the lakes signed 3 niggas from RM...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by B whun, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

"AW MAN THAT NIGGA SOFT TOO CLOSE TO THE FRIDGE!"

"OH HELL NAW HIS TV IS ONLY 10 FT AWAY LOLOLALMA"

fuck outta here. womp womp city in this bitch
    test
  2. Big Dick Black

dawg YOU?!?!?!

PIFF?!?!?!

Tryna crack on wardrobe!?!?!

somebody plz find this nigga's pics. i swear on EVERYTHING this nigga need to be slapped into reality
    test
  3. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

who the FUCK takes pictures of THEMSELVES at other peoples houses?

:funny:
    test
  4. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

omo rockin the fresh sean john velour jumpshit
    test
  5. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

nigga got old ass cabinets and 2 dusty ass couches

one is next to the refrigerator so you can lean your head on it when you get sleepy

and the other couch is in the direction pointed back to the kitcken...i assume you got a TV in that room, so if you in that 2nd couch by the window you gotta turn your head 180 degrees just to watch it

nigga you need to watch HGTV and set your home up better you look like an imbecile
    test
  6. Big Dick Black

wow im bout to I'LL HOLLA

niggas hittin me furniture jokes

~I'LL HOLLA~
    test
  7. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

nigga chillin at his boys house

they bought that dingy ass furniture with the 1,500 they got from jooxin his crib :funny:
    test
  8. PiffInDaBasket

omo identify what brand and where you got each piece of clothing

ive been to marshalls and tj maxx you got that shit from the clearance section
    test
  9. PiffInDaBasket

i just find it funny how omo claims hes so hard and a leader for the dark skin nigga movement when he can clearly tell by his pics his heart pumps capri sun
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

how u gon have a apple bottom nose?
    test
  11. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

coolios jr high pic
    test
  12. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny::funny:
    test
  13. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

piff killin meeeeee
    test
  14. EL SORDO

EL SORDO Chargers, fuck ya'll.

i'm fuckin dying over here
    test
  15. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

Damn that nigga ugly gone @ that jerry rice hairline

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    test
  16. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

your mom picked your living room set

why are you in this realm of discussion?

You havent bought one piece of furniture in your mothers apartment and you sleep in a twin bed

bring it down a notch or 5, Slappy.
    test
  17. PiffInDaBasket

i have white people quality furniture

i bought a bean bag chair an i sleep on a queen size bed

you steady washing dishes with your nerdy brother
    test
  18. removed_username

removed_username Shine on Hypno

the visual had me....

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  19. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

deadddd@ this thread

RM Classic imo
    test
  20. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

yea that head lean on the refrigerator had me goneeee
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.