrats on the promotion brotha...
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, you know, i do my thing
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Thanks gl. yessssssir Q
    test
  14. Got Life?

silly bastard doesn't understand that half nothing is also nothing...
    test
  15. THAILAN

THAILAN southernplayalisticmuzik

lol at DAD winning something
    thanks for the bye week jook
    i almost didnt think you got my p/m in time
    test
  16. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Lmao, ur such a whiny lil bitch GL its so amuzing

1st off though, my verse isn't recycled. The first 14 is all that was previously written and before I wrote it, I told bonnie and everyone else that I'd be using the collab she faked on against her. That's just deserts dumb ass..... lol

2nd tho, ur the wack bitch that actually did recycle and got busted for it.... lol, fuckin idiot. *thanks to the person that sent me the PM which showed proof of it)

Nevertheless, ur back down in the ranks like I told ur stupid ass ud be when u wanted to speak foul of my daughter... lol.... karma's a bitch aint it. So keep hatin if u want, we know its all u have to do with ur time and I've come to expect nothin less than bitch moves from a stupid bitch..... it comes so naturally to you so just continue being uand prove that a pussy can actually speak...
    test
  17. Janitor

Janitor Guest

told ya - you the special chosen one lol
    test
  18. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

allow me to write an article this weekend for next week's mag...

expect an email.
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So I'm gonna throw alittle fuel on this here fire.

I knew as soon as I read the words "opal eyes", which are the 2nd and 3rd words of the piece, that Got Life? had recycled the verse. I immediately sent him a PM calling him a recycling ass bitch in a joking manner, and he's right, I really didn't care that he recycled. After all the other shenanigans went on I saw him change his vote for DiC to a vote for Bonnie, based on the allegations of recycling, and then took it to the sticky thread and called him out for recycling there.

I knew of the rule that recycling only implied to past RSTL pieces, and didn't think that DiC recycled his piece, even if he had done the idea in the past, it's still legal, just may take away from the verse's surprise factor. I then went back to when I was in the league last year to find the verse Got Life? recycled, and found it on my first try as it was the first week I signed into the league. I thought about posting them in the thread where Got Life? was accusing DiC of recycling, and then decided I'd rather save them for a time when he pissed me off, but it didn't seem fair that someone who blatantly recycled and was now on his way to a champ match because of it, so I sent both links to DiC and decided I would leave it up to him since I felt like he was the one being wrongfully accused in the situation.

So there. Say it's because I was scared to face you in the champ match or that it was a bitch move or that I have too much time on my hands to dig up that verse or go vote against me or whatever. I don't really care, I was fine with letting it slide by unnoticed, but point blank, I can't stand hypocrites and when you started accusing other people of doing something you were doing even blatantly more obvious, it was the only fair thing to do. Period.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.