The GrindTimeNow Championship...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by The Saurus, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

In light of the Grizzle 3 thread I started thinking about how Grizzle 2 took place on Labor Day of 2010, and how since September I've still heard little or nothing regarding this title shot I apparently earned vs High Collide. 6 months and not even a speculative date has been set. Im now in the works of setting up multiple international battles, possibly another outta state GT battle, plus the KOTD Grand Prix is underway and will last until August.

Now, a title belt is something I absolutely want to add to my trophy case, but it's looking like a match may not happen until close to a year after it was "arranged." This is NAGL. I mean, there was a point where there was legitimate animosity between Collide and myself, and that couldve helped create a good "rivalry" type match that might generate real outside interest. He and I have deaded the bullshit tho, and the longer this is dragged out the less motivating it's becoming. Plus as time goes by I'm being contacted with offers to go to Europe, AUS, & Canada among other places, and I'm not just gonna brush those aside because I might have to start writing for a title match outta the blue.

Basically I need to know where and when this title match is going to take place both for my own scheduling purposes and also to determine what my involvement with GT will be going forward. I didnt ask for the title shot, it was brought upon me and I accepted it under a set of circumstances which the heads of GT agreed to. Id appreciate some insight...
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Madd Illz

Madd Illz Member

once again, you have my number so just call me. you of all people should know this. I don't know why some people can't pick up the phone. If you have a question for GT or GT staff, pick up a phone or send an email. its as simple as that brother. Now we are gonna have a million posts about why people think it didn't go down and this thread is gonna drag on when it should honestly be closed.
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i'm "assuming" it would be sometime soon, seeing how the paid dues tour is next month where the next #1 contender will be named that will battle the winner of you / collide

my dos pennies..
    test
  4. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

i dont know anything about it. call mad illz. lol
    test
  5. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

You have to cash in your 'Money In The Bank' to get a title shot. lol
    test
  6. The Saurus

i was pretty inquisitive to the staff about it up until around New years and then I kinda got bored of asking/ wondering. And i shouldnt really have to continue to ask and wonder, should i?
    test
  7. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Fuckin' wow.. Honestly, as cliche as it sounds GT has definitely been taking on way too many endeavours and losing complete track of quite a bit. The championship belt? How about the 2 on 2s... It's pretty simple, if Amzilla is unable to perform due to his legal situation then you put in the runner-ups.

It's bad enough you chose a freestyle tourney to pick a number 1 contender to start this whole shit pile off (and WITHOUT TheSaurus one of the greatest freestyle battlers ever).. but then you literally don't have your champ defend his belt for like 6 months? And I thought there was gonna be a legit, tangible belt..?

...muhfucka's running their business like Strikeforce.
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Pick up the damn phone and call the people in charge when are you battlers going to learn to stop doing shit on forums. You have everybodies damn number grown the fuck up.
    test
  9. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

inb4 the thread closes.

Anyway, this Saurus/HC battle needs to go down ASAP, it'd give the championship credibility if Saurus has it, or if Collide actually beats Saurus to retain it.
    test
  10. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

thought collide had to defend like a set amount of times a year
    test
  11. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Also, is the champion belt shirt just gonna stay the same, or does the winner get a new one made in his size?
    test
  12. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

Still a million hits is a million hits. Grabs attention and stirs a buzz; good promotion, imo.
    test
  13. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

It is tough tho, with so many leagues now and so much opportunity for promoting yourself in other country's its tough not to book yourself up if the oppertunitys there. I'm just lil ol me and I'm fully booked now 1 or 2 a month for the next 6 months, I can't psychically arrange anything else, Pete must be swamped with things

High Collides had an impressive run as champion tho, 6 months is a long time to hold any top title within a competitive place such as grind time
    test
  14. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

And the tags are off and running, I see.
    test
  15. The Saurus

maybe you should learn to read since I said in my reply to illz that I have inquired about it with GT staff. Then, shut the fuck up
    test
  16. Irrepressible

Irrepressible New Member

i dont understand how high Collide and S.General were even chosen as contenders for the GT championship.

Sounds like a Florida Championship
    test
  17. Drock247

Drock247 New Member

Apparently you have to ask about it because they have nothing set up with it tbh. If something was scheduled or in the process of being set up, you would think they could have given you a rough estimate of when it would go down? Besides for "maybe sometime in 2011 or maybe not"

I was wondering wtf was going on with this title just the other day. Looks like Fight Kl...er i mean Grind Time doesn't have their shit organized.
    test
  18. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

Hot Airballoon cage match. its being set up now
    test
  19. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

Quick Note: David Arquette once won the WCW world championship
    test
  20. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

niggas shouldnt expect u to ask more than two times.just like alot of other different shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.