The Lesson (Part II) *DROP LINKS!*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Charlie_Br0wn, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Alright Well...Since Quite A Bit Of People Enjoyed 'The Lesson' When It Came Out...I Told People I Was Doing A Second Part. Well Today I Recorded It...And I Gotta Say...Came Out Even Better Than The First One In My Opinion. But I'll Let You Be The Judge. Here It Is.

"The Lesson (Part II)"

And Just Incase Soundclick Starts Being Wack...Just Go To My DMusic Page And Listen To It There.

*Drop Links And I'll Return The Favor*
    test
  2. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

listening: I like the intro, I also like the concept of this track, it's degrading comercial artists with complete truth. I like how you come with complete honest on this. Hook is very catchy, adlibed very well comes off strong. Your flow is on point and sounds real stong and complete. Your mic presence sounds very strong, your quality could use a little work, but unforutnately that costs money. This is a hot track overall though, you came real nice on it. Please reply to the link in my sig, thanks.
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... sounds like theirs an effect on youre vocals ... I like this topic ... flows on point ...
    jus needed more emotion at parts ... Hook wasnt bad .... pretty dope track dope concept for sure ... hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930780
    test
  4. Charlie_Br0wn

Thanks Folks...

UPPIN.
    test
  5. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Ight...Well first off, i like the idea of "The Lesson". I listened to the track one time straight through, and i think those final words you say at the end were well thought out. That needed to be said. Props for saying it. I also like the content you write about in the verses, especially the 2nd. Something about that one just rang out to me. The conclusion to the third verse was also nice "...Underground or underrated//either way in this rap game//if you're real, you'll get hated". True. But aside from all that. You stay on point, flow wise, throughout the song. I heard a couple of patches where u slipped up, but its nothing major. More writing will kink that out naturally. Presence, could use a little elevation. For example, on a track like this, anger in your voice woulda made this crazy. You spitting what u wrote, with a sound of sincere anger in your voice would make the message hit home better. As it is, your a bit monotone within your own style. Meaning, u dont sound like u'll be putting me to sleep, but as far as tone goes, you stay on the same level throughout. Dont hear any doubles or adlibs. In the future, get into those. It doesnt hurt to have them, but it does not to have them. Plus, if u record them, and dont like em in the final cut, u can simply mute em. So get into em. Finally, the hook is well structured. It sums up the whole idea of the song nicely, and helps bring everything together. Well done. All in all, a solid track. Stay up. Ez.
    test
  6. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

LIstening,,

i like beats like this,
    you should've put some adlibs on this
    good hook, good concepts
    good lyrics, you slipped a few times but its coo
    im hearing the lyrics son, dont forget where this hip hop came from
    "THE HOOD", i understand where you comming from,
    the root of hip hop was all this crazy shit going on it was a way to vent, and tell these hood stories, or some jsut trying to get out of the struggle, but when you take shit out of context like mOst kats did, not to down any white kat or start some race war, but when white kats started to break this music down, they were like oh so this is wats cool living like this and doing this and that, so we did wat any starving dude would do, remember kats back in the day didnt sell NO millions, hip hop was not to be more than 5-10 years thats that, so like i said we did wat most starving artist would do we capitalized on it, and sold it to the masses. like i said son i understand where you comming from and wat your messege is but you gotta look to the foundation of hip hop and dont change the essence which is the street and the passion/anger/happy/conscious/violence it brought to your ears cause in some cases lil kats didnt grow up like that, but it was reality, MY reality, maybe not yours, cause you neva experienced it, or maybe im high as hell right now and felt like typing a fuc.king letter, iono, anyway hit me up wit some feed, im pretty sure you'll find my shit relevent.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12696004#post12696004
    ^^Look
    test
  7. Charlie_Br0wn

Thanks A LOT For That Feedback Man. (To VIK)

Yeah I Don't Know Why But I TRY To Put More Emotion Into What I Say But I Just Can't...I'm A Very Monotonous Rapper. I've Been Listening To Too Much Underground LoL.

Well...I'll Keep Trying. And As Far As The Adlibs...I Didn't Put Them In Because Some Times With Adlibs Instead Of Thickening Out The Vocals...It Makes The Announciation Harder To Distinguish.

But Once I Get Better Quality Available...I'll Do It Up.
    test
  8. Charlie_Br0wn

No I Agree Man...That's Why In The Song I Talk To The Artists Who Are Using That Glorification To Thier Advantage. Artists Who Didn't Live That Lifestyle Yet They Glorify It As If They Did.

I Understand If You're Telling Life Stories And It Involves That Sort Of Shit...And I Understand If Someone Grows Up In That Life Style Would Grow Up Glorifying It. But I Say In My Song "Are You Really A Gangster?" And I Say "Lemme Hear Some Confessions" Because I Know A Lot Of Artists These Days Aren't Real...Those Stories They Say Aren't Real...They Just Do It To Feed Off That Whole Mentality.
    test
  9. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

i like the concept, and most of the lyrics. some parts seem slap-dash or hurried, but the effect or doubling you used for your hook is nice.

this is catchy, but not to the point where it sounds played.

-nodding.- yeah, this is nice. the word structure could use a little work, thats all.

good shit.
    test
  10. Hodges

Hodges New Age Writer

whatup canadian fam?

well first of all I appreciate that you are delivering a message. Now to get technical. Your sound quality is kinda poor, might even take away from the listening value. I think your flow is soild, sounds kinda boring but that's cause delivery is important to me sometimes.

HOOK...YES you panned your vocals..Im a fan of that shiiiit!

Honestly, I like the tip you are on. You actually say something in your lyrics and that will drawn a line between you and the rest of the rappers that talk nonsense. You remind me of how I used to rap.

HOLLA
    test
  11. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

Returning The Favor -

Yo The Beats Hott, Fits Ya Voice 'n' Delivery Well. Wrd@Needin' Sum Extra Effects On Ya Vox, Needin' Sum Adlibs 'n' I Thonk U Wer Smart Leavin' Off Dubs Coz It Woulda Dominated The Beat. This Waz Pretty Well Mixed, Everything Waz Clear. Buh Adlibs May Hav Packed More Of A Punch. The Hook Waz Straight, Gud Lookz On Changin' The Effect On It, It Stood Out. Wrd@The Ending, Very Creative. Solid Track Duke. Keep Droppin'.
    test
  12. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

yo i liked the concept on this, the lyrics were nice you could use some emotion on the delivery tip, the flow was aiight, the beat fits your content nicely , overall a nice listen.
    keep droppin
    test
  13. Mizz Tres

Mizz Tres Ur woman loves me =/

Your quality is ehhh, but you got flow and I like your delivery.
    the beat's dope.. sounds dark.

The hook is nice
    and your concept is tight. Its kinda sad really that whachu spit about is actually true but w.e they do it for plays.

good shit tho homie.
    test
  14. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Tracks dope, quality on your vocals is hollow or something... Idk, sorta brings it down...

Lyrics are dope, and everything is on point. I like the cadance a lot.

Not a lot to critique for you to improve. Track was solid outside quality.

Returned
    test
  15. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

Alright sorry it took so long to hit you back..

Okay its startin off.. Vocals sound like your far from the mic or something.. Fernelity said "Hollow" that kinda hits it.

Beats nice, not to strong, like it during the hook.

Lyrics and dilevery fit well, hooks hot.

First time listenin to you, sounds good, is the rest of your stuff this quality?

Like the flow at the beginning of the third verse.

Keep up the good work.
    test
  16. Charlie_Br0wn

Word...Thanks For The Feedback People. Glad This Type Of Shit Is Appreciated Outside Family n Friends LoL.

And Yeah I Been Trying To Get My Emotion More Out There But I've Just Been Rapping In This Style For So Long That It's Hard To Eliminate It. But Imma Keep Trying.
    test
  17. Charlie_Br0wn

test
  18. Asphyxic

Asphyxic New Member

Flow is nice~Lyrics are nice~Good selection of a beat~ im feeling this track.~~has a great meaning...your vocals sound a lil weerd~ delivery was nice~..im feeling this track...Tight Drop
    test
  19. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

i took grim roots to this beat recently. hahaha, u should go listen to it....on my link. Anyways, I like the tip you're on but you've got some work to do. Lyrics are nice. Your rhymescheme and structure are pretty dope but you need to work on your delivery and cadence. The beginning of the 3rd verse is mad dope. I liked that a lot. I mean, this shit is tight but just work on the delivery and switching up the flow some. I def. love the message tho.

keep bangin
    test
  20. pdawg

pdawg Member

the beat is dope i like this shit, the lyrics are doppe dawg i like the way u flipped it fa real... the chour's is aight not my steez, but overall nice shit man i really liked it

we should lay a track down holla if u wanna

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931381

Hit that up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.