[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 5, Week 11

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I dont think my spelling is that bad, how come my name got pointed out in that section?
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

no beauty of the week= wack mag
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Yo, fuck it, I got shine as one of Q's top three. He obviously didnt mean me on the spelling tip. Lol.
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lmfao @ the fubu, lugz, and all that reference
    test
  5. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

" for this nigga Lord motherfucking Drama to say that I am on his dick is outrageously stupid. Kid, I don't even know you or your past glory. "

quit lien dude.. just read what you say to me.. the proof is in the pudding.. I came in an talked shit an you saw me as some dude who had an ego by the way I talked an u thought you could try an test me by actin up and gettin smart.. unfortunately you will never be on my level in wisdom or writing and im tired of repeating myself. Everything you need to know of how I feel about this matter has been said.. so its up to you to read it and choose how you want to present yourself to me in the future..
    -------

"I write this magazine on my time, not yours. Therefore I write what I want to write, not what you want to read. It cost you nothing to pay me no mind."

oh but it does cost me.. cuz people read what you say about people and it can effect them if they chose to look at that person from your point of view. .and if your jeopardizing my writing by trying to tell others thats its not good for reasons only you will have, then it becomes my problem an imma speak on it.

--------

"You seem to have this whole fabrication of you sonning me in hookups and me being on your dick. And yet Baysick is still wack and my opinions still stand, as does this magazine. And I continue to accumulate at least 200-300 posts per mag. So obviously your opinion is overshadowed by the majority of the league."

its not fabrication.. you're not smarter than me an every time you try an come back with some wise comment I have one better for you..you voted for me and went back to hookups saying "I hope L dogg doesnt think this is a hate vote" trying to be all cool about the fact you just voted for me on a match that had a dude you knew didnt think much of you(me). This to me is a sign of trying to show that you wont vote based on outside beef kinda like you was fallen back and trying to be friendly...but when I continued to ignore you and your matches it got you a little upset so its back to you trying to get me back an you do it by talking shit in the mag.. .. well I guess it worked for you cuz im giving you attention you dont deserve. your mag has 200 posts cuz of freeposting you stupid bitch has nothing to do with the mag.. the fucking sign in thread gets that many posts too.
    dont try an step to me with your fake authority and claim you know me cuz you dont..

you're the type of dude to think your way is the right way and im that way too so this debating will never end until one of us stops replying to each other, and that would probably be me cuz I cant stand you and really have better things to do then keep one upping you. so when your ready.. we can have a match.. I win, you leave rstl for life and put L dogg owned me in your sig size 5 for the rest of your time on RM... or how about 1 year.. that includes all alias names as well. If I lose you can do whatever with me.. U down?
    test
  6. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lawdy, shit's long.
    test
  7. TheReturn

And just so no one beats me to it,

"That's what she said."
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

4 a sec i thought he wrote his own mag
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

damn u...

dont set urself up like that
    test
  10. TheReturn

hahaha

yo nah son is gonna have to be more active in this crew or it may have to get cut down to TRoD
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

he just found out he is in the crew so he gets a pass 4 now
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

but im outy myself. have 2 go 2 work
    test
  13. TheReturn

uh oh Tek is reading the thread.

*Waits for 27 point font. Bolded.*
    test
  14. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

thanks for all the love in the mag

I'll try to keep on it, good read guys
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

uh, what?

i skimmed it, and i voted for you because you won that week, voted against you the next two weeks because you lost, not because you never voted on my battle

where do you get this shit from?

there is no debate, im a grown ass man and your a biscuit

i swear, the nerve of these fuckin biscuits
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

notice how this cornball ass nigga didnt offer a rebuttal for the description

fuckin biscuit
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i was referring to your age
    test
  18. LDogg The King

you musta skimmed right past that part where I asked if you were down for a special match.. u down or u gonna puss out mr grown ass man...

its not even about you voting against me or for me.. its about you having this thought in your head that I should write a certain way, or better then I do based on things ive done in the past and then commenting on it like your word means shit. there was nothing wrong with the match this week.. if two no namers droped that shit me an vern did it would have been praised, u praised people who had worse verses..but since you expected so much more from us you have to degrade the material in the mag and make it look like it wasnt a good match..when it ended up being a great one that tied. u and your partner expectation voter lucifa even had to make sure you posted against what jook had wrote on our match to make sure anyone thinking the match was fire, wasnt fooled.. you just couldnt stand seeing something you didnt think deserved props getting props.. thats why you are a bitch, not a man. im sure jook even knew it wasnt fire, but it made people vote and think it was...it was something positive.. u should learn from your mod partner.
    test
  19. LDogg The King

you dodged the whole lounge thread and your trying to talk about me ignoring your false viewpoint of me? stick to the important stuff if you can
    test
  20. TheReturn

Back to the things that really matter...that beauty of the week.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.