[THE GRB] Round 1 - Battle Card & Predictions

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DaneCurley, Jul 28, 2013.

1. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Right there with you bro, still gotta neg rep you though

Vikset
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Con.Found.Dead

Con.Found.Dead Active Member

I don't get it either. It's all hype, tbh.
    test
  3. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

somewhere out there, @Vikto Beats is doing this

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

I duno who will technically win all those but I can tell you who Im voting for before the matches even start lololol
    test
  5. DaneCurley

DaneCurley The Betrayed

Knowing full well that you are kidding around... Stop Kidding Around.
    We are not stopping at threats to void voting rights for board members suspected of "Aim Ringing".
    test
  6. maria.how

maria.how Active Member

your 666th post!
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

$15 says I don't even bother voting tbh... aint nobody got time for that
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

HMMMMMMMM. o_O
    test
  9. Noodles

Sever is PMing me right now trying to give me life lessons about how to be loved and respected by people.

:calvinwtf:
    Apparently, if I want love & respect, I'm not supposed to show people the PM's he sends me.
    :facepalm2:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

just battle sever you wont burn any bridges
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

Sorry if I missed it but when are the battles due? I'm a bit unclear about that

and good luck @jackmcrack
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

nvm i see its approx a week cool

lol @ tragic warbux rematch

cant blame jeff this time
    test
  13. Noodles

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, killer.
    If I battled every oversensitive boardmember I've offended, we'd need a 20 week long GRB.
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Fuck is a ribo

tapatalk tho
    test
  15. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:

post them.
    test
  16. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  17. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Cire gona go ham
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

b1 what are the odds of sever surviving the mexican slaughter?
    test
  19. RMCJoey

RMCJoey TADC

1. My name is Joe xx. I am twenty seven years old, and among numerous other things, a freelance writer, marketer, and creator. More importantly, I am a grateful consumer of your products, and advocate for the positive effects they have on the daily lives of your many devoted clientele. I believe that electronic cigarette use (vaping) will eventually eclipse the actual, physical cigarette in the not-too-distant future; and of all the electronic cigarette brands I have explored thus far, xx is my most preferred for a multitude of reasons, the majority of which I am sure you would appreciate as a company. Your outstanding customer service and obvious desire to stand out among your rising competition make your products an enjoyable, reliable option for all those seeking to transition into a more health-conscientious lifestyle. For these reasons, I have been recording observations of your brand and industry, and brainstorming for ideas that I believe may have a positive effect on certain aspects of your online presence. Unfortunately, my excitement for these ideas has been almost completely extinguished by the complete lack of acknowledgement I have received after having tried unsuccessfully to communicate with a representative from your company.

I have posted on your Facebook Wall at least twelve times, asking for either a direct response, or a timeline for when I might receive a direct response. I have inquired as to how to submit my ideas to a xx representative or Marketing Division member to four separate operators on your xx phone line. Every operator I spoke to directed me to one of two email addresses, neither of which were responsive to a pair of emails that I sent nearly one month ago. The last associate I spoke to was very helpful, and tried her best to provide me with an answer to a question she clearly had no answer for. She assured me that my questions, as well as contact information would be given to a supervisor, so that I would be given an official response. It has been ten or so days since that time, and the dismissive-ness of your marketing team has done absolutely nothing to expand upon the optimism of that courteous, operator. Also, whomever it is that is in control of your Facebook page and its’ content, has also been incapable of showing concern for my desire to speak to a representative from your company, and now, as a result of this disregard for my numerous phone calls, emails, and wall posts, I have begun to grow disappointed that xx would rather devote their foremost promotional, interacting platform to publicizing customer complaints, and Caption Contests (which some times do not declare a winner), than to openly acknowledging and conveying a welcoming attitude towards someone enthusiastic enough to devote their valuable time and energy into ideas that could potentially yield positive results for your online presence (and subsequently, brand as a whole).

I will continue to use your products, and enjoy the many new fragrances, and flavors of the world that were previously obscured by my past chain-smoking. If there comes a time when xx are ready to begin treating their online presence with the respect that I wish I would have received simply for having shown the initiative to develop ideas on your behalf, I can be reached via E-mail at the following address (xx). If this occurs, I will gladly provide contact information for a more appropriate method of communication. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for your products, and the positive impact they have had on my health. I hope to eventually enjoy an exciting conversation with an upbeat, open-minded, and creative member of your talented marketing staff.

Thank you, and best of luck,

Joe
    test
  20. RMCJoey

RMCJoey TADC

That was just the rough draft of a trivial complaint letter I was writing out of frustration that this company is ignoring my attempts to contact them despite the fact I have legitimately good ideas.. there are some poorly written parts and the letter is too antagonistic.. I recently rewrote it so that it would be more sympathetic.

there you go Cire lol
    test