the hip-hop scene in canada is ill and real as fuck yo..........

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i think i was unfair in saying 99% of cats in toronto are wack, cause that made it look like the percentage of good mc's are greater in the US

when its actually easier to find a DOPE mc in toronto than in the states

so i take my comment back
    test
  2. overdoze

overdoze New Member

nah the topic says "the hiphop scene in canada is ill blah blah" I took that as they was money in it. Look i wasn't tryn hate on ya home but really.. how could anyone say any hiphop on earth was realer then the usa? I aint talkn about bullshit.. im talkn about hiphop lifestyle.. canada "hip-hop" scene wouldn fuckin exsist if it wasnt for USA..
    test
  3. Our J

Our J PLEASEfuckMYgirlsASS

Ayo WellFare.

Only if you consider gutta musik is the only form of realism when ur judging hiphop..

It may be something that your a fan of and u can relate to it better. Cuz thats the typa vibe that your feelin

but

There is Talent in other realms of hiphop. Who are you to say that a cat spittin about his daily life and experiences in Canada isnt real??
    test
  4. overdoze

overdoze New Member

^^ yuh Our J u right...

I can see how a cat from canada would feel a canadian's point of view more music wise. I never said nothn about spittin ur life experiences not bein real.. and never did i say canada wasn't real. All i said was no damn way Canada is deeper into hip-hop then usa. Hip-hop has much deeper roots and when i say hip-hop i aint jus talkn about fuckn spittin sumthn on the mic.

Look when homeboy said hip-hop scene in canada was ill i don't doubt that.. its when homeboy came out sayn Canada hiphop was deeper then VA. No way is that remotely possible.
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol@ money in it

wtf man

why doesnt jeff make 2 sites, one for the people with intelligence

the other for morons like yall

i'm all for segregation

not on the lines of race, but intelligence
    test
  6. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

this is how dumb that sounds.....now u can say on the same token....NC HIP HOP would not excist if it wasnt for New York City....so its not real....see how dumb that sounds...that is what u r saying on a bigger scale
    test
  7. overdoze

overdoze New Member

Ya'll takin this shit the complete wrong way. What i meant to say was Canada is a promising location if your an amazing figure skater.
    test
  8. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

test
  9. Hypnosys

Hypnosys Tre LeaK

how the fuck you gonna say that shit is nerd...have you ever heard Aesop Rock or Cage...even Guruu from Gangstarr does some shit like that...you dont know what the hell your talking about.....think before you speak out on things.....your ignorance is showing..
    test
  10. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

and north carolina is a promising location if u fuck cows whats the point?

x that because i got alot of peeps in NC, what up Raw, Brickssss...
    test
  11. Mall Bang

Mall Bang ...Ya Heard?

Glad to see ya enjoy the T.Dot.,
    Seems like everybody in T.O. now is finna tryna rhymes with they lame ass tho.

P.S. I can't wait until Caribana. Wave the flags. Baps baps!
    test
  12. overdoze

overdoze New Member

wrd im guessin this shit cato posted was sum canadian rap.. lemme peep dis

rofl.. this sound like baha men with an accent.. damn yo is this serious
    test
  13. hott_trax

hott_trax New Member

If your into hip-hop, and you wanna know whats good in Canada, you betta check this up-and-comer outta Toronto. He's soon to be on the U.S./Worldwide scene, you heard it first. Visit the website for free downloads, and check the track "Yeah!" or "T.O". Scarborough stand up!

www.stretchdiesel.com
    www.stretchdiesel.com
    test
  14. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

to be honest...mos of the cats ive heard from there that have actually reached american ears....i dont feel...at all...

but like two or three underground cats ive met that where from up there...were dope...doper then alot of cats that ive heard in my area...so i cant hate on them at all...

there is some fine canadian bitches aswell...
    and i heard the scene was dope too... so yea...
    i imagine an american mc that was dope enuff went in there and tried to actually market to that whole country...may have a better chance then doing it here...just because of the type of fans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.