The lounge (ranks inside)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

After careful review, it is blatantly obvious that lokstok did not read nah's piece. Thus this is a sad day in the league, when dickriding is exposed. I like lok a lot. But this raises credibility issues here. Even a lack of integrity.

No matter how good of friends you and baron are, it should never lapse your judgement.

The vote is DQ'd. and I am an inch away from not allowing lok to vote on any more baron battles and vice versa.
    test
  2. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

shew, dickriding in the league? fuck.

no good.

well, im up 3-0. trybz pieces are interesting as fuck. are writers starting to lean towards more poetic type pieces? like, i feel like the old RSTL would never have even thought about going to the extreme to minimize rhyme and stuff, or have internals carry the piece. maybe i missed something. but its cool. hmm.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah, that whole situation is just too suspect. As for trybz, I think he writes what ever he wants. Not doing it for the votes sorta thing in my opinion. His pieces are unique, but no that's not what writers are leaning towards as you see he is losing LOL.
    test
  4. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

dickriding? .. did you not read my post in the mag thread about my issue with votes and hoping no dickriding goes on here .. if you don't want this league to kick on .. then don't worry .. I won't bother voting outside my allotted 4 anymore .. I planned on voting on all over the weekend .. only had time for 1 today before the England match .. now that's over .. I came to vote on another .. won't bother now though .. just incase I happen to vote for someone that voted for me .. I mean .. lets not forget how I voted against Trybz in his battle even though he voted for me ..

I broke down my vote in that other battle with justified reasoning .. if this is on the back of some 'complaint' from GL? .. then seriously .. lmfao .. if he's THAT desperate for the win .. fucking give it him .. jeez ..
    test
  5. LokStok

^ you didn't vote for nah-son .. your vote is DQ'd ..
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

vern read both verses. stop freeposting.
    test
  7. LokStok

she would meet men, marry and kill them,
    -wedding vowels-

who in many ways
    was just like her mother,

^ was what built up my perception of the 'black widow' thing ..

however .. I will admit .. that I did actually not pay 100% attention to:

now she's 23, and has never been married..

but as I explained in my breakdown .. I wasn't dragged into the story enough to begin with and although not "skimming" the verse .. my mind was set on this gold diggin bitch marrying men to kill them off ..

this however don't change the outcome of my vote .. as I still (and yes .. I re-read it) feel it took too long to pick up to an interesting pace in the story .. it was a mundane build up of the character .. simple ..

but w/e .. 2 others shared my result of winner .. and neither of them live even in the UK .. so your just grasping straws nah-son .. fucking loser ..
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lok relax, I retract the statement of you being a dickrider and I apologize. At the very LEAST you didn't read his piece, or maybe the first sentenses bored you so much that you didn't pay attention to the rest. Whichever may be the case, you being a reasonable adult can understand why it shouldn't count nor be legitimate.
    test
  9. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

You aren't imagining things...

I like the poetic stuff to an extent, but some people, that's all they do, and it ends up making them sort of one-dimensional. Just depends on what you like I guess. Old RSTL was all about rhyming and flow. It was about writing a story or topical in the form of what most would consider a traditional Hip Hop verse. But you know, too much of that gets old too. So I don't know. Ask Got Life about poetic shit, he hates it with a passion lol...
    test
  10. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

I have shit archived at p.rowlers was champ of b.boys and been around so many leagues that this isn't new to me.

don't think coz I am on alias that I won't son the fuck out of lok whoever the fuck you are.

you looked at ya boys name and skimmed my shit to put a storyline that didn't even exist in ya head and not even read the rest.

YOU ADMITTED IT TOO.

put this guy in the hall of shame.

he doesn't deserve to be in he same league as me.
    test
  11. LokStok

lmao .. when you find where your neck starts and your arse finishes .. let us know .. cos you've got a serious case of head up arse syndrome ..

if this "he's your boy" shit was even remotely true .. wouldn't this have been top of my agenda to vote on? ..

and yes .. I admitted that I continued reading your verse thinking she was just like her mum and getting with guys on some alternative motive shit .. whether or not she married them is pretty much irrelevant at the end of the day (put that in for you Jook) .. as whichever way it was .. it didn't change the fact this piece didn't shine until the latter stage ..

so overall I felt Resolute/Baron took the win .. with which 2 other people have agreed along with Jook also admitting he's likely to vote against you .. so that's 4 of us ..

I made a comment in my breakdown that I thought the plot got twisted .. that is all .. and knowing I got that slightly wrong still does not change a thing ..

get over yourself ..
    test
  12. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

you missed the whole storyline pencil dick

THEN you had the nerve to say it wasn't smooth because it jumped from her marrying men for money to doing casual shit.

you MISSED the whole story bitch.

get resolutes balls off your eyelids so you can see what the fuck is going on.

a fuckin 3rd grader could have understood the story better than you.

what the fuck overseas people don't stress reading comprehension in school or what.
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Ah man, you guys... Just keep at it, I am laughing my ass off.

ROFL

On a more serious note, I don't think Lok is truly a dickrider, I think he just didn't have the attention span at that moment to soak everything in.
    Lets give him a break.
    test
  14. LokStok

nah son .. the story is the same .. a bitch had a fucked up mother and took after her .. all be it by not actually marrying them ..

I missed a tiny detail .. but trip away .. sue me ..

I didn't bag on your verse outside of not really warming to it until it did get interesting after meeting "Blake James" .. btw .. how long did it take you to come up with his name after the line before it? .. must've been ages to take that much creativity .. a woman kills a man .. wow @ the originallity .. com'on son .. stop talking like you're on some higher level shit .. just makes you look dumb ..
    test
  15. Dr. Alias

Dr. Alias You know who it is

beef beef beef
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

did you sign in tali?
    test
  17. Dr. Alias

Dr. Alias You know who it is

Nah man, would if I could, but I'm way to damn busy with school at the moment. Maybe around Christmas break I'll stop in for a few weeks. I'm just here to talk shit for now...

I'm using this name for the predictions from now on since nobody told me I was being ranked, so my tali name is like 4-24 lol
    test
  18. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

wtf does every1 have an alias....
    test
  19. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

not really...but a few people are a little to happy with that shit...

what's really hood /w that challenge to see who writes the better topical in Spanish?
    test
  20. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

actually, i wasnt saying that anyone in my match was having their dick ridden. ha, i was just commenting on the dick riding with a laugh, then went on to comment on the poetry style pieces ive been seeing. sorry if that shit was confusing jook. ha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.