The highest you've ever been?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Jordan Black, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

for me was 4/20 of this year

my niqqa bought an OZ of the most fiya dro i ever smoked...i was dazed
    test
  2. V E R B

V E R B Guest

you ever get so high, you just goto sleep lol
    test
  3. Neo2k3

Neo2k3 Alcaholic

A 8er of regs to myself.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

besides my first high?

2 ounce blunt.

4 1/2-5 hour burn. roach rolled 4 more chunky L's. it was roached because it went out in my boy's mouth. i forgot where i was and was "playing" some video game. if you call holding the controller and watching the same replay playing.
    test
  5. Inky D

Inky D MASH OUT WHITEBOYS

I just couldn't move, so I worked my way to my bed and had the best sleep ever.
    test
  6. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I didn't start smoking till after high school. A few of my friends came by and shanghighed me away ;). At the corner of the street they produced a couple j's and I didn't know what the fuck they were. I went to middle school and began high scool in Japan and I'd never seen weed, but I'd heard about it, now that I was living in San Antonio. When they told me it was marijuanna I went for the car door lol, but they had it locked and told me they were gonna get me high. A few joints later I kept denying I was high, but when we stopped by to get something to eat, I ended up eating like half of everybodies meal lol. And then on the ride back to our neighborhood for some reason I started singing the national anthem, and by the end of it, we all were singing that at the top of our lungs... maybe it was 4th of July. I mean, I've been stoned silly some days, thanks to 3 blunts of white widow, but I was probably my highest that first time I tried it, I just couldn't appreciate the affect. That was the highest I'd been from smoking weed, but that odd thing is I believe I might have even surpassed that, from 'not' smoking.

I smoked pretty regurlarly for a couple years. I was starting to think about if smoking pot was addictive and decided to stop to see if I could stop whenever I wanted. I ended up quitting for 5 months cold turkey. It was easy. I just didn't smoke. If it was offered I passed, it kinda sucked but but kinda like 'damn I guess I can't eat a stake.' After the 5 months passed I came to the conclusion I didn't need marijuanna, but it was just nice to have.

But during my break, something weird happened a couple times. I'd drift into a state of intense highness that would last for quite awhile, upwards to an hour, although I hadn't smoked. For example...

I was just chilling on my bed listening to music after work and I started to doze off. But while I was between conciousness my breathing slowed to a creep and an intense wave euphoria hit me. My body felt like it was in slow motion and I just kept thinking 'damn I'm stoned,' breathing hard, rolling in the blankets and just gasping. I was like that for an hour, but then all of a sudden a thought popped into my head. "You haven't smoked fool" and then I started to snap out of it. Logic took over and I though, how the fuck can you be high when you didn't smoke anything. It's like when you come to an end of a bad dream and you think you just died, or are sentenced to some terrible fate... you kinda realize, wait a minute, this is just a dream because none of those things happend, and you're like 'phew' glad it was just a dream....

Whatever it was... I don't remember ever getting that high or like that again.
    test
  7. Kung-Fu Jesus

Kung-Fu Jesus I Know You Got Soul

Basically. Whenever I get really fucked up, I usually fall asleep.

There was this one time though where someone laced my blunt with some shit. I don't know to this day if it was smack, coke or whatever. But I went insane. Literally insane. I was shaking and hallucinating all night and I couldn't think straight or anything.
    test
  8. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol, is that even possible to smoke 2 oz's in a fuckin BLUNT...whatever dude..

the highest ive even been was at my boy macs crib. He had some party cause hes parents went outta town and madd heads were there. I called my boy carlos us and he slept over with a buncha people..well we had to have smoke 11 blunts in that night...we started smokin at 9 pm and stopped at no lie 5 am. I was a rookie then. didnt know how to roll blunts, dutches vegas. nothing. nowi basically cop a half e of krypy everyday lol. I cant have fun when im not lifted.
    test
  9. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

3,000 feet
    test
  10. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol riiiight
    test
  11. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

lol... Your in the pothead forum, keep it short and simple
    test
  12. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

oh and the highest i've ever been was at marley fest last year... 16 fat blunts...
    test
  13. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

What? When I went to Australia on a plane last summer...

That was a harsh come down though

Pilot cant fly for shit
    test
  14. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol word.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.