[[THE MAG]] The RSTL Tribune: Issue 5, Week 11

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I told u i was using that.... u faked on our collab so that's ur bad anyway... lol

it's not recycled cuz it's never been used, posted and I did use the topics to actually create the story to finish it. u should of finished the collab and then u wouldn't feel so bad about me using it to create the story that beat you

thanks tho....

oh... can't be dqd cuz I didn't break any rule. u showin a PM of our collab, not a verse posted anywhere onoine. so take ur loss and move on...
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

to Jook or Q, hey guys, make the decision as per the recycling issue that you need to make...I know I recycled the piece, although for me unlike certain homo's it's not something I do on a weekly basis...

also please remove the cluttered posts from my battle /w nah son, which includes dic's b/s perpetual hate vote.
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Dic should be D/Qd for recycling and admitting to using old verses, just changing the endings to suit the topics he submits. At least I wrote a verse originally that I posted, I only used an old previously unused piece after Trybz cried about it. That was the only time I recycled, Dic is doing it week in week out and just changing the endings slightly. If Im disqualified this week for it, he should be for all his previous pieces in here.

Its funny how him starting shit about me has now come back to bite him in the ass. Why he cant keep his mouth shut I dont know...
    test
  4. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

it's not recycling bitch cuz it's never been posted... and only 14 bars of it was written as uv just seen...

so go suck a Dic... my bad.. u already did

lmao
    test
  5. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

my vote couns too GL.. its not a hate vote, it's a vote... .u didn't have the better verse and I've explained why

now both of u bitches can dismiss urselves for being such bitches....

bye bye
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

it is recycled... you had a month to write your verse, i had 4 days... you didnt write to a topic, you picked a topic for what you wrote... how is that not an advantage
    test
  7. Bonnie Bathory

dont throw ur lil bs technicality out that because it hasnt been in a battle it's not recycled... thats the weakest excuse ive heard and ive been here for 8 years... you wrote it weeks ago for a collab and used it now... that's recycling cuz u were too lazy or busy or w/e to write a new verse... period... i showed proof you didn't write a fresh verse this week, you recycled some old shit... so own up to your error, quit arguging... you got caught doin the same shit you're talkin shit about... whether it was used in a battle already or not makes no difference it wasn't written for this it was written for something else... you coulda worked on that all month you didn't write it in 4 days, and its proven... so dont throw this back at me like im tryin to suck a win out of you im only agreeing to your original point that recycling is weak, unfair and against the rules
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

seriously, do u think i give a fk about a battle record after being here this long? I've won and lost hundreds of battles... I don't live on this site... I only brought it up because you did... You wanna be all dramatic about a battle that doesnt even concern you cuz you got beef, how about one that does? You blatently recycled, tried to step all over my kindness by even doing so, and I'm even gonna let you get away with it UNTIL you HAVE to point out that someone else did and try to get them DQ'd but then dont wana take a DQ yourself? That's garbage... I'm not THAT nice holmie, if I let you go off on your tangent about someone else and didn't point out that you did the same thing to me I'd be a punk... well, I'm not... I can get just as dramatic about little petty shit as you dudes do
    test
  9. Got Life?

lol @ all of this...
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Basically, shit Got Life is my boy more-so than most yall cats lol but to keep shit fair man he knows what it is. My guy posted recycled shit from the RSTL, so that entails a DQ.

Dic kind of escaped. Kind of.
    test
  12. Bonnie Bathory

what do u mean kind of? he got off completely w/ no consequence... he had almost a month to write that verse... should be a little more clear about what is considered recycling in the rules then... cuz id love to post up some hot shit ive written before too but i thought NO RECYCLING in big capital letters meant what it said... lame sauce
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I understand bonnie. I definitely do. On the other hand some people might think you posting a PM of a collab YOU flaked on then using it against him is pretty lame also. It kind of averages out.

The thing is he can't recycle anything he has used in the RSTL.
    test
  14. Bonnie Bathory

Thats not what the rules say Jook... I love how you run the league and I think you make great choices... but why is it the rules apply to me when I vote on battles and don't post the links in mine so I get a tie... but NO RECYCLING has a stipulation that isn't stated until after its broken? Is that a rule that only works against me? He used a verse he pre-wrote for something else, thats recycling man... and the rules say... no recycling... I don't care if I flaked on it, shouldn't mean he should have the right to re-write it over a few weeks and use it against me in a league where I get 4 days to write my verse...
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Sorry Bonnie.
    test
  16. Bonnie Bathory

sorry for what? the rules only applying to people who aren't DiC? I still don't see how he isn't DQ'd... I thought you followed your own rules that cut and dry, that's why I did, that's why Baron cut his verse down this week, why GL? said you could DQ his win vs Weez... but there is this unknown rule that applies only to people who know it because it isn't stated in the rules for everybody and those people that get to know this special privledge rule = you and DiC? I don't get it... shouldn't a stipulation kinda be up to me since it's my battle? like w/ the extensions and line limits? Seriously think you're just bein mean to me cuz you don't like that I mentioned it or something, I duno... I mean, looking at it from the POV of any average RSTL person, he clearly recycled a verse... and the rules say point blank no recycling... I dont get where this extra side-note is in the rules that he gets to slide by on
    test
  17. Got Life?

the whole rule really needs to be worked out...by the way i'm to lazy to go find it, but LDogg's verse from last week was from 3 years ago, he lost even still, or they tied, forget which one, but the homo told me it, i just don't give 2 fucks to go look for it...

/w the dq though, how does it all workout considering it's not this week in question...
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

You won last week by vote with a recycled verse, which means you shouldn't be in the contender which means, I have to go back and take the loss from weezy jefferson. You know what it is. I'ma go grab some food then I'll hit you on aim before work.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

How can we come to a common ground and make you happy, without giving Dic the loss since he didnt recycle from the RSTL?
    test
  20. Bonnie Bathory

i duno... you dont want to give him a DQ/Loss and I dont think I should get one VS a verse that was written w/i 3x the amount of time i was given to write... so i duno... you could take away a vote for every line I could prove he recycled, just like a vote's taken away for every line over the limit... or call it a tie and I'll battle him again next week... I prefer the latter, as the first two (the DQ and the votes taken away) dont really seem suitable considering the amount of votes he leads by this week... if his whole piece was written w/i 4 days he'd def. deserve the win I'm not denyin that, but it wasn't... so... I guess call it a tie... thats about as common ground as it comes I think... and I'd be more than happy to rematch him next week @ 5. & 6. again rather than doing the contendership, which you might have to re-do anyway for GL?'s recycle? I duno... hows that? reasonable enuf? that work 4 every1?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.