The Hype! Buckle ya belt hoes

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by J o o k, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lay Doubt.

Lay Doubt. .

test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

realness
    test
  3. Spit That

Spit That aka ST

why are you always predicting me to lose :(
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

^ Spit I really didn't know who was going to win thats why I put 51% almost dead even with unsureness. You know I think your dope stop trippin nigguh
    test
  5. Dick In Ur Mom

Dick In Ur Mom New Member

can we please ban people from the south from voting in this section.
    test
  6. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

man, Omen you are actin like a total loser.

I saw some verse u posted against Drugs with like 95 quotes in it and it looked wack as hell, i don't care about your writing skills, but when i see that much shit that isn't really part of a verse, it looks like some ezboard shit. And word, i wanted to battle you, but so what? You came into the RBL dissin Drugs, callin him wack, when he's accomplished more here than you ever have, so you came off like some newbie bitch actin like you ran shit. It wasn't even an issue till i hear u talkin shit about me.

I voted against you cuz i felt you lost, go get pissed at the other 10 people who voted against you too. Then i heard you said you wanted to battle me, so i hit you up on AIM and you ignored me like a little pussy when we coulda just talked about it, that's all i was really lookin for, but you were all trippin out.

beside that, good mag.
    test
  7. Lay Doubt.

Lay Doubt. .

eh, fuck it. i'm just gonna edit my verse to fix the "i" in my closer. you can see from the voters' breakdowns of my verse that no punches will be changed.
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

3 quotes 2 of which were his and 1 from Eyedill = 95? and I never said he was wack...I said it was wack that he needed the whole week for 12 lines and even if I was dissin drugs where the fuck that does concern you? are you on his dick so hard that you will get butthurt from an insult thrown in his direction? and yeah I ignored, I just hit no soon as the silver box came up...who the fuck talks shit over AIM? thats some 99 shit, fuck outta here...

stay out my battles too
    test
  9. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

I said you had an EZboard style, so what? You do. All the quote ish was wack.

Don't come at me with ' who talks shit over AIM '. I wasn't gonna talk shit on AIM, but i just was wonderin why you were hatin on me. And you're the one who was talkin shit to Jook ABOUT ME, and hmm, i wonder where you did that?? on AIM. You hypocrite.

About Drugs, i just think it's funny that a nobody like you comes in here and disses someone who was the champ. I don't care about Drugs, it doesn't matter who it was, but when some cat like you comes in and acts like he runs shit, then it comes off as some gay shit.

And i'll vote in whatever battle i want, don't act like i'm bein biased, i don't vote on some bitch shit, cuz if you really thought you did win your last couple battles, you're gonna have to complain to the other 15 people who voted against you.

Oh, and about you lettin ya verse talk for ya man, i've been rallyin to get a battle up in here, but they won't let me battle someone who's 1-2.

Maybe you should work on that.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

owned :spew:
    test
  11. Lay Doubt.

Lay Doubt. .

LOL. jook's gangstuh yo.
    test
  12. Lay Doubt.

Lay Doubt. .

wtf @ this.

does this not rhyme to other people too?
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

no I told J o o k that your faggot ass obviously had a problem talkin about EZ board style..wtf? cuz I had some quotes in my verse? anyone who uses a quote in there verse is an "ez board style" wtf does that even mean? STFU....its not talkin shit If I say let me battle him...ooh and if drugs was/is such a champ why would it take the "champ" a whole week for 12 lines? smh and then on top of that he no showed after all the shit he was talkin lmfao...actually 2 or 3 people said me and dick got screwed out of that 3 way so again STFU...well now I'm about to be 2-2 which should really be 3-1 but in anycase...U better AIM everyone u can to vote against me and pray I get sent back to the south cuz if I win...I will murk you, period
    test
  14. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

k, whatever you say. Jook showed me the convo's dumb ass.

You should be 3-1?

Right, i'm sure you think that, but the voters in the league obviously didn't. Maybe Dick did get screwed out of that, that doesn't mean YOU won, lmao.

About the EZboard ish. I don't have a problem with an EZboard style, or whatever, and quotes? nah, quotes are cool, i just don't like havin to pause every 6 lines to read some shit that explains your next lines. And i just thought it was funny cuz you caught him recycling and thought you 'exposed' him lol.

I just hope that once i beat you, you don't use that 'AIM everyone to vote' excuse for why you lost.

I'm done talkin with you about this.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol what the fuck?? Yall turning this shit into a soap opera.

It's simple Hensley called D.Omen a newbie. Which he is new to the board sooooo.

Whats the issue @ hand. Battle it out (which will probably not happen in the league)
    test
  16. Chann3l 5ive

Chann3l 5ive New Member

yo, seriously, if we don't ban the south voters from voting on north battles i'm gonnna cry
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol "I'll make your heart spit acid"

OOOOOOOO ^ ILLL
    test
  18. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

pretty intresting percentages...
    test
  19. Huey Fig Newton

thats funny cuz as I recall me gettin the only vote besides Noshit and that was ONE verse...have the rest of my verses been that way? nah...so again STFU and you won't beat me, don't play yourself
    test
  20. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

kid, you're 1-2. I don't care how many battles you think you shoulda won. Anyone can make excuses.

I won't beat you cuz i'll never battle you. Get ya record up, trick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.