The Great Design - Endzwell (ft 2Pac)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Endzwell, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Endzwell

Endzwell BlueMoon Records

So one night at 430, I was about to fall asleep when I suddenly woke up and had the urge to write a song.. So I did... After I wrote it, I turned my lights off, got ready to go back to bed, then I sprung right back up because I knew it had to be recorded right away...... went to my mic, put the beat on, start to lay down the first verse.. the beat wasn't right.. went found another with these beautiful 2pac samples.. go back to my mic throw the beat on, start to record. I'm about half way through my first verse and my iTunes randomly starts playing a 2Pac song i downloaded off a mixtape earlier that day called 'By Your Side'.. at this point I'm like woah, a little freaked out.... now I'm not saying theres a dead tupac spirit here with me recording this song.... or maybe i am and I'm crazy.. but i definitely felt something with me through this whole process of a late night creation. So check it out, and let me know what YOU think!!!

for HQ version: http://www.audiomack.com/song/endzwell/the-great-design-new-cut
    test