The Interpreter

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by MadVillain413, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Directed by: Sydney Pollack

Nicole Kidman gives a medocre performance as Silvia Broome, a UN translater who finds out about an assasination plot. Sean Penn is Tobin Keller, an FBI agent assigned to the case, who ends up protecting Broome as the situation climbs out of control.

The entire film was decent. I recommend this for any Penn fan, who's acting was brilliant as usual. For some reason I never was into Nicole Kidman, she annoys me for some reason and I just don't have the attention span to deal with that.

A nice surprise was Catherine Keener, who appeared as Dot Woods, an FBI agent on the same task force as Keller (Penn). She was excellent supporting the film when the slow parts were happening.

Anyone interested in the way our government is capable of producing scandal after scandel will enjoy this nail biting, end guessing thriller...

(This was my first attempt @ a movie review. I tried to not give away too much of the story because I hate it when reviews are executed in that manner).
    test
  2. test
  3. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

the movie was good for that type of movie.. i on the other hand didnt really like it.. im not a fan of kidman either.. nor penn.. but i thought they played their rolls good..

good movie for older people
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

reminds me of that movie this kunt nichol kidman made with gorge clooney. peace keeper!

lol sounds like boring shyt with some explosions to me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.