[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 5, Week 11

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Yes.

And it should be Baron against Bonnie in the Contendership Match next week.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

It doesn't look like bonnie is going to win mate.
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Jook, you're being bias towards DiC, playing favorites because you don't like the issue or for whatever othe reason you're being bias for when the fact is...
    YOUR rules say NO RECYCLING, and that is all, not NO RECYCLING OLD RSTL VERSES
    He used a verse he wrote for something else almost a month ago, I proved it
    What do you want from me? You want me to take a loss because you think I deserve it, fine! I wrote my verse in 4 days he wrote his in 3 weeks. Give me a fucking loss I really don't give a shit about a record. Let his cheatin ass go into the contendership and you can have yourself the fucked up league you prefer, with half of the participants (the new ones to the RSTL) following the rules and random cheaters (the people who "run" the RSTL) going on to contendership and champ matches with 64 line verses they spent a month writing (GL?, Eye-Rime, DiC) while everyone else dwindles at the bottom with their 64 line verses they spent 4 days writing, like the rules tell them to...

I duno if it's because DiC is your friend, or if I'm a girl, or if it's because he's a former RSTL mod, but you're being bias to his favor, bending your own rules for him and being strict on them for everyone else...

You think I don't realize that you don't consider him recycling, I think you don't realize you are being bias as hell to one person out of nowhere when you've been strict on everyone else, for a stipulation to your rules, which isn't even fucking stated anywhere until this herb decided to break the rule

So whatever... like I said, just give me the fucking loss you a-holes think I'm trying to weasel out of... let that cheater advance... I honestly could give a fuck... just trying to be FAIR but I guess nobody gives a shit about fair when it comes to sir DiC, he gets to do w/e the fuck he wants no matter how clearly the rules are stated
    test
  4. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

although I get where you're coming from Bonnie .. it has been stated more than once over the last 12 or so weeks that the recycle rule is for rstl verses of the past ..

but yeah .. it really should be made more clear and concrete in the rules themselves rather than just an after comment when the issue arises ..
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

well ive been here 3 weeks, so rules are rules to me, i know nothing about special rules only vets to the league get to know... not fair, not cool
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I have a lot to say. I will be home in 20 mins.
    test
  7. LokStok

well to be fair .. GL? is sposed to be some kinda veteran of this league and then DiC pulled his card this week and showed even a kid who makes out like he is the backbone of this league is blatantly going against this rule .. and that's the rule as Jook makes out - ie. no rstl verse recycling ..

I'm really interested to find out what Jook's action is on that one .. he lets the blatant hate/dickriding votes slide cos they're boys .. but that shit is not even subjective .. it's fact ..
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lok how can you say that? GL has been DQd. Wait til I get home to set this shit straight.
    test
  9. Baron Mynd

test
  10. Baron Mynd

You probably arent going to like this, but you know who brought in that rule? Take a wild fucking guess: DiC did when he was head mod here.

It was just one of god knows how many rules he made and bended in his favour / against certain people he wanted to lose who would challenge him so that he got an advantage. Got Life? can vouch on that too. This isnt the first time he's done this bullshit and probably wont be the last stunt he pulls. He's garbage. All of his "titles" are tainted with lies and cheating surrounding all of them. We had this exact same bullshit happening with him last year and it got raised in the Got A Question forum about having him removed as mod.
    test
  11. LokStok

yeah .. sorry Jook .. I just went back .. I missed your post about him forfeiting this contendership against nah son ..

I just didn't know how seriously you take this kind of rule breaking and what the consequences are .. as no-one up to this point has been caught out being such a fag as to really recycle an rstl verse ..

that flood of votes has come in .. and unless Return forgets to get his votes in .. then it looks like he retains that title .. I just hope you aren't so cruel as to stick me down in the ranks against GL? next week .. lol ..

but by slide - I mean you don't really take action against him .. you don't pull his card .. you just quietly remove/don't count his votes and he learns no lesson as the next week and the next week he continues to do the same shit ..

I've said it in the forum and in PM that I think you do a good job running the league with Q .. but I do think things should be done to try and hold as much weight to claiming this is the online topical league of choice as possible ..

there should really be maximum effort from the mods to show a complete lack of bias and favourtism .. I mean ... yeah .. by all means phone each other to swap recipes .. but that level of boyism shouldn't really be reflected in how people are treated ..
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Dic is not a friend of mine, matter of fact we have beefed in the past. Your accusations are preposterous. Bias because you're a female? Absolutely not, one of my favorite writers on the net is a female.

So let's solve this situation once and for all. Whether I think you pulled a bitch move with posting a private pm and taking someones kindness for weakness because you were out written significantly is irrelevant in what my conclusions for this decision is.

So here is the final verdict for this weeks shenanigans:

1. Dic will advance to the contendership (if he wins by vote). Reason being that he did NOT recycle from prior RSTL verses NOR did he ever make the lines public that he pm'd you.

2. On technicality of the rules not being crystal clear for you, I will not give you a loss, but keep you at about the same rank AND rewrite the portion of the rules you were unclear on.

3. Got Life? will drop from the ranks and not proceed to the championship on this go around, but will be able to participate fully in the league this week i.e. voting.

4. Nah Son will advance to the championship due to the disqualification.

5. Weezy will have one loss taken off of his record.
    test
  13. LokStok

sounds about fair .. although you missed out -:

6. Next week everyone must write to the topic ~ "What the fuck you say about my momma?" ..
    test
  14. Baron Mynd

Where was the PM Bonnie put up?

I missed that.
    test
  15. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

looks good to me J o o k. seems fair and all that jazz. glad thats cleared up. ill be back tomorrow to freepost in the sing in thread. :]
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol
    test
  17. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

no way am I taking the L against whack son though...i beat that pussy up...matter fact, drop that fag, cause I didn't recycle this week, i recycled last week...nah son shouldn't get a free ride to the champ match that the homo didn't earn, especially since he didn't follow one of the rules to begin with which is you have to write to one of the topics given, nah son blatantly didn't go that route.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol yeah we missed you last week
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I didn't say you were getting an L.

I posted exactly what will happen.
    test
  20. Bonnie Bathory

pffffft whatever!

Yeah, I'm the bitch here...

DiC freeposted his proof of "recycling" all over every GL? related thread and I mention he does the same fucking thing and IM the asshole? I don't fucking think so... And just because it wasnt a former RSTL verse it doesnt constitute as recycling, even tho thats what the fucking rules say point blank? YEAH IM THE ASSHOLE, JEEZ IM SO SORRY THAT I CAN READ AND I TAKE RULES LITERALLY WOW IM SUCH A FUCKING JERK

Thanks for uh clearing all that up, glad I could bring it to everyones attention this week that I'm a bitch who will do anything to get a win... my bad, I forgot Im just supposed to keep my fucking mouth shut when concerning hypocrites like DiC pointin fingers at rule breakers and breaking them himself... sorry I havent been here 5 years and duno the 1000 unwritten rules... Im such a fucking bitch for that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.