the lenient ladies

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or do women seem to be prepared to take much more than men when it comes to their partners cheating or their behaviour in general? Most men I talk to are like " no, if she cheated I would not take her back" but with women, it seems to be a different story. Perhaps it is to do with a woman's different ideas towards intimacy, and seperating it fromsex but there seems to be a definate pattern of behaviour by women which allows their partner much more free reign to do them emotional harm.

For example, it is pretty deeply engrained into society that men should be out there sewing their wild oats like it is expected of men to behave in a manner which is perhaps detrimental to women, until they settle down, ofcourse. This isn't a view just held by men either but by women aswell. I thought maybe that this said normality seems to give men excuses to have more than one baby's mum etc. When I was coming up I saw this a lot and never got it, because it made women look a bit gullible, and I never associated that word with women, But I grew interested in what drove that gullibilty when It seemed to be blatantly working against them in relationships. When I saw the movie Baby boy with Tyrese I was convinced that it was physical attraction that kept a woman faithful to an unfaithfull man, and I'm inclined to still think it is. But whatever it is, Its strange, and I Never understood it in the light of day.
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Alot of women/men SAY they would leave their significant others if they cheated and they don't.. I don't believe anyone when they say that..
    test
  3. You don't think women are more inclined to stay?
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

No, I think it's pretty even and Im just saying what I have experienced.
    test
  5. That's Interesting. I hope we get some more input from the ladies, and guys.
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Physical attraction would never keep me in a relationship where cheating was going on. I almost find it disgusting that a woman would stay with a man that was cheating on her just based on physical attributes alone. Well maybe not almost, I do.

I think why women often say is b/c they have invested so much emotionally. When you have put so much in, realizing that your partner has destroyed it so quickly is hard to take in right away. Same can go for a man. Especially when you have been with somebody for years. Do x amount of years suddenly become nothing? Or do you try to work it out?

And I agree with Short...I've seen so many cases where it's a man who will take a woman back time and time again after cheating..so it's not just women.
    test
  7. b'

b' New Member

its called dickmatized, thats why a chick will stay with a dude even when hes cheating. me on the other hand, if my girl cheats shes gone. theres too many fish in the sea for me to put up with bullshit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.