"The Jedi Mind Trick starring The Media against Barry Bonds" BSO.com Exclusive

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by EliteProducer, Mar 8, 2006.

?

Will Barry Bonds Get Into the Hall of Fame

1. Hell Yeah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell Naw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteProducer

EliteProducer New Member

http://www.blacksportsonline.com

[​IMG]

The Jedi Mind Trick: The Media Against Barry Bonds

Written By Robert Littal

Stop the presses; call the president and alert homeland security. We just found out some
    startling news that may change how we look at one of Major League Baseball greatest players.

BARRY BONDS USED STEROIDS!!!!

This is amazing, how could I have not known this was going on? Why wasn’t MacGyver,
    Jack Bauer, CSI: San Francisco Bay or Chief Wiggum working on this? Did George “I can’t read
    a teleprompter” Bush know? Did Dick Cheney shoot that lawyer to shut him up about the crème
    and the clear? I need to know ASAP. How could they have kept this a secret for so long? I
    demand answers!!! This changes everything. Don’t you think if MLB and the Giants knew that
    Barry was sticking needles up his ass 24/7 they would have done something? Don’t you think if
    MLB knew that steroids were running rampant throughout their league at the same time
    homerun records were being smashed they would have done something? In the immortal words
    of Vince Lombardi: “What The Hell Is Going On Around Here”.

Let me let you in on a little secret.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS BARRY BONDS USED STEROIDS!!!

When I say everybody, I mean everybody. From George Bush Jr. and Sr. to Bud Selig to
    the housewife in Oregon who thinks a “Double Play” has something to do with the Lottery. So I
    am shocked, that since Sports Illustrated broke the story, about the book “Game of Shadows”
    written by San Francisco journalists Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams, that the media
    and people in general are acting as if this is the first time we have heard of this. I get that this is
    a reaffirmation of what most people already knew about Bonds; similar to thinking your wife is
    cheating on you and then finding her in bed with another man. Actually it would be more like
    thinking your wife is cheating on you and finding a hotel key and a note from Carlos saying
    meet him there at 7pm. You didn’t actually see the act, but you can put two and two together.
    Bonds has never been caught red handed, but the book is a bunch of hotel keys and notes
    from Carlos. Here are some of the excerpts from the book, with my thoughts:

Message Truncated..For Entire Story Click Here
    test
  2. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Yes to the poll.

Yes to steroids.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i cant answer this poll until I see what happens with McGwire next year...

What happens with him will really set the stage for guys like Sosa, Bonds and Palmerio
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.