The greatest dance the world never knew existed

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swaggatron, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Check out these dance battle video's from Amsterdam and Rotterdam, these 'Bogle' dance battles were huge a couple of years ago (itz a mixture of Bboying/Popping n locking and Jamaican Bubbling/DancaHall dance) somehow it stayed local and never got international attention.

But within the country this 'hype' took niggaz by storm, EVERYONE was doing it, there were battles on street corners, parties where cities would battle cities etc, i swear to god there was a moment this shit was even bigger than Hip Hop over here..

Just like Hip Hop it started in the 'hood' and grew bigger each year but unlike Hip Hop this 'art' died out within 5 years and is concidered dead right now..

For those who never seen it its worth checking out though..

YouTube - Furgul 1 September 1995 - Virgil

YouTube - Reggie 1 September 1995 - Reggie

YouTube - bubbling battle after part 4 +- 1996 - 2 lil niggaz killing it

YouTube - Mc Klaas vs Bjorn A.dam Vs R.dam 16-6-1995 Bjorn (Amsterdam) vs Mc Klaas (Rotterdam)

YouTube - Seiko 1 September 1995 - Seiko

Notice the use of Hip Hop samples in the dance mixes..
    test
  2. Swaggatron

test
  3. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

you really need to stop posting fucking topics, man
    test
  4. Swaggatron

@Tsirhcitna

Fuck off man, itz my day off and i need to kill time while i'm waiting for Mac vs Saurus, so up yours you fuck nut
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

this forum isn't your livejournal account, shut your faggot ass up and post your little dance routines to your bitch friends who actually care instead of a forum meant to archive rap battles
    test
  6. Swaggatron

Hold your horses boy, in case you didn't notice there's been 100's of posts wich were hardly related to rap or battles so i really think you need to get that sand out of your vagina..

This forum shit works really simple, if you see a topic/thread you are not interested in, DONT CLICK ON IT you uncle fucking shit faced cock master!!
    test
  7. misterO

misterO New Member

test
  8. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

uh no, almost every topic for the past like 5 pages has something to do with rap, battles or battlers save topics by you and like, two other topics. lol
    just accept it, nobody gives a shit about what dance you think is the best or who you think is the best soccer player, go post it in another forum or sit in the grind time chatango chat if you want people to hear your opinion so badly, nobody that visits this forum is interested in your personal views that you have to put across by making 5 topics a day
    test
  9. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Yea forreal. I thought non-rap/battling topics get closed? And people who repeatedly create them are banned for a period of time? I know we can just "ignore" them or whatever, but if one person does this continuously people may keep doing it and it could become incredibly annoying (as it already is just from one person doing it).

Not to mention if you're going to make a thread like this, you might as well make it about something cool...I'd rather speculate about Matt Toeaina's (the Bear's 3rd string Nose Tackle) future in the NFL, than fucking discuss the world's best soccer player.
    test
  10. Swaggatron

Yeah yeah y'all are right,

i was high and bored so i started to make some threads to kill the time while wating for Mack vs Saurus (wich still aint up yet for Christs fucking sake) to see what people tought about these random topics and to trigger Crayon Flux to rant on the pages :-D.

Anyway i got the message aaight i wont make any non battle rap related threads no mo up in this biaatch
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

Soccer? Aight I can talk about that.

Dancing? ehhhhhhh
    test
  12. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

No... go ahead.. its not like we have much to do
    test
  13. Swaggatron

There aint too much wrong with dancing, it depends on what kind of dance.

Bboying is one of the 1st elements of Hip Hop, i definetly think dancing can be dope, allthough it aint 'gangster' haha
    test
  14. igotmy9milli

igotmy9milli sick my duck

This is how I dance when I'm drunk.... LLike an idiot.
    test
  15. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

"livejournal" deaded me.
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

looks like a wacker version of jerking... lmao

that jamaican shit bodies me.. why do they have 12 year olds humping 25 year old bitches up in the club.. everytime i see one of those videos i make an instant comparison to the chimp cage and its not even on some racist shit.. i seen one where a little dude literally jumps off a ladder onto a bitches ass... makes no sense.
    test
  17. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

dont get no better then this
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GCFRJEjM3fc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GCFRJEjM3fc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iI88gZgYh2Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iI88gZgYh2Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHTlAQAbGe4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHTlAQAbGe4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

if u aint see no kid and play movies YOU BUGGIN go watch em now
    [youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFSyBBglmpI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFSyBBglmpI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Fool, i swear the last time you got banned was for making a shit ton of off topic threads even after i continued to close them...this aint got shit to do with battling holmes i should have closed that soccer thread yesterday too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.