the knicks trades are starting to make sense a bit

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Warpaint, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Except KG already said, I really like NY....as a city and thats it. I saw it in an article a while back.

Pz
    test
  3. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

'loyalknickfan'.....typical idiot...
    test
  4. Everybodys_Nig4ya

Everybodys_Nig4ya New Member

Still it makes no fuckin sense to build a horrid ass team in order to have a chance of landing a player.....who isnt even that great might i add......bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah [funny]
    test
  5. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

isiah has improved the talent tho, you can't deny that - they're jsut under acheivers

let's see what he does in the offseason
    test
  6. Ur_Boy_Pos

Ur_Boy_Pos New Member

im not quite understanding what was so good wit this....dude points out dat layden was worse than thomas.....ok and? whats da difference? layden was horrible, so is isaiah. just cuz layden is worse doesnt make isaiah good. he points da fact thomas is bringing in talent like it could never be a bad thing. yes, da knicks have SOME talent, but not worth da contracts. isaiah brought in NAMES....a bunch of overrated players. da "talent" dat isaiah brought in was: 3 shoot first pgs(marbury, francis, robinson), 3 shoot first swingmen(richardson, rose, crawford), 2 underachieving centers(curry, james), and 2 sorry ass pfs(taylor, rose).....none of these guys are known for their defense. he gave up tons of contracts dat were about to expire, cap space gallore, lottery picks and all chance to manuver in da roster. this dude is acting like being under da cap is underrated or something. a team dat wants to make changes to their roster needs cap space or at least expiring contracts. you know what isaiah should've done.....let some of da contracts run out: isley, ward weatherspoon, etc....they all would be gone now. used da amesty rule on allan houston. kept muhammed and kurt thomas. right now, da knicks would have 2 solid big bodies, cap room, and draft picks. it wouldve not much of a difference in da past two years. da knicks were still gabage. u know whats gonna happen this off season. he's not gonna get kg unless he gives up channing frye(their most promising player), jamal crawford and mo taylor's expiring contract. not only dat but they gonna have to take in another contract from minny like marko jaric(who da knicks dont need) who has like 4 years left in his contract. hes not gonna get rid of steve francis....nobody wants him!! so, da knicks will be stuck wit 4 pgs, sorry ass jerome james, malik rose, qrich, and possibly kg, curry and lee. dat shit is a mess. someone, should send isaiah thomas to Orlando to have a talk wit their gm cus them dudes know what they are doin down there. they have 2 good players(howard and nelson), pontential solid players(milicic and ariza), an expiring contract(hill), tons of cap space and lottery picks....damn, it must b nice to have a gm like dat. sad part is isaiah gets paid millions to do what he is doin right now.
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Zeke could be headed in the right direction.

Fuck the cap, we're rich bitches. Just trade some offensive talent for defensive and we got ourselve a dynasty.

Cheaaaaaaaaaaa.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

knick trades only make sense if you're strung out on heroin and sniffin' gasoline in between tokes on the crack pipe
    test
  9. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

i like the celtics team

west, gomes,pierce, perkins, and al jefferon...

with wally, tony allen and gerald green for the future...

i rather take that then what the knicks have..just star players who do the same thing...

only player i'd take is Frye i think he's gonna be a good player
    test
  10. El King

El King www.myspace.com/jamelking

Ya'll dont realize that fiyahstarter is mostly satire? shit is fuckin hilarious though.

dead@"cheese eyes"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.