The Machine

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jerzcity, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Lucas Matthysse (32-2-0 30K0) vs Mike Dallas Jr. (19-2-1 8KO)

Predictions, party people?

Btw, Lucas two defeats were to Zab Judah and Devon Alexander. I thought he beat both, also he dropped both in each bout, dude has heavy hands and great body work. (No Bruno).
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Wish I paid more attention to this sport,
    seeing as it brought me into MMA.

Neither of these names rings a bell to me,
    Dallas maybe I seen on a maincard during a Mayweather fight when he was younger,
    but I could be wrong.

Zab Judah is cool so I go with Mike.
    test
  3. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Check it out if you can, Matthysee 1st round brutal KO. Caught him coming in with a mean right to the temple that had Dallas out cold.
    test
  4. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

I caught this last night on Showtime after the UFC fights. Both of the the fights I saw were pretty good but Matthyse's power was pretty shocking. It was one of those "didn't even look that hard in real time" type KO's. Dallas was out cold on his feet though.
    test
  5. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Sorry not very link/embed literate and I have no PC access other than mobile(if that matters).

Typing in "Lucas Matthysee vs Mike Dallas Jr" pulls up the fight, KO is around 43 sec. mark of round 1. Lucas with the sick dip, and overhand right counter to temple tucked Dallas in for the night.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.