The honest truth about Halo 3...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

lol @ CoJ hyping .. game is turd + 1 ..

halo 3 hasn't left my 360 since I got it .. I haven't ventured into any solo campaign yet .. but then the story isn't my attraction to the game .. it's just a well crafted FPS ..

spot on 'review' though Micheal .. totally agree .. with a 360 plugged into live this game just feels so right from every angle .. the menu and matchmaking system .. joinable everything ..

this game was 100% made for the online market ..
    test
  2. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

Who actually calls people simpletons? lol...what a nerd.

Anyway...that's all Halo ever has been. A multi-player game. It's only dorks like Cane that try to sell it's "plot" and wonderful story. He'd guard this god damned game with his life it seems.
    test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

^is your entire life dedicated to trying to paint people you dislike into nerds? it's all you've got when you want to insult someone. when your mom picks out a shirt you don't want to wear, and you start crying like a sissy, do you scream and call her OMG A FUCKING DORK?do you cry in dark rooms alot rippy?

like i said, look it up. but you won't, because you'll see i'm right. so you'll just be content to keep up with this drizzling shit of an argument. why isn't the plot great? WHO CARES! arguing is fun!

yet, i'm the dork? lmao
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

hahaha @ call of jurez. Dont co-sign me ever again please.
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Once again, each to his own.
    test
  6. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Finally played Halo 3 and just wasnt feeling it...
    Multiplayer & Forge was great but overall still dulled me to sleep.
    test
  7. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

The guy that uses the word "simpletons" every other post is now dissing the way I used the dork/nerd insults?

hilarious, your highness, hilarious.
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

way to dodge everything else i said. and it's a word. i've seen you try to pin the geek label onto every single person who's pissed you off over the years, but this is an all time low.

a word. you're trying to call someone a dork for using a word. like are you fucking joking? am i getting punked by ashton kutcher and don't know it? do you know how stupid you look? that part's not rhetorical. that's a serious question.

aw fuck, i used a word with 3+ syllables. i'm a dork now. goddamn education.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Do you, I'll do me. That is where I'm at on this subject.

I have to say though arguing over a video games looks is like arguing over who's car looks better. It's low-brow thinking. Only thing that matters is the car gets from point A to point B and you like it. Halo 3 like the car handles perfect and looks fine to me. So It was money well spent.

Nitpick all you want but halo 3 is the best game out right now for consoles.Sorry I don't fuck with PC games. And When I do get live hooked up I'll show whom ever why it's on some enhanced golden eye shit.

You have to know how to play first of all. Viktomajarmo seems to be the only one who understands halo is about gameplay not so much graphics (never has been). That said the graphics aren't terrible there not on some mass effect shit but then again I wouldn't want that feel with a halo game. Halo seems like it should be kind of SFI-graphic novel looking game to me.

If you don't like HALO3 guess what I DON'T GAVE A SHIT. Simple fact is I can find people who do and have a great time with them. So go be contrarian. I'll keep it real destorying motherfuckers on multiplayer.
    test
  10. Cane

Cane New Member

^problem with graphics is people think what they're looking directly at is what every game should look like. when bioshock came out, suddenly every fps had to look like bioshock. not many people, rippy certainly included, stop to think that games that are set in larger areas usually will look worse than games set in hallways and small enviroments. which is why halo doesn't look as good as bioshock. one has enormous levels in open spaces with massive scale and geometry, pretty much all of which can be accessed, with no draw in whatsoever. which is more impressive than people realize. whereas bioshock, you're always in a room or a hallway, thus lending itself more to nicer looking graphics due to less processing power required for enviroments. all they'd have to do is look it up and see it-but it's exactly like the plot argument-they'll argue snap judgments like they're facts when all they have to do is look it up and see. but listening to some other moron is apparently easier.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

People play telephone they don't go to the source nomore.
    That is a oppositionist in a nutshell. Less facts more contratrian passion.

I agree with you on all accounts. If rippy don't like halo 3 that's his lose big fucking deal doesn't effect me or 1.5 million people. Dude can have his opinion .

However, We know whats up. And contrary to what people might think I've never played halo until halo 3 and I thought it was still epic.

And I really didn't mind not fighting bosses every level. I actually don't like fighting bosses every level it's very lame. On some maga man shit. And with a storyline noneed for boss fights unless the storyline really calls for it.

I thought this line was halirous... "ASSHOLE, You must be silenced." so grimmy.
    People don't understand halo has alot of comedy and subliminal political messages.
    test
  12. Cane

Cane New Member

yeah if the story doesn't call for a boss fight, no need to add one. makes it video game-ish. and sometimes you don't need that. i wish someone would've emailed that info to the designers behind guitar hero 3.
    test
  13. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

at the end of the day .. Halo 3 (and prequels) are well crafted FPSers .. they're not the 2nd coming .. they're not world changers .. they will not bring world peace .. but given a fair crack of the whip will entertain you .. online is a riot ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.