!!!!!!the Industry Producer Showcase In Philadelphia!!sep. 26th The Suede Lounge 9pm

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by L.I.V.E. BEATS, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.I.V.E. BEATS

L.I.V.E. BEATS !!!HomIe...Da 1-N-OnlY!!!

Thats Right!!!!!!!!!

Brought To You By Prototype Entertainment The Industry Standard Producer Showcase Is Monday The 26th In Philadelphia. The Showcase Is A Competition Of The Hottest Unsigned Producers Coming Up. If Your Into Hip Hop Or Rap This Would Be. If You Wanted To Come And Network Or Show Your Demo You Could Too. There Will Be Industry Heads Such As: Curtis Dixon(a&r J Records), Amadeues(producer For 50 Cent, Dipset, Talib Kweli), June Archer(exec Producer Wu-tang, Swv), Boom(producer For G-unit, Gravy), And Ariel Borojow(engineer For P. Diddy, Black Eyed Peas, J Lo.) And Many Others. We Have Left Over Tickets That Are $10 A Piece.

We Will Be In Philadephia All Day Tomorow. If You Wanted To Attend This Event Contact: Jerome 917-379-6170 Or Live 443-474-9859 For Tickets. We Only Have A Few And Will Come On A First Served Basis. To Pick Them Up You Will Have To Meet Us At The Suede Lounge Address:

The Suede Lounge
    120 Market Street
    Philadelphia, P.a. 19106

Dont Forget The Doors Open At 8pm And The Show Starts At 9pm. I Suggest All Producers, Rapppers, And Fans Come Out And Join.
    test
  2. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

Good to see you doin shit. Last I herd from you, you were going to kill yourself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.