[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 5, Week 11

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

See Bonnie, this where I think we are missing what each others points are.

I 100% don't agree that Dic recycled.

1. He used lines that he PM'd you. Which means they were never used for ANYTHING.

2. He didn't recycle from the RSTL.

If you can provide me with a link that shows Dic publically using the same lines he used in his verse then I will make it a tie (EVEN THOUGH it shouldn't be because he didn't recycle from the RSTL).

Secondly the contendership is looking like Dic vs. Vern at this moment in time.

The championship is Lucifa/TheReturn vs. Nah Son.

Got Life gets one loss, and this match tossed.

Any questions?
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

The most I'd be willing to due for you bonnie at this point is MAYBE take away the loss you get this week and keep you around the same rank.
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

The Contendership next week should be Me against Bonnie. Period.

There has been madd suspect shit going down in the league this week. The money should never of even been involved if this is the shady shit weve been dragged down to.

Woah at the bullshit this week man.
    test
  4. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

man, this shit is on some drama llama type bullshit. im going to stay in the poetry league for a bit. see how things pan out. once i take that title, maybe i will return here. but fuck, the competition is better here, and i do enjoy writing rhymes. man, just clear up the shit. whew...

keep on it j o o k and MCQ. everybody be on your grind.
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Man you're not even signed in are you?
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

PS this shit has nothing to do with money. I am quite sure neither Dic nor Got needs a fucking 100 bucks.

They are grown ass men son.
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

BARON how the fuck are you saying you should be anywhere when your ass recycled this week as well?????

Fuck outta here.
    test
  9. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

yeh Jook. this drama and shit man, just takes wind out of the sails of leagues. anyways, this poetry league is dope, it just needs more poets. plus, i think i can champ it. haha.

BTW: Twixn is the mod and current champ. :]

thanks J o o k.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

SI you should edit because if a smod just happens to see that post you'll be banned.
    test
  11. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

ahh. listening to Duran Duran produced by Timbo.
    shit is crazy, but ill.
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

u cant get in a room with bonnie so ur settling 4 a match....
    lol good luck with that

this league is getting out of hand. first niggas complaining than aliases now recycling. ya some lazy mofos with no honor....
    test
  13. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I call a do over this week.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

LOL. Man if people just showed up and wrote to a topic things would be so much easier. But I am a big big fan of drama. Its just people have to be ready to accept the consequences of it.
    test
  15. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

meh, drama can bring people, but it can also suck.
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

damn .. I just woke up after coming home 6am this morning after seeing Hatton get mauled .. only to see the champ match just got to a tie .. and then all this ..

crazy morning ..
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I'm going to break the tie today if it persists. I read both stories already and know who I'm voting for. It was basically good story vs creative story.
    test
  18. Baron Mynd

But I did have a genuine piece, wrote this week, that sat up there most of this goddamn week until Trybz tried to bullshit me over the amount of lines. Then I took down the original verse and posted an older one. But what you need to keep in mind here is I DID HAVE A GENUINE VERSE POSTED UP FOR THIS WEEK THAT SAT UP THERE FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON UNTIL WEDNESDAY MORNING, AND EVERYONE SAW THAT BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE LINE AMOUNT DRAMA.

I only posted an older piece up after Trybz started crying about the line amount in that verse, but I DID have a genuine verse up, wrote this week, so therefore you cant hold me to the same shit as these other guys.
    test
  19. Baron Mynd

Im flying here over to England to stay with me. :^)
    test
  20. Baron Mynd

PM me it. :^)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.