The machine is trying to shove Rick Ross down our throats

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Louis Armstrong, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Most niggas on here like rappers who will never make it big. Look at these fav rapper list on here.

Sixers ballin' on Tapatalk
    test
  2. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

that's what was said about Royce and Slaughterhouse.

look at them now. niggas arguments lame as fuck on here tbh
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You consider Royce and SH big? Cut it out nobody off the net listens to them. I only know so many rappers because of the net. You see SH selling out arenas?
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

smh

you're an idiot.
    test
  5. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Now we name callin' cause I don't agree with you. Grown up nigga
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

At least you could try to be political correct and know how to discuss a topic.
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Okay okay okay, I've been gone for a week and i just now had to catch up on 5 pages of bullshit...

I whole heartedly agree with the fact that rick ross is being shoved down our throats...

but the thing is, its not really "rick ross." its the bullshit southern rapper garbage lyric/flow/content persona that rick ross copied thats being shoved down our throats.

I hate niggas like rick ross, jeezy, wayne or drake because theyre all just cookie cutter rappers that rap about the same shit that got the last rapper famous.

now lets focus on ross...

I dont hate ross because im some kind of internet nerd who only wants niggas like sage francis or brother ali to be played on MTV and BET all day.

I love thug shit. I grew up on thug shit. the thing is, I grew up on real unadulterated gun in your mouth (not in the trunk lol) blow your brain out dump the body in the river, cop killin thug shit.

and Ross is about as far away from that as possible. his persona, his music, everything. dude has never been close to that life and it shows in his music.

the nigga is so goddamn lukewarm. the nigga will do a whole verse about shit he bought last week. he'll fill an entire verse with wack wordplay and his terrible lazy ass flow.

Rick Ross is one of the worst rappers ive ever heard of in my life in every aspect.

and you know how I know this? as I've stated many times, NO ONE who is a fan of rick ross can say what they like about his music with out saying some faggot shit, like, i like his voice, or hes got nice swag.

the only good thing about ross is his beats.

Ross is garbage.
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Give me your top ten fav rappers.

Sixers ballin' on Tapatalk
    test
  9. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

Rick Ross has very good lyrics, and most of all, a potent delivery. Lyrics + delivery = the foundation of rapping. Ross has both.

On top of having very good lyrics, and a potent delivery, he has the tremendous ear for beats (he might have the best ear for beats EVER, no exag), swag/charisma (yes, swag is a good thing), and hook game to go with it. His songs have this excellent vibe to them, and he has mastered the art of creating a vibe in his songs that clicks with his listeners. He knows how to grab the listener's attention, is what I'm saying. These are all very underrated skills for an MC, and not every MC has this.

That nullifies your entire post.

Bye
    test
  10. WeezyJColeFan

Who gives a fuck? I mean seriously? You keep wasting your time talking about all this irrelevant bullshit. "OMG he's so fake!!!!! He doesn't do what he raps about. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Shut the fuck up you moron. Quit crying and bitching. Are you guys gonna keep crying about the same shit over and over? I mean, how redundant can you be? It's the same old tired cliches. And yet you still miss the point.

How many times does it need to be said that all this shit is ENTERTAINMENT? Rick Ross is an entertainer. People are entertained by his music for many reasons, therefore Ross has accomplished what he set out to do. That is all. We don't give two shits about anything else when we're busy enjoying his music. If you don't feel entertained by his music, THEN DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO IT. Dumbass. Not everyone has to like every artist in this world. Rick Ross doesn't make music to please you specifically. But he's obviously doing SOMETHING right because many people do like his music. Does saying "Rick Ross is garbage" over the Internet make you feel big and tough? You're not cool or rebellious for having that opinion like you may think.

Say it with me

Hip-hop music is entertainment.

Repeat after me.

Has it gotten through your thick skull yet?

You've been destroyed by me for about the 36th time on this board. You're better off saving face by not even responding to this post, and just silently taking the L.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Why are you here?
    test
  12. WeezyJColeFan

To talk about one of my favorite artists and put some idiotic haters in their place.

Why does it matter to you why I'm here? Did I even talk to you or address you?
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

You seem a bit confused, shall I walk you through it?

This is rapmusic.com, you're looking for a generic rap forum. May I suggest 4chan?
    test
  14. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

I think everyone needs to cut their fingers off so they can stop catching feelings.
    test
  15. Sean Beastly

Sean Beastly New Member

I don't understand how ross is being shoved down our throat? Can't even name the last ross song I've heard on the radio. BMF? That was back in what 2010?

Come on ya'll, the man has the streets buzzin at the moment, all off being consistent and bringing what the majority of people want to hear.

A lot of ya'll have this "A lot of people like it, but I don't, so they must be retarded sheep who know nothing about music." type of attitude.

I don't understand why a lot of you guys put popular rappers under a microscope and nit pick at everything negative. I could do the exact same to your favorite rapper, but what would that prove? Nothing really, you're still going to listen to what you listen to. Ross fans are going to do the same.
    test
  16. WeezyJColeFan

Did I start the original thread?

I am commenting on something relating to the OP, correct?

Good job owning yourself.
    test
  17. WeezyJColeFan

This.

thedream233 and Galatea, you listening?
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

Listening? No.

Reading. Yes.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

I didn't stutter.
    test
  20. WeezyJColeFan

You think you're so big and clever with these one-liner responses huh?

Newsflash - I see through all that.

Pick another angle. This one failed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.