The HHHation Chamber

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

well I agree.
    test
  2. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

lol

I know you said that to show how much you hate HHH but that sounded kinda queer, no offense. [funny]
    test
  3. demoniac

demoniac say hello to the bad guy

I'm glad HHH retained the title. no one in that fuckin EC match deserved the win, other than Jericho. but the writers are too stupid to give it to him. what was Orton & Nash even doing in that match in the first place? Orton is a sluppy newbie, Nash is a sloppy veteran, and Goldberg is just sloppy period.

the belt has been kept on HHH for too long. I don't mind long title reigns. they're better than the title changing hands every month, but HHH's title reign has kept down many careers. Benoit, RVD, Booker, Y2J.

also, it's kinda fucked up how Smackdown only limits the title to only 3 people. when the fuck is benoit gonna wear it? he deserves it more than anybody else.
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i think orton and nash were in it because Orton was begining a feud with HBK and Nash had a feud with Jericho going..so instead of making 3 seperate matches for each feud they put all 6 men in one match seeing as how HHH/Goldberg woulda been weak along with Nash/Jericho...dunno about Orton and Hbk tho
    test
  5. Cane

Cane Guest

the good really outweighs the bad with goldberg, especially when the crowd is seriously getting behind him again. i dont even feel like bringing up any points anymore.

if he doesn't take the belt next month, i'll officially lose all hope in raw
    test
  6. demoniac

demoniac say hello to the bad guy

you can't be serious. the good outweigh the bad? are we watching the same Goldberg? the guy has an ego bigger than the company. he can't go the distance in a singles match without being carried by his opponent. he has NO charisma on the mic, absolutely none at all. "hhh, I'm gonna hurt you. you wil not be able to beat me". that's how simple and cliche he sounds. did I mention he has a move-set consisting of a whopping 4 moves? kick, punch, spear, jackhammer. he can also be a careless barbarian, with no concern for the other wrestler, just as long as he looks good. i'll admit he's big with the fans, but they're idiots. they'll cheer for whoever they're supposed to. goldberg is all hype and no delivery.
    test
  7. rELeNtLeZ

rELeNtLeZ New Member

goldberg on the mic is hilarious..... when raw was on the other day i told my sister to listen to what little he has to say "i will think hard but not long .. your on" <-- nice one Bill .....

But he did have the crowd really behind him at Summerslam... the only problem is if he takes the belt .. when will he drop it ..?? and to who ?? Triple H ??? probably ...

but as far as fans being idots because they cheer who they are supposed to ? i love Jericho but i will boo him because im supposed to .. like when hes on the mic i will boo him cuz of everything he says... but when Raw goes off the air i still think 'damn hes good .. '
    test
  8. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

You'd think they'd have Goldberg win the belt from H-man, but that would be giving the fans what they want, and since when does WWE do that?

I guess he might drop the belt though, since I think his and Steph's wedding is in October, so he'll probably take some time off for that. Of course, he'll probably win it again right when he comes back, and being married into the family, never drop it again.
    test
  9. Cane

Cane Guest

the fans will not cheer for whoever they're supposed to. not anymore. this day and age is the generation of live smarks. seriously it feels like every crowd nowadays are internet fans. they all knew goldberg was coming, they don't care about half the faces raw shoves down their throat, they can tell when somethings gonna happen a mile away. they cheered brock as a heel and boo'd rock as a face. they chanted "boring" during a nash match. they cheer ric flair. the fans nowadays do what they want, which is good, but vince just can't see.

he can't go the distance in singles matches, well neither can triple h. both of them are equally bad wrestlers but at least goldberg has the potential to get better, at least he's still got something resembling a body left. trips is mr. bone china, liable to snap or break something at anytime. the champion doesn't have to be able to wrestle, he just has to get the fans into it..and don't tell me the people look for wrestlign ability, because as smart as they are now they just care about being entertained. they like good wrestling but they don't boo people who can't do it if they entertain them otherwise. his mic work isn't terrible, you're purposely stretching that one. besides, he's goldberg, he doesn't have to be on the mic much anyway, leave that for his opponents. the only thing i dislike about him is that he works stiff and since his return, there's been nothing but good things said about his work and he even looks like he's got his shit together. this isn't WCW where the inmates run the prison.

let's put it this way, the whole situation in a nut shell. which one of them jobbed to booker t when it mattered?....exactly
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

like on smackdown with Eddie getting huge face pops when he is a heel, whatever he does or says isnt getting him booed..he could come out there and stab benoit and lite torrie wilson on fire and he would still get cheered
    test
  11. Cane

Cane Guest

i kinda wish he'd stab a-train and light billy gunn on fire instead
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

stabbing A Train is instant face turn

im waiting for Vince to bring the Harris Brothers back and put them with A Train...Ron,Don and Albert..they could call them R.A.D
    test
  13. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

Cane is the worst ever...

Look at your own statement, you stay misquotin me...

I said the Champ HAS TO work House Shows...Goldberg used to work em til he got injured then it became too much of a "risk" for him...the man who'd risk givin you a concussion and you not breathin for 5 seconds if it gets over his bullshyt unstoppable angle...yes I am exaggeratin about the not breathin part but Goldberg has caused numerous concussions from carelessness...Jackhammers are meant to land on the back...not the head...

Simple and plain kid...you back Jericho cause you're Canadian...period...deny if you want...I don't give a fuck...

The most over cat on Raw is Booker...but he's too black to be Raw's Champ...fuckin jobbin to Christian...bitch please...

Proof he's the most over...he got a single title shot against Triple H cause that's what the fans wanted...the fans broke wild then he won that battle royal for the title shot...

He endured blatant racism in the writin on show up to the PPV he got the title shot and fought through it and put up a better match than Jericho could in his sleep...

I'm so sick of talkin to you cause you swear the world is a smark when you're Canada's biggest smark for Jeric-HO...

I'm through addressin you and your bullshyt...you think you're hot shyt...try to get a job writin for RAW...you couldn't hack it...

And Goldberg's backstage politics (along with Hogan's) was the undoing of WCW...if you knew shyt you'd know that...

Ya man Goldberg didn't wanna get beat down by the Rock too quick cause he was "concerned" that it would make his character seem weak...and he operates with no politricks huh??? Get a grasp on reality son...
    test
  14. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

Booker WAS the most over at one point yes, but is he now? No he's not, his heat has gone down drastically since his program with HHH, still over but not nearly AS over. And Jericho isn't just over with Canadians, the man gets major heat EVERYWHERE. He is hands down one of the top 3 most over in the company through and through. And shut the fuck up, Booker is NOWHERE near the wrestler Jericho is, Booker's match with HHH was average at best, Jericho has had great matches with HHH before. Booker has good matches with great workers. Jericho has good matches with ANYONE, he has carried and can carry ALMOST anyone to an enjoyable match, the guy carried Hogan to a decent match, that's saying a lot right there.
    test
  15. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

What is up with the dude saying Jericho is only over in Canada

You must have no wrestling knowledge he's so over its not even funny. Jesus Christ wtf are you talking about...
    test
  16. Cane

Cane Guest

ugghhh. words can't describe how fucking stupid you are, honestly. i've bitched you enough, aren't you fed up yet?

again

"I said the Champ HAS TO work House Shows"
    yeah? well unless your name's vince mcmahon, your opinion means shit. numerous concussions? two, in wcw. you seem to be the only person who can't accept the fact he's changed for the better. hell, it was HIS idea to really sell the HHH hammer shot from summerslam on raw. open your eyes, he's a team player who's cleaned up his act. but you obviously won't admit it. and since when has he dropped anyone on their head so far?

i back jericho cause i'm canadian? no, that's your easy out. that's just a fact pal. howcome you won't address the americans who support him the same way? what, that excuse won't hold up? sorry, it doesn't already.

booker t is not over anymore. he was, only during his main event run, and that's over, so deal with him. he jobbed to christian because he had to. and i hate to break it to ya pal, but this odd little grudge you're holding for jericho is just weak. he has, can and will always outshine booker t. keep saying it's racial, another easy out.

try to get a job writing for raw? yeah, that wasn't childish at all. i dunno if i could handle the prerequisite for being a raw writer. flunking out of writing school because you couldn't hack writing for sitcoms or sketch comedy shows? yeah, a hell of a resume.

"And Goldberg's backstage politics (along with Hogan's) was the undoing of WCW...if you knew shyt you'd know that..."
    lmfao, it's funny cause, form yoru perspective, you know that and think i don't, but what's really funny, is you've barely scratched the surface. goldberg had nothing to do with politics, he was just the loose cannon who caused shit in the ring, not backstage. wcw unfolded for more reasons than i could care to address. nash, hogan, and the poor backstage was the main reason. hogan hogging airtime with bischoff blowing insane amounts of money on things the fans didn't care about. nash was booking the show. etc. etc. etc., i could go on, and if you'd like me to, i will. hell, top dawg could help me out, we used to discuss it all the time. you could learn from us junior ;)

it wasn't goldbewrgs idea to beat the rock, everybody and their mother knew vince'd never in a million years let his new aquisition lose. rock probably had no problem with it either and if i had to say, i'd say it was most likely his idea since he was instrumental in bringing goldbewrg to the wwe. for goldberg to speak up like you accuse him of(which is ONLY to make you seem right and me wrong. a sad attempt at that), the idea would've been to have rock win. USE....YOUR...HEAD. rock was winning no matter whos idea it was, which was vince's anyway.

"I'm so sick of talkin to you cause you swear the world is a smark when you're Canada's biggest smark for Jeric-HO..."
    dude you sound like someones weird parents trying to fit in with their kids lingo, so shut the fuck up and realize when someone's above you as far as wrestling knowledge goes.

once again, youv'e been shut up, put in your place and bitched. quit while you're ahead...or about as ahead a you'll ever get with me
    test
  17. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

You defense of Goldberg is very smark and pansy...

Release his nuts...

I'm not gettin into with you son...you're a waste of time...we could go tit for tat all day you'd still be a bitter Canadian screamin for a Canadian Champ and that HBK screwed Bret...

You talk about i-net smarks??? Look in the mirror kiddo...

I'm out...
    test
  18. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Stop with the stupid Canadian comments that make no damn sense...
    test
  19. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

You know who used to get major heat EVERYwhere...

X-Pac...

The fuck do you kids know...

Fuckin puppets...

If Booker got HALF the TV time that Jericho gets you'd love him...you love whoever gets pumped down your throats...and Jericho is waaaaaaaaay past the asophagus at this point....

I wish RM members would grow backbones and legitimate opinions...cause none of you have any...

General theme: Hate Triple H, HBK is ok but over the hill, Jericho is the next great one...

It's sad...and what's sadder is the time that I've spent aiming any words back at y'all considerin the waste of time it is...
    test
  20. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

christ a defender of Captain Canadian Pharacane...

Useless...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.