The HHHation Chamber

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane Guest

so in other words, this is probably just your overly proud way of admitting you don't know fuck all about wrestling

jericho is twice the wrestler booker t is. jericho can actually carry someone who sucks to a good match...bookers can barely handle a good match, especially at his age.

you had some bit of credibility before but now you're just hating jericho for trivial reasons. he's canadian. ohhhh no, he's canadian. only losers on internet rap boards would use that as a reason to hate someone. you just sound bitter that nobody agrees with your opinions, which i'm willing ot bet are made either for A) just to be different and seem like the teacher to all the people in this forum or B) because you don't know a fucking thing about wrestling but think you do because someone you hate, says you don't.

swallow your pride and shut the fuck up. watch all the booker t matches you want, just don't come back into this forum, you'd be doing us all a favor.
    test
  2. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

Damn I could say the same for and about your bitch ass...
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

At least Booker got a push, look at other black guys who are better workers and better with the mic got shit..Such as D'Lo and Ron Killings..

i dunno if this argument is about canadians or booker t anymore

who the fuck knows
    test
  4. Cane

Cane Guest

no, not really, consdering i did the schooling and you did the learning kiddo
    test
  5. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

hes fuckin steph so he calls the shots

raw sucks pals. that guy WONT let go of the fucking belt, its annoying as fuck.
    test
  6. $oda Pop

$oda Pop Polar Bearz like me...

I missed it, musta been shit tho.
    test
  7. $oda Pop

Ayo, what yall think about that new wresler woman D-Dixie tho? She supposively supposed to make an appearence in the next month or so.
    test
  8. $oda Pop

Triple H fuckin sucked before they lost popular wrestlers, then they made him step up to the plate.
    test
  9. Cane

Cane Guest

i think that's a little backwards
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.