The Lounge - Season II is HERE! (battle card inside)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i love how biters tend to observe people's tendencies...
    test
  2. Got Life?

salud buddy
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

RAWR im having a bad fking day!
    test
  4. Got Life?

wanna cuddle and talk about it?
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

looks to be a pretty decent week
    test
  6. Got Life?

why because you put up some threads?
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

...remember when you "Showcased" every verse in the league and passed them all off as your own, Boxa?

Funny you would forget to mention that. Heh.
    test
  8. Got Life?

kid, you can cling to whatever you want to cling to, but when people mention my name they know i'm a consistent writer and an asshole...when they mention your name they think a snivling little kid that bites and recycles shit left and right and pulls excuses out of his ass left and right...so fall off the face of the earth faggot, you have no fucking credibility...
    test
  9. Avirex

Avirex New Member

4site never went BOOM! like pusher claims to do.. or did he?
    test
  10. Got Life?

all you elite kids are fags anyway...
    test
  11. Avirex

Avirex New Member

well.. its true.. you "consistently" write a bit below average week in an week out... assholes is a broad term.. you are classified under the "stupid asshole" section... because you are not that smart and have really lame attacking skills followed with weak responses. someone who could easily get shit on by someone with intelligence in any conversation.

as far as baron.. nothing he has done can compare to what you did as the BOXA or whatever the fuck name you used to steal everyone shit including mine to say it was your own.. that is just flat out pathetic and desperate... you have no room to say shit to anyone about biting or recycling you idiot.

I would even venture to say that you should be banned from this league completely for all the material you stole from people off here...
    test
  12. Avirex

Avirex New Member

this coming from the guy who was so happy to have IT talk to him and make a crew with... you're sad as fuck... truth would pick elite over that hooligan shit anyday and you rep it like a fat kid who got allowed to eat at the cool kid table for lunch
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I'm almost choking on dousche fluid over here. I hope you guys can still write with all that sand in your vaginas...
    test
  14. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  15. Everest

Everest E=MC Eat my Shorts

what is this "elite" thing your talking about? a website or something?
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

Its a text crew of topical writers. Lol.
    test
  17. Everest

yeah right

seriously what is it?
    test
  18. Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix You can die trying......

ELITE owns...
    test
  19. Everest

What website is it?
    test
  20. Baron Mynd

Do you even read the sheer bullshit you spout before posting?! Your a goddamn joke. People see your name and think: That faggot Boxa who stole every verse in the RSTL and posted it on his X.anga page for some net credibility. Thats the point you dont seem to get. Headless tried his little stint to set me up over something that happened at PR with him and Pent when I was mod there and they got exposed for cheating. Ive done this what... Eight years? And I would suddenly just decide to steal something even when its known right across the web Im more than capable of writing my own shit. I even ghosted for YOU on more than one occasion! And you asked plenty. I took your Xiahou Dun or whatever the fuck name it is alias to a Champ match for you for fucks sakes, so dont you even fucking DARE try to pop shit on me now just because I fell out of favour with your little clique over here. Dont you even fucking DARE try that shit with me man, it just wont wash. Plus I recycled what, three or some verses?! Most were against no-shows regardless. And its hilarious of you to come at me on that tip WHEN THE VERY SAME WEEK YOU WERE CAUGHT AND WERE THE ONLY ONE ACTUALLY DOLED OUT A LOSS THAT WEEK!!! Lmfao.

I see you have this whole little 'asshole' persona you need keep up here though for the cool kids to like you, so its okay, keep reaching for those elusive "lol"s and thinking you have one over on me by playing up to what Headbitch did, even though in the minds of all of you you know my version of events makes the most sense because its TRUTH!

Fuck outta here you sorry crab. I kept my mouth shut on all your shady bullshit for far too long, but just because Im not some fucking snitch dont mean I wont pull your card if you try talking fresh to me. Next time keep your fucking mouth closed, princess...

Eat a dick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.