the highest you ever been

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Living HeLL, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

if you can remember...two weekends ago me and two of my nigg@s just smoked L's back to back for like 3hrs...we started at about 9:30pm stopped about 12 somethin'...i was high until the next evenin' shit was crazy...lol@goin' to work like that...
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dunno man, ive smoked insane amounts of weed before, and never once has it lasted more than a couple hours.....i dunno how you dudes stay high for like 24 hours and shit.....

anyways onetime we smoked this shit and i got so high everything looked 2D. EVerything looked like animated paper cut outs with only 2 dimensions......it was cool

but i had the worst pasties ever and almost gagged from having such a dry-mouth
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I specifically remember sitting at a coffee shop in A-dam with my boy, both smoking Js. This was after countless weed bakery items and joints of every type of bud we could get our hands on. I remember sitting there, the joint half gone, and saying "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I can't even finish this shit... you want it?" and hes like "Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I can't even finish this one myself" and we did a lot of really high wandering around on a crazy weed and beer binge. I got too fucked up. Those were the days.
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

my boy came through with this oz of "red dragon" it sold in one brunch, i smoked the profit in a fat match session at my boys house across the road and i aint never been that high in my life

I remember this whole thing where i couldnt stay at his house until lunch because his sister showed up so i HAD to go back to school and i dont remember the rest of the school part

but i know i was higher than shit

nothing compares to my first high tho
    test
  5. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

blah me and my boy just copped half n O of regs..and we wanted to do it all in 1 night and shit, so we rolled 6 big ass blunts...end of the 1/2o.. so we lay the 6 on the table..and i'm smoking my first..and i finished that shti in about 10-15 minutes, and i'm hiiigh as hell after 1 =/..he's still on his half...i got a little dizzy and shit..but i begin my 2nd one, i finished half of it, and after that i couldnt do no more, so i sat at the chiar and got all sick... HIGH AS HELL lol...and he's sitting thier looking at me like i'm gonna die lol..20 minutes later i start puking...had at least 2-3 gallons of puke... and i passed out and woke up under his car in the garage like an hour later..then we go inside and i had yeyo..but was too fucked up to do it..first time i refused it =/ But i think as TheMilitary said, i had a whitey or w/e
    test
  6. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

your parents need to kick your ass...ne way most people claim the first high is the highest you'll ever get...that's some bullshit...
    test
  7. Draft Pick

Draft Pick Rookie of the Year LP

i smoke probably a blunt a day or every otha day..just cuz its around me wen i deal or wen my boys have it, someone always got dro-nugz sittin around.. but i usually dont smoke a lot of amounts of weed in a day, probably a gram..

so one night we went down to my boys bros house in Lowell.. i smoked 8 times, 7 2g blunts wit only 2 otha kids smokin them wit me and 2 bowl packs from a tampon case [yea lol u herd that shit, my boys bro is a weirdo sometimes] and then on toppa that i drank mad parrot bay..i was so high that i didnt even wana be high yanno..i woke up high and drunk
    test
  8. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

highest ive ever been was the time when i 1st smoked honey oil and i smoke obscene amounts my first time... only time i ever threw up from being too stoned
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

probably when i did the mask

my limbs felt like they weighed about 200lbs each
    test
  10. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

Last time i was high was lika year ago...i smoke so much i cant really tell...but every once in a while when i buy an ounce for personals i switch up on diff weed. but all dank and shit. cuz i have a hook up from seattle who comes threw Las Vegas anyways. plus i used to live up there. but yeh the highest ive ever been would prolly be when i sold magazines across the us... i was all xani ed out and smoked 3 blunts and my friend shaun and i had to pick up all the people from there drop offs, but instead we ended up beating the shit outta this pedestrian who walked in front of our car at the gas station lol
    shit i woke up the next day didnt remember shit with like 8 people mad at me for not picking them up from drop.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i forget how much i smoked.. where i smoked all that bullshit.. but i remember i was in the shower, and i was soapin up my legs and it looked like i was rubbing the hair off my legs, and i got all scared n shit a picked up the bottle n started readin it in the shower thnkin maybe it was toxic or some shit lol.. then i just sat down in the shower, and started rubbin the bottom of the shower to make sure their wasn't ne hair down there lol

I WAS FUCKKKKKKKKKED UP.. i thnk it was the first time i ever smoked REAL bangin headis
    test
  12. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

LMAO!!!! thats some fucked up shit
    test
  13. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i was smokin wit this dood...he had an O and said this "shit that'll put ya dick in tha dirt"...i was like iight sounds nice...we was smokin in a field cuz his rents was home...so we sittin on sum chairs, and we smoke 2 blunts back 2 back...and i still was just buzzin...he said just wait itll hit ya, i was like what? he said its some creeper mixed wit that crippy...i was like shit...i stood up and couldnt see...i tried to walk and fell down hard ass shit..i WAS FUCKIN TRIPPIN MY BALLS OFF...i look at my hand like 20 MINUTES LATER!.. and theres blood fuckin gushin...big peice of metal was stickin in my palm and i aint realize it before...i just lookd at it and said daaaaaamn...had to get about 13 stiches in it...lol
    test
  14. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

one specific incident comes to mind actually.

I went to my neighbors house to chill.. and I had no buds... but he did.. so he got out his 3 footer.. and being the dope boy I am, I took like 2-3 massive rips... like harsh harsh rips that had me gagging and coughing non-stop. Iono i went home and was so fucking high, talking to a friend on the phone, my leg was twiching or some shit.. I don't know man.. I just went to sleep. shit was kinda fucked

BUT, gravity bongs have always torn me up to complete shit. whenever I do them I end up just straight wasted... a friend of mine did some at a party one time and ended up passing out standing up and falling into a wall, his head went thru the wall... dude don't even smoke anymore now.. I think that had a lot to do with it.
    test
  15. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

test
  16. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeah gravity bongs fucks u up more than ne way of smokin...beleve dat lol
    test
  17. Dz Nutz

Dz Nutz New Member

I Smoke Everyday All Day So It Allways Last Till The Next Day

What !!! I Cant Hear You Let Me Take My Nutz Out Your Mouth
    test
  18. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

^^^Just started smokin'??? Cause ive been smokin since y2k and i randomly get high anymore..
    test
  19. Murdermook

Murdermook New Member

i remember the first time i smoked out of a gb we has some dank cali bud i remember after that i had to walk to jack in the box cause my ride was there i streight up remember when i was walking my arms felt like the were rubberbands ha

gbs are the best =)
    test
  20. justbov

justbov great

i rember being high as fuck oen time, and i thought i was stuck to the kitchen floor at this dude appamrewnt, and then me n my boy phil got up after like 50mins sittin in one spot n was like 'we gotta go man' so we took like anothe r50mins to walk a block and a half cos we ended up going thru this guys trash. and we found this fabric paintin of some people fishing in a village, i think it said jamica on it some where..and then we broguht it back to hsi dad's house. that was fuuuuucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.