The lounge vol. 5 (ranks inside)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

4th in the league .. onward and upward ..

Molineux Faithful 4eva!

"We compete and tackle .. if my players don't do that, they don't play in my team" - Super Mick McCarthy
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

No one "invented" heroin, Rummy!

Lol at that. :^)
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

We have Bristol City at the Molineux next, and I hate to say it, but I like Bristol City actually. They have a lot of top players come through their academy but the Premiership snatch them all cos as soon as the big clubs pay interest, the players dont want to stay at City. Lol. I feel almost sorry for their club actually...
    test
  4. LokStok

what an obscure club to have a tingle in your heart with .. lol ..
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

You ever been to Bristol? We used to stay there for weekends and holidays all the time, so I started going to some of their games when they were on. They're actually a lot more into their rugby up that way, but yeah, Bristol City should be a good game. I cant wait to go!
    test
  6. LokStok

I used to go to Aston Villa games with my mate and his dad .. free ticket for me .. even had to sit in Villa end when Wolves visited them in the FA Cup .. we lost 1-0 and I had to stand and clap when Villa scored (all be it appluading Wolves for effort in my head) ... my gf and her family are Villa fans ..

and I still couldn't give a flying turd about them .. lol .. Liverpool are my 2nd/Glory club ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.