[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 5, Week 11

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol, technically jook, i think you may have to honor the rule as it's written due to the lack of clarity and dq dic, baron, ldogg, and vern...
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Then you know what I would have to do to your record lol?
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Like I said. I have told you guys what will go down. That's it. No more negotiations.

On the other hand, I don't know if it was how I was raised or what but woman with as filthy mouths as bonnies are disgusting to me.
    test
  4. Got Life?

lol, jook pm me what happens to my record btw and all that good stuff...
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Alright I'll do it tonight. I just got off night shift. Had 3 arrests and have to come home and deal with this shit lol.
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

For the record though: I DID write an original verse for this week that sat up there almost all week. And you guys know this because you all read it.

Dont lump me in with the rest.
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Did Bonnies dealer get shot or something this week?!

She needs a joint. Lol.
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

oh... you're allowed to cuss but when I do it, it's disgusting... cuz I have a vagina... nice, thanks for personally insulting me on top of all of it...

I know u have a hard job and then come here and work hard to make the league run well, and I give you full credit for doing a good job, always have and still will... I'm sorry that I've irritated and inconvienced you so immensely, that wasn't my intention... my intention wasn't to avoid a loss... it wasn't even to be a bitch to DiC... I started off asking why he was allowed to do the same thing he was persecuting someone else for... and nobody could seem to give me a rational answer that made sense and was fair, so excuse my frustration... but when in Rome...
    test
  9. Baron Mynd

Where is that full list of RSTL rules we used to link to in the first posts of every match set up?

Id like to see it.
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

Baron, I quit drinking last month, quit smoking weed this weekend... will quit smoking cigs in January... and will be going back to college to study probate law hopefully next semester... so, this degenerate Bonnie you all know so well from my rhymes, is really more a reflection of my past than how I am currently, or am striving to be, rather... so, ya, I prolly do need a joint to be a lil less abrasive but I'm not gonna smoke one... hopefully I'm not really this crabby of a personality and it's just the detox talking, we'll see I guess
    test
  11. Baron Mynd

test
  12. Baron Mynd

test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

this is turning into RSTL 90210
    test
  14. Baron Mynd

test
  15. Bonnie Bathory

werd those must be the rules they are talking about... they define recycling as only using a verse that has already been used in the league... those rules were written back in february by DiC... and were lost in the abyss of old RSTL posts... if that post was where our current rules are now, I woulda never said anything, obviously... I didn't know there was another post of more clearly defined rules floating around or I wouldn't have taken the liberty to make myself sound like such a bitch trying to argue that the rules come across to me as they are written and displayed and should be enforced like so... so... my bad? I guess? I don't know if I should feel like a jerk or not... probably not since it's not my fault there were rules I wasn't aware of... but sorry anyway, for pissing people off so much by talking about it, like I said, I just wanted to clarify why it seemed like he was allowed to do something that he was hating on someone else for doing... it all appeared one in the same to me, never having read these other rules...
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

I wasnt trying to prove you wrong or anything by posting them, I just wanted to re-read them myself so Im aware of any other loopholes he tries to pull in the future. You still shouldnt get a loss, as those were for the old league, and apparently this one is new and seperate from that as we've been told countless times with regards to the old records and champions etc. Besides, they werent posted up anywhere for you to know them...
    test
  17. Baron Mynd

How on earth do you rep me so many times by the way?! It stops me from hitting the same people over and over and says I have to spread it out a bit more first. Lol.
    test
  18. Got Life?

yawn...I want to see the outcome of this already so I can decide on my thoughts and opinions...
    test
  19. Baron Mynd

I did too tbh. I signed out as a sort of knee-jerk reaction when I thought I was being singled out / screwed over. Now it looks like its all change at the top.

P.S - It also says if I dont post links I stay where I am in the rankings, and dont move up, so is it worth me pulling my voting links this week just to avoid any potential shitstorm?

Everyone else seems to bend the rules, I dont see why I shouldnt as well...
    test
  20. Got Life?

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.