the industry allready fucking us Im gonna get royally ass fucked by this Fat Joe Show

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

As far as I'm concerned the manager thats hooking everything up is sly and a Fox... I suspect he heard me and my brothers material and wants us to do good on the performance so we can get put on his company "Sony"'s roster as Ghostwriters... but he's trying to ooh and ahhh us right now but hooking us up....

He's talking to my brother telling him that they are going to develop us, and make us better writers and rappers. He's already telling us what kind of topics we should rap about on the three songs we are making for the performance, so that people will feel the music and what we are talking about. I'm all good with that because im already doing that on my own accord, but I can only do it from my perspective, I can't pretend to be what i'm not..... I've never been lower than middle class... I see what people go through but I can't put up a false presentation fo me by saying i'm something I'm not...

I think we are gonna get fucked because the three new songs we do they want to put on a CD, and put some of our best other songs on there and sell them at the show with a sony logo on the CD... We own the rights to all our old lyrics and tracks, but only some of the music.... I'm like what cut of those sales do we get???

I still need to work that shit out with them.....

the worst thing is I'm beign told I can't put my website on the CD, just my name, phone number and or e-mail... but the website is where people can purchase my shit... it's the centerpoint of me musically and comercially... why can't I advertise it???? u know why because my crew is on there too... besides just me and Ra Sputon... they say we should only push me and Him, because it's easier... and for me to put my website on there I would have to redesign it just for me... and that the mixtape I've been working hard on, and telling everybody about locally I shouldn't throw that into the crowd....

I feel them honestly, but I can't turn my back on my peoples like that and I can't put them on the sidelines withought mentioning them, to see if I can blow then put them on later.... thats some foul shit IMO... They my peoples... I should be able to still do songs with them and stay true to them... I mean look at ness lee he had his family on his album and repped his crew, and he still got signed to interscope.... If sony wants to endorse us thats fine.... but I'm still going to endorse my people... thats my family... I still have to stay true to who I am....

I'm still going to do the show.... but im just not jumping into it head over heels and believing all the hype... I'm not trying to go down like that....

I don't know I just know as things start happening and more and more is revealed I'm going to work something out...

pz
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

settle down gnome nicca everythings gonna be alright..daddys here..breathe nicca bREATHE
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

u make it first, then come back for ur people .. common practice

but i'll believe all this, when i see it
    test
  4. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Look at the bigger picture, it's much more easier getting 1 or 2 people in the game.

Let alone a whole crew, so just play by they rules and if people wanna buy yo cds, just haven em call u at ur # that u gone put on the cd.

or have em e-mail u feel me?

It sound like a beatiful situation.
    test
  5. who cares about ur people, get that fucking money.
    test
  6. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol thats what im sayin .. u get ur foot in the door first, then u come back for who u want 2
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

that niqqa dely knows waht he doin nicca makin MOOOOves like a cow and shyt
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

go play poker
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

im playing right now.. you still interested in learnin to play? go pick up that book nycca..
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

dont got the time 2 learn yet .. maybe once i move back to houston
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

god damn you reply with that insane quickness.. yeah its real easy to learn to be honest.. i mean rules and shit and how it goes but if you're serious about it the shit gets very time consuming like a nicca named tom.
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

Yea I feel you I'm still gonna do the show.... but I hate playing by other peoples rules im a little hardheaded I guess cuz I wanna do it my way.... LOL

but yea I got to eat... and I wanna get in the door im just not gonna switch up like a bitch for nobody
    test
  13. Thats gonna be a HUGE problem if you wanna make moves, man.
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

well maybe i'ma have to do that when i move back, cuz i wont have a job anymore lol and i dont wanna work lol

and genome, ur gonna have to play by somebody rules eventually .. ur not proven to do anything, so ur gonna have to do what dude say do .. what u wont do, somebody else will .. remember, everybody rap nowadays
    test
  15. Ge'Nome

so is beign a fucking tool..... being a tool and laying down your gonna get fucked.....

i mean look at ray charles... he was hard headed and was one of the first to own his masters
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

My name is Kunta....

ahhh fuck it just call me toby boss
    test

17. But, you're not ray charles, you're an upcoming artist - that if you don't follow their rules, you're getting shelved like a fucking toy. They'll just recruit 1 of the 5 million artists tryna make it now a days. Like, Dely said, everyone raps now. You either go with what they want - or, u bounce.
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

give me the opp .. i'll damn sure be toby
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

bingo.

i guarantee if u go against the grain, you're out the picture
    test
  20. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

It'll be whole nother story if u had big buzz, then u could make demands and shit more so to not havin a buzz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.