The INVENTION of the word "Boob"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lyricalpriest, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMpLucifer

DMpLucifer New Member

Your correct I did Google it.. Like 2 years ago after insisting that the same acronym was bullshit in another argument with a mates missus. As long as the source is legit what does it matter where I picked up the knowledge from?

Sent from the phone of the illustrious Lucifer of DiDiSi-Mp
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

the source is an opinion bro their is no definitive knowledge as to the word origin........I was just a bit shocked that you were seemingly right about it not being the acronym, but acting as though you have known this and didn't look it up to see if it was true or not.....then posting wording from the results and acting like you kinda remember them from way back, but the content goes sequentially with the result order more or less.......

again, no big deal homie, I thought I was right but it now seems as though I be fucking (including 9 Girls) my etymology level up.....in need of atonement.......biblical save
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i looked it up and it definately had no mention that it was ever an acronym

the SHIT acronym is BS too but the explanation always had sounded possible....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.