the highest you ever been

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Living HeLL, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

Bout a month ago i had a movin party at my old crib.. moms said i could =) lol we were movin so i had a good 30 people there.. just a large get together lol and i got soooo fucked.. me n 4-5 of my boys (too fucked to remember) smoked up about an Oz within like 2 hours and i ate EVERYTHING that wuz left there.. puked my guts up in the bathroom sink not thinkin "hmm lets use the toilet so we can flush it" lmao and the fuckin sink wuz FULL.. called a taxi and headed to my boys house with him and like 2 other people.. im gettin outta the car and i slapped hands with the driver who wuz like 60 haha he laughed and told me to have a good night (somehow we gave the dude exact change for the fare lol).. came back the next day and there wuz cheerios on the floor that i had left.. along with the bowl and sticky dried up milk everywhere.. just left the fuckin puke for the next mofo's haha
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

hahahaha gnarly
    test
  3. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

man if u smoke a lot like me, you can't remember that shit.

the only day that comes to mind however. my green day. the first day I ever got high.
    test
  4. Jae Rootz

Jae Rootz Da Klassicks

last nite... 6 blunts and one of em was a durty yay.. first time smokin a durty...shit taste good as fuck... i was gone as fuck i couldnt blaze tha 5th one...i hit up miami beach..im was tryin to holla at every female i saw... cussin. out.. sum nikkas .. n shit.. hit up back tha crib got my girl.. cooked for me... fall asleep woke up wit scars n shit they told i fell i couldnt remember shit..shit was lovely
    test
  5. miguel123

miguel123 New Member

highest ive ever been is probly after smokin straight finger hash, for some people smokin it the first time you throw up, i happened to be one of those people
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

about 2 years ago...when i found out my mom smoked...my step n my mom..i couldnt fuckin believe it...it was my cool ass uncle..and one day i faked sick and stayed home n looked thru there shit just to see if it was true...i looked on their dresser found a fuckin Oz and rolled a JOINT a fuckin joint, and half of it got me higher than ne blunt iver ever smoked..i wana get hooked up with my 'rents deala
    test
  7. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

another story for you.. happened 2 days ago.. i wuz with 3 of my boys and we just picked up this quality shit.. so we went and parked in some random parking lot and rolled it up.. i swear on my life it wuz the fattest shit ever.. prolly like an inch thick and 3 inches long.. we put like 3/4 zigzags together to roll that shit.. one hit off that shit kills you.. and i made a filter that worked nicely.. i wuz proud cuz i never roll, i always use pipes or bongs.. but yea shit went around the circle like 5 times.. got back in the car and hoooly shit! i dont remember a whole lotta nuthin after that lol not to mention i stayed up for 2 days.. woke up at 2pm on monday and stayed up until 5pm thursday.. didnt even sleep wednesday night.. so that wuz like the worst burn out ever.. still good shit
    test
  8. GuYaNeSe_KiNg

GuYaNeSe_KiNg New Member

Shit...last year in january we had exams, and I had a civics exam that day and just before the exam me and my boy were blazin a blunt outside

my fingers were fuckin freezin, i remember even regrettin smokin that shit cuz my hands just went numb cuz of the cold and started to hurt like a bitch, anyway

I was outside then all of a sudden, i could barely see shit, all i could see was these purple and green lights and i kept hearing an alarm ringing nonstop and i was like yo yo jake you hear that shit man

and he was just staring at me like what the fuuuuuck

then i was gettin all scared and shit cuz my exam was about to start, so anyway as soon as i went inside, that shit cleared up and i was ok

and on the exam...the questions were mad hard and i coudlnt remember anything for the first 5 mins or so but after that i remembered EVERYTHING, i almost got 100 percent on that shit, i was so surprised the bud helped me remember instead of forgettin

that wasnt the highest i ever been but it was a sick experience
    test
  9. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

haha good shit most of you

a couple weeks after i first smoked i went to a high school basketball game with 3 of my boys

so before we went we blazed on the ride there, and when i got their i thought i knew everyone

like everyone i saw looked like one of my friends, i guess my vision was fucked up but i was sayin hi to dudes i aint even knew, shit was mad funny
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

shit, man. my boy had some crip laced with some fucked up shit. and we was at this park in the middle of the field, right. we had like, 5 bowls, and we were both fucked up out of our minds. i got up, and it's like, a 10-foot steep drop, then you have to go up like this 10-foot hill to get back into the park, so i fuckin' fall down this steep ass drop, and i see like, hundreds of frogs all around me. i'm like, "oh, shit!" then when we get to the basketball courts in the park, everybody notices how fucked up i am. i freestyled, no lie, for like, 15 minutes straight, and n*ggas was telling me to shut up, and i just kept going.

i ended up falling asleep on this bench, and like, 20 minutes later, my boy wakes me up 'cuz his mom was there to take us back to his crib. his mom was like, "what's wrong with your eyes?" and i couldn't even give her a straight answer. so, we get back to his place, and she gives us these turkey and cheese sandwiches to eat, and i hate cheese, right, so i take the cheese off and leave it on the counter. the next fucking morning, i get up, and i see the cheese still there with the bread and like, a slice of turkey just lying there. i didn't remember none of this shit until my boy told me and other cats at the park the next day told me.
    test
  11. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

i dont remember the highest ive ever been im smoked oz's n matters of hours, but the other day me and my homeboy was smokin gravity bongs, best gravity bong hes ever made lol, shits AIR TITE thick ass yellow green smoke, id take the whole thing, stand up real fast and hold my breath till my whole head go tingly and i sat down and passed out lol
    that shit was fun as fuck dude lol
    test
  12. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

I remember this one time I was chillin in my dorm room with this bitch going bong hit after bong hit, then switched up to gravities for a minute. The session lasted bout an hour and a half n shit.... then we kick it a lil before she jets out the door and my boy calls me up to play some ball, but after we smoke a blunt.

I'm like aight, cuz the ball court is literally 2 feet away from my back door so we get on the court and start blazin it up........ then we start playin and in my mind I was on some Space Jam shit like I was flying around the court...

Stayed high after that for at least 3-4 hours straight.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.