The HHHation Chamber

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane Guest

i'm sorry but summerslam was a joke

christian and his IC title get left off the show so we can watch a-train fiddle fuck around with the undertaker?

we got no john cena so we could watch shane act like a wrestler against eric fucking bischoff?...fuck

no cruiserweight title match or matt hardy or ultimo dragon, but instead we get linda mcmahon and stephanie and sable? for cryin out fuckin loud, gimme a break

angle/brock was cool but even that was fucked up. brocks supposed to be this huge unbeatable monster but he taps clean to an ankle lock while getting interference in his favor? wow, way to rectally fuck him on that one

the dudley boys are boring the fuckin hell out of me and la resistance sucks. this fued is just the combiantion of everything that sucks lol

the kane/rvd match wasn't terrible but it was VERY pointless. what do either of them gain? nothing at all. who cares. well, me, but only when kane tap danced his ass off the fuckin rope and nearly killed himself. there goes his whole image in one tangled mess of feet. great. summerslam was great until this happened!</sarcasm>

and this brings me to the evolution chamber as dislexic h would like to call it. ok, i took a piss and nash was gone. wow..i should piss more often. i don't really have any gripes other than, what the FUCK is triple h winning for? the guy steps out of the chamber, gets kicked, lays down for 10 minutes, gets up, hits goldberg with the rubber hammer of doom and wins. THIS IS OUR FUCKING CHAMPION? if there was anytime to get the title of his waist it was tonight. repeat, it was tonight. repeat once again, IT WAS FUCKING TONIGHT. goldberg owned ass. the crowd was behind him 110%.they were going nuts. he cleaned house. the crowd loved it, and i'm sure once word spread that goldberg was back to being himself, ultimately ratings might go up a bit instead of slowly sinking., but no....they had to have the guy whos as fragile as vince carter win, with one move, after doing NOTHING all match long.

FUCK TRIPLE H. FUCK HIM UNTIL HE DIES.

even then he'll probably have bischoff come out in his wheelchair and hand the title to Junior H who'll in turn make sure to never, ever lay down to Chris Jericho Jr.

i won't even start about how it's mcmahon-a-mania everywhere now.

fuck the mcmahon family, fuck triple h, and fuck raw period. if jericho ever leaves raw, i'll completely stop watching.
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Damn i knew WWE would blow it...
    test
  3. SeQueL

SeQueL Mmm Tig Ol Bitties

Elimination Chamber
    Fatal Fourway
    Angle/Brock

Those were the only good matches..

I'm actually glad Triple H won the chamber match as much as I despise him...
    If Nash was champ? I wouldnt care.. If Michaels was champ? i wouldnt care..If Orton was champ? I wouldnt care... If Jericho was champ? I'd applaud it cause he'd wrestle everyweek but boo it because his mic skillz are so so
    Now maybe Goldberg will get pissed enough ta leave Raw and go to Smackdown and become a heel or something. I heard thats what was orginally suppose ta happen..after da chamber match

anyone can be a monster, Cane, but when someone's bendin and snappin into ur ankle, its realistic that'd u'd tap lol.. Mike Tyson would tap, Warren Sapp would tap, Kane tapped in the past LOL only person who wouldnt tap would be Undertaker cause he hates ta job lol
    test
  4. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Chris Jericho's Mic skills are so so?

*in shock*
    test
  5. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

wtf @ jerichos mic skills being so-so?

summerslam blew dick, that prince albert and undertaker match summed it all up really
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i didnt see it but from what i read it sounded horrible..

i also bet dudleyz/la resistance feud continues for another year

even TNA was a tad dissapointing this week...too much erik watts and joe legend
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

I'm glad I didn't watch, i knew it would be and it turned out to be utter shite. And I agree, if Jericho were to leave Raw I wouldn't watch it anymore either, he's the only thing that makes that show semi worth watching.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

you mean you dont watch RAW for the great Dudleyz and Frenchie feud? or to see Bischoff moleste Linda?

Bischoff is getting crapped on, Vince is getting his revenge
    test
  9. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

i missed it but how could they fuck it up that bad...surely your exagerating

i mean brock and kan all pyshco and shit
    a elimination chamber

they must be deliberatly fucking this up coz those two matches were dope untill they started...
    test
  10. Mist

Mist Micnificent

the shane match was about the best part of summer slam, i love shane as a wrestler, he's ill.

But you ppl dont get it, HHH held onto the belt so that he can lose it next month one on one with goldberg.
    test
  11. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

jericho should've won that elimination match, he's 100% and never has a serious injury that will force him to miss time and he's the best wrestler that raw has left...he has the best ring skills, technical skills, and mic skills on the mic since the rock left...hhh as champ is better than bill goldberg who can't wrestle shit...i wish i had upn to watch smackdown...

peace....

ps when is the rock gonna return? his new movie looks gay as fuck...
    test
  12. Phenom87

Phenom87 Blackhanders Stand Up

how they arent pushing the cruiserweight division is beyond me...not to mention they are killing Ultimo Dragon's career wtf are they doing not having him on smackdown every week feuding with someone instead of on Velocity
    test
  13. SeQueL

SeQueL Mmm Tig Ol Bitties

They are, or maybe I'm jus gettin bored with his character, dunno..
    Raw's jus so damn stale I'm bored with the whole thing
    test
  14. Cane

Cane Guest

it just won't be the same

last night was THE night if there EVER was a time to get the belt off trips and put it on goldberg.
    test
  15. Mist

Mist Micnificent

true, it is gay how the dude is out for the whole match and then does one move and wins
    test
  16. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

You kids are the worst...what do you know about the business???

Listen closely...

The Champion MUST perform at House Shows...

Goldberg's contract states that he does not work House Shows...hence, he won't be Champ until that's rectified...

I agree that Triple H has gotten lame as Champ but the other options are no better...

Jericho??? LMAO yeah, okay...[sarcasm] viva la Canada [/sarcasm]

Nash??? No house show clause...he's fucked and he can't get over wit the crowd...

HBK??? Best in the bunch but "too old" by you lame kids' standards...

Orton???? Bitch Please...

Goldberg??? Just as much of a backstage egomaniac as The Game....how is that better...

And Brock is not some kinda unstoppable monster...he lost to the Big Show on a chair shot for Christ's sake...get your info right Cane...

He spent the last 7 minutes of the match in and out of the ankle lock...manster or no...everybody got a threshold...

You need to stop confusin Brock for Goldberg...
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

i dont believe Hogan did house shows during the 1 month run he had.

Ultimo is being buried because he dosnt do wwe style, which makes me wonder if vince actually watches tapes of these guys before he signs them..

im glad guys like low ki, amazing red, styles, daniels and a lot of the hot TNA talent is shooting them down...all wwe managed to steal from TNA was Gowen and its looking like Alexis Laree now
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

are you sure goldberg dosnt do house shows? he did a couple this past month..i think his deal is that he only works so many dates a month, because he got a arm injury during a house earlier this month
    test
  19. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

I didnt order the PPV, I haven't seen one in over 5 years, I just read the play by play that Ragu posts
    test
  20. Cane

Cane Guest

you'd think last time when i completely put you in your place and shut your mouth you'd learn to shut the fuck up about wrestling. like i said before, stop talking like you're the only smark on earth when you're probably the least educated smark here.

the champ doesn't work house shows? since you obviously like to get technical later on in your "reply"(and i really use that term loosely with you), hogan got by defending the belt once a month and never on a house show. trips barely defends it, what's to stop goldberg from working a few extra shows if asked? hell, what's to stop him from just defending it at eevry ppv? it's been done.

"Jericho??? LMAO yeah, okay...[sarcasm] viva la Canada [/sarcasm]
    dude, at least you had credibility because even the stupid shit you said was debatable. but now, you're just proving you know dick about wrestling. jericho's probably the most over, most charismatic, most fit, most talented, most ready-for-the-title wrestler on raw. he gets more reactions form the crowd than anyone on monday nights. he's perfect for it, but it's the mcmahon show hosted by triple h, and jericho sadly won't be a guest, ever, if you catch my drift.

why would you even bring up nash? i don't think anyone on the planet earth wants him holding any sort of title. hell, neighboring planets also hate the man. he sucks. period. let's never speak of him again.

hbk? our standards are apparently lame because we don't agree with bruva g. *waves hands* ohhhh lordy lordy, whatever will we do if we don't adhere to the standards of the great bruva g!? he's not hbk anymore. he's not even shawn michaels. he's shawn hickenbottom and people don't care about him anymore. they do a little but he seems like a weird old dude who's staying way past his welcome, with no fueds, and only one good match a month in him. the guy's better than alot of the raw roster but the fact he's still trying to get over as "the showstopper" and all that fuckin junk, is stupid.

goldberg is just as bad as trips huh? is he banging the bosses daughter? nope. is he sticking his titanic nose into production meetings? nope. is he feeding the mcmahons storyline ideas? nope. has he held the title for months after having it handed to him? nope. did he lay out the entire chamber match, get up, and win with one move? nope. is he basically pulling the biggest bunch of backstage politics in years and perhaps ever, all the while ruining wrestling? didn't think so. there's bad points to giving him the title but the good realy outweigh the bad, especially when it's just getting the belt off of HHH that everyone wants. even casual marks are bored with the guy.

you're getting confused, brock's image isn't what you see, it's what the general public sees, and he's known, as he was hyped to be, as an unstoppable machine, and tapping to an ankle lock cleanly, while getting interference FOR your cause, just doesn't mix with his image, whether you are able to see that or not, which i don't think you are really.

please, do us all a favor and never come back into this forum again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.