[THE GRB] Why You must follow RapMusic’s Audio Battling Tournament

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DaneCurley, Jul 22, 2013.

1. DaneCurley

DaneCurley The Betrayed

grb.jpg
    Why You must follow RapMusic’s Audio Battling Tournament
    Welcome to the Insult Comedy Olympics. The GRB is a one-of-a-kind online experience for Rap, Hip Hop, Comedy, and Battling Fans. It’s the only place you’ll find professional grade rappers recording high quality diss records en masse. The winner receives $1500+ cash and that’s all the incentive needed to humiliate some otherwise innocent strangers.

While some people believe that infighting among talented artists is a degradation of the art, the majority of us rush to our speakers when we hear that Eminem, 50 Cent, or Joe Budden has started to beef with someone. With the GRB, you don’t have to wait for feuds to start… they are made for you. And while we do not house the aforementioned superstars, we house an impressive lineup of people you wouldn’t want to get into an argument with.

The Competition:
    Historically, many websites have attempted to host tournaments like the GRB, but RapMusic.com has been the primary residence for the niche of insult-comedian-rappers since the early 2000’s. It’s the UFC of Online Audio Battling.
    You can make a name for yourself on RM by taking out any of these noteworthy opponents:

DZK
    @DZK is the GRB version of Dan Henderson. He’s getting old, but that hasn’t affected his ability to fight. Arguably the most popular “netcee” of the early 2000’s, DZK most likely missed out on stardom simply because YouTube replaced SoundClick. He had millions of views on SoundClick and topped their Hip Hop charts, FOR YEARS. He’s from Virginia, and although I went to high school in New Jersey, I graduated with a lot of guys who were and are still fans of his. He hasn’t won a GRB to my knowledge but he is a perennial finalist, in one case getting there by defeating me (your humble writer) in the 2008 Winter GRB.

Warbux
    @warbux is the GRB version of Anderson Silva. He’s beaten practically everyone and no one is ever brave enough to call him out. Unfortunately for him, his most recent battle was a devastating KO loss. That was a live format battle, however, and his most recent audio battle was a GRB Finals winning performance. He’s certain to come for blood to remind everyone why he was purported to be the GOAT and cast aside all the lingering doubt from his live defeat.

Cire
    @Cire is the GRB version of Cain Velasquez. Listening to his gangster lyrics you picture a menacing Mexican juggernaut with “Brown Pride” tattooed across his chest. He’s a former GRB champion looking to put the belt back around his waist. Cire made the formidable gesture of donating $200 to the prize for this year’s contest. My guess is he’ll make you earn it if you draw him on the battle card. (Disclaimer: Cire says he hasn’t officially joined, but I believe he has).

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=5496412&q=hi&newref=1

Spoonfull
    @SpoonFull is the GRB version of a guy that would never fight in the UFC because he is a gentle pacifist, but has been training in deadly martial arts for his entire life. Everything from his delivery to his appearance seems to make Spoonful look like an easy target.
    [​IMG]
    Don’t make that mistake. Spoonful maims opponents and harvests their souls for battle skills. He’s another past-GRB winner whose emotionally driven indie hip hop is a stark contrast to his viciously insulting verses.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=5503400&q=hi&newref=1

Where do I fit in?
    @Noodles is the GRB version of Chael Sonnen. I have to speak about Noodles in third person, or I’d likely get fired by most of my employers for being him. He earned himself notoriety as a heel through gratuitous displays of ego, outspoken disrespect toward other battlers, and a string of hotly contested matches. Most famously, he tied Warbux (30-30) in a controversial match in the 2008 Winter GRB (a tournament that Warbux would go on to win, outright). While he’s been in several high profile battles and co-earned some of the most viewed in GRB history (vs. Warbux, DZK, Hibernation, and Nawshus), he’s never made his way into the finals. Five years later, it remains to be seen if adulthood has changed his style for better or worse.

Here are some other competitors with a history of violence:
    @Punches, @ENGengENG (Engineer), @GarciaVega, @Blackanese, @Black Jesus, and more!

Sign Ups close THIS WEEK, and the Tournament will start by the First Week of August.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 9
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  3. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

No Ness this year?
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

This was a great read, awesome work noodles!
    test
  5. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

ill follow

where are the odds i want to make a parlay bet on Warbux\
    test
  6. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

haha. bux went in last finals..
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I like this, tbh.
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

All this positive feedback and not a single rep was given? o_O
    Tough crowd, lol.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. -MV-

-MV- Banned

This. Would leave to see a Ness Lee/Warbux rematch.
    test
  10. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  11. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

So thats all it would take? Then someone PLEASE set this up asap!
    test
  12. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

LOL. got 'em
    test
  13. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Lol why Bux put my face on the midget one tho..
    test
  14. G Drag

G Drag west coast best coast

woooooooo @ that bux finals verse

this is why rapmusic.com is the best site on the internet
    test
  15. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Well done, Noodles. The contrast between DZK's face and mine is GOLD.
    test
  16. Archer

Archer Hamityville

God damn I hadn't heard that Cire for a while
    test
  17. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

lmao@the lives of noodles & repute :drakecheese:
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

That Bux track was dope. Noodles good read.

Sent from the cell block I put you in via Tapatalk Dos
    test
  19. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

that bux track was beastly :CPnoooo:
    test
  20. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Dope article, I'm mad I got no mentions tho, I'm literally the most electrifying/controversial artist in this tourny
    test