Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by The Saurus, Mar 11, 2011.
NEVER go full retard
Collide lost his wizard hat.
haha i mean, people are saying stuff behind his back, and when he enters this thread, everyone disappears
Well you're sucking up to him now that he's in the thread so I guess that's balanced.
madness ate it,..lol
gotta keep this world level somehow
I'm a Libra bro I appreciate that shit.
(no hate but I figured your comment was directed at what I said)
haha it's never hate around here. wasnt directed at you, but pretty much everyone lol... we're good though.
Was it directed at me? I was just making a Tropic Thunder reference yo
I have learned much from this thread:
- There are some genuinely funny ass motherfuckers on here (Judge, Cozy, Stock)
- HighCollide has the reading comprehension of a squigee boy.
- GT is looking more and more unorganized.
- No representative from GT can really act mature and conduct themselves properly.. might explain why all these guys are in their late 20 to early 30 somethings and can't hold down real jobs and pursuing lives in the music industry where they'll never have to grow up.
- Accountability is a motherfucker.
- Eyerate's insider info stock just went up 10 pts.
The only thing I got out of this thread is that The Crunk Ghost is easily the best poster there is, and if you try and argue with him (even though he is pretty non-confrontational) you will lose.
And also, I would rather see High Collide write disproportionately angry and embarrassingly grammatically incorrect psuedo-political rants in all caps than see him cordially suck up to every other rapper (like pre-Pesci Charron).
Seriously though, Crunk Ghost cannot be defeated.
I I cosign that
Like in NYC?
waits on reply
i think NY would be perfect.
*waiting on more ppl to agree so we can make that happen ASAP instead of later.
Doesn't NY hate the saurus? lol
No. Not at all.
What makes anyone think they'd like his Hispanic clone any better..?
NY doesn't hate anyone. You kid's are intimidated too easily, tbh.
Separate names with a comma.