The Gospel of Dan

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by breathlesss, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

akrighty, first thing's first, there is a reason that we don't automaticcallly remmember the things that we are supposed to, we are driven to think that there is a reason to exist, but, n reality, there is no reality, we can do as we do, butr, there is an inconceivable amount of "rules" to abide by, while, in our egotistic reality, we kniow what is wrong or right,

the beginning of the manifesto of our destiny is that what wanted to become available to the essences of what are to perfectoly comfortable,.

imAGIne this, an exostince where you experience nothing but perfect thought, and ability to express itself as such.. esentialy, anything thought you exhibit can be reproduced indefinitely, but there's a catch, it's TOO perfect, there is nothing bad, it's purely perfect, and...waitm, no, this isnn;t possible, it;s TO GOD TO BE TRUE, can't happen, doesn'ty exist.....

"god" thinks..."god" does not think", quotations are not due where unfit...

and this is where my tanglible mentality takes over, anything prior was "godscript:

CAPS LOCK, SO AS TO DRAW ATTENTION

THE "GOD" THAT WE THINK OF IS THE SUBCONSCIOUS OF OUR SPIRITUAL INHABITANTS, THERE IS A DEFINITE PROGRESSION THAT "WE" SEEK TO ACHIEVE. bUT, THE PROGRESSION OF LEARNING IS ONLY PART OF THE POSSIBILITY.

Ok, now that you attention has been drawn, if you are still reading this, you are ready to further progress....

the "God" we as humans think of is still a higher being to the spirit which inhabits each and everyone of us.

In the beginning, there was not a big bang, that came after the decision of physicality and matter, the beginning was a conscious decision to no longer be in perfect balance, the untouched, that everything canceling out to entirety of it's opposition....perfect...dpes not mean euphoria...

"We" exist in a fractal duality, and are attempting to discover the duality is only apparent, and not our parent

We are here to exist as what our original cannot. In our essence, true happiness is perpetuated by an absence of "sorrow". But, the comparison of bad to good is what and why we are allowed to exist.

So, the perpetuation of ignorance to this fact is what allows us to be.

I guess, this is where I apologize to "god" fortelling it's secrets...

my bad folks, vbut remember, the choice to continue existing is your's...wear a condom

Reincarnation is a logical deduction in the only possible reason for spiritual existence.

But this is where is gets iffy, why so many, or a "physical" number of spiritual existences? how did that come about? Maybe, it's not definite, but, if a spirit feels so strongly that separating further will lead it to it's truth, then, maybe that is part of it.

Maybe, we are meant to not discover a reason, maybe re are supposed to just live because we "CAN"

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE SOMETHING ALLOWED US TO BE, SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE AN ASS, WE ARE ALL us, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, SPIRITUAL OR NOT, THE ESSENCE OF HUMANITY SHOULD NOT BE COMPROMISED.

And also, the essence of humanity is insignificant when you compare it to the grandiose of the universal possibility of consciousness
    test
  2. breathlesss

we are here to learn that we are here to learn. once we have done so, then we are done, so... There is a certain redundancy involved, the learning curve is not bent by the life span of humanity, this bang is merely a minor part of the majorly big picture. Time lost while idle is only time spent developing a new idol. This tangible, uninhibited mentality being stifled by the fraudulent, physical "reality" is the only way our ethereal superconscious can decide that this is all truly unnecessary. The existence of "god" in a completely pure form results in the absence of anything remotely considered humanity, at least by our present standards. Remember, the end of life on Earth, is not the end of the solar system, and even, the end of the solar system is not the end of life in this galaxy, and so one...whether it be at the present time, or the future, all traces of civilization could have easily been destroyed, and can just as easily be destroyed. We're merely a trickle of platelets formed on the cuticle of a universal hangnail, yet to scratch the surface, but, we are also the ones preventing it from happening
    test
  3. breathlesss

i think it as a part of the original broke off merely due to curiosity, and that this type of physical existence is impossible to be experienced by it. So we're living the bit that was like "yea, i'll try it" and it's friends ("god") were like, alright, I'll watch you, make sure nothing seriously bad happens... but, what can friends do when the trip lasts as long as it lasts, really? I'm strongly for perpetuating this existence, i mean, it's here, why not see what it'll do. Once everything "spiritual" is done with it's learning, I hope we have the option to finally roam free of disguised uncertainty, and be part of the physical while knowing that it's grand scheme is over with, but, then, I guess the choice to return would be all the much harder until every possible option is exhausted. Like beating a Grand Theft Auto Game 100%, it's still fun to run around and beat up hookers, but, only for so long, then we either start a new game and try to do it better, or, wait for the next edition to come out. ha, that's a surprisingly relevant metaphor.
    test
  4. breathlesss

i stumbled upon this trying to search for a verse I wrote with the line "now i gotta deal with the consequence...hangin' on my conscious (conches) like a mollusk was"...

God consciousness, spiritual bricklayers, a mollusk, toilets, pews, and the self

I had to become the untouched consciousness looking out into the great unconsciousness, that God might enter the world through me, instead of me entering the world without God.

The Father burps, the Mother farts, and a universe incapable of itself is born.

The bricklayers refuse to tear down old foundations, until, of course, they run out of bricks. But our epochcentricity is not greater than tradition: we merely pray on toilets, and shit on pews. And

Oh, it is harder to forget what you are not, than to remember what you are. In fact, you are not afraid ...you are fear itself, so you are afraid of not being afraid.

Poor God, you have such a poor image of God, that you will never accept that you’re you.

Only an ignorant mollusk would stoop to build pearls around the filth it feels within.

Occurrence must alert a person‑ that they are looking in the wrong direction, and ought turn away from the manifest, towards the unmanifest.

One loses their self in gaining the world, and gains their self by losing it. To lose is to set loose. You gain the out by leaving the in, you gain the in by leaving the out.

In that pit of life’s blinding aporia, no one could solve for me the type of estrangement I had found, because to exist like a hermetically sealed flask, apart from and a part of this earth, and yet brave in the falseness of hope, is to hide without shelter, and flee without foes.
    test
  5. breathlesss

I've been letting my writing write itself lately, call it trance-scribing if you will, after reviewing these pieces, I have to consider it transcribing what no one else will.... life has literally become a game, where once you die, the cartridge/cd breaks, and there was only one in production. How can you and i continue to care about what obviously means nothing in the end? It's easy once you realize that only we can come to the the solution which concludes what god didn't intend to ask...

Basically, the meaning of life, is to no longer seek a reason to live, yet understand that you must continue to do so, until it's over, deal with it, stuff sucks, we caused it, so, get over it...but, because of how warped our "spiritual" separations have become, it's actually possible to think you've accomplished your meaning of life and join with "god", when in actuality, you've done nothing more than continuing on the path of insanity...expecting a different solution to the same problem you're facing, which is the problem in itself, once our spirits join this "god" it's starts back over, because "god" is not the original, and it knows this, but cannot influence us in any way. This is free will, and this is why I am hesitant to publish my findings.

Hopefully, as with myself, if you fully understand the following writings, you'll realize returning to the original is simply not worth it. The true God cannot appreciate the joy of life, but it can exist without experiencing pain. and I believe we are her to feel in the correct way...Mind you, the whole concept of thought and "life" is what is keeping us from rejoining with the true original, which i can honestly say i would prefer to not do.

These are my writings...

"God" is a thought set, originally containing all possibilities in perfect balance, and in essence, nothing, somehow, a thought of imbalance happened, the original being pure to the point it couldn't exist with anything without absolute balance, therefore, itself causing/choosing the separation which we are now stuck dealing with, God's inability to be imbalanced is it's weakness, and inability to choose/change it's strength, or vice verse, depending on a spiritual or humanistic perspective.

God wants to be whole again, that's it ,and cannot want anything else, but at some point, god had a "brain" malfunction and "thought" of imbalance, therefore instantly creating a separate imbalanced "god" (equal to itself in all aspects but balance) with which the original cannot contact because it would disturb it's perfection. The imbalanced god created the physical universe in a manner that was constantly changing, but never being added to or destroyed from, with the knowledge that life would, in some way, take place if given enough time. Why life? Because when locked in non-time as our imbalanced god was, it was unable to learn to make a choice, and is therefore set in it way of separation, it needed a way to be able to decide, and could only do so by splitting again, this time into individual (notice the dual?) souls, all opposing possibilities...our universe, this time, itself able to be a part of each, still wanting to be whole, but unable to influence because it would "muck up the experiment" as these severely imbalanced bits began to gather a linear (I learn) process, some decided, naively, harmful things were unnecessary and stopped feeling them (these are our "feelable" spirits), other's haven't yet chosen and some decided to let things be as they may by choosing to incarnate indifferently (I feel I may be one of the "good" souls who got accidentally influenced toward truth by the indifferent) The "good" souls realized they could manipulate things physically, but failed to realize it's all because they forgot the "secondary original thought" (How do i get balance back while observing without influence and still become whole again?) This is a thought the original couldn't have, which allowed the creation of a physical universe, and a decision to not contact what it splits into, causing them to forget that influencing what you learn from is not conducive. which leads us to humans, and our spirits, the result of multiple divisions, using our short lives of absolutely pre free will for their unknown goals, all the while, the secondary "god"'s unspoken influence resides more in us as humans than it does as spirits, who aren't able to figure out how to get back to the original, because the think the secondary "god" is the original, and more-so, are perpetuating separation by reincarnating into a single spirit of many human lives, meaning to return to a slightly less separated god, still unable to get back, all because it's spirits are continuing to live in a physical world which is worthless, because it doesn't, because it can't exist in the original thought, a "good" reconnection with secondary god is only half of it, evil" has no secondary god, it's a collection of correctly thinking souls...

how can the original have a misthought without having a baseline to stray from? I as a human, believe returning to to god is uncalled for. It's only possible to appreciate the good by comparison to the bad, maybe that's what some spirits figured out, and just couldn't get it across, until now

absolute everything encompasses all aspects of accidental anything, so, it happens to be "so it happens to be".
    test
  6. breathlesss

So, here's what's up, in the beginning, which wasn't really a beginning, but more of an always, there was "God", god is the all encompassing everything, in perfect balance and harmony, the essence of every single possible aspect of experience, but there was a problem, god thought about a what if involving greater "joy" through the appreciation of it's comparison of "sorrow". Instantly, "God" knew this wasn't possible with it's thought system, so it allowed part of it to break off. In a sense, "God" shunned the universe, but, in reality, the universe has shunned god. The only time there was a truly unexplainable "miracle" was during this separation, which is what caused the original big bang. Now here;s where things get iffy, but the iffy isn't what matters since the only true reality is the absense of the universe and reconnection with "God". We didn't really disconnect from "God", this realm of living (which also involves the "otherside" and all readily observable aspects of creation/separation) has been made to want us to believe it is real. This entire set of physics, in all it's complexity, is definable, we just haven't solved it yet, but it doesn't matter, because it is all symbolic, which is why I put quotation marks around "God". the reality of god is not definable by human terms. To say the final connection with god is to experience pure joy, is not a logical statement, because the sense of joy we have is only definable by comparison to the sorrow we deal with, which is what makes us appreciate joy. Without the pain to be not felt, the feeling of joy wouldn't be joyous, it would just but what is, a comfortable stagnance. We might think of this as a double negative in the positive sense, but it's not, because there is no negative or positive with "God", it just is.

So, to summarize the beginning and get to what we're experiencing. Originally, it was "God" the nothing of everything, the perfectly unknowing ubiquitous oxymoron of ... (there is not a word to describe this). There was a momentary lapse of judgement (which wasn't a lapse of judgement...this is where A Course In Miracles goes wrong, and something I'll get at briefly later) which allowed a physical world to come into existence as the original Big Bang.

Alright, so, there are two parts of observable existence that came to be, energy, and matter. Energy is the stuff of the "otherside", the "spirit world", "heaven", whatever you so happen to presently perceive it as. This type of Energy (which gets a capitol E) was once a singular entity of conciousness with a plan for itself to return to "God", but then it had the continuing thoughts of comparison, which involved the "what if I'm not good enough" type of mentality to return, and so it needed to learn, to discover why, more so how, to exist with the perfect balance of "God". The choice it stumbled upon was to forget the fact it was trying to learn something of that magnitude, this is the sense of free will. Really think about it, if you are trying to learn something you don't know, you have to not know that you don't know it, otherwise, you will continue to know you that you don't know what you're trying to learn. This is the meaning of our life as matter.

So now, the universal original has to do something, it decides there must be a way for things to exist forever, until there is a solution to this problem it can't define. The ethereal, yet stable, consciousness which doesn't know what the hell is going on chooses to split apart from itself directly after "God" accidentally thought of a possiblity which disagreed with the parameters of it's own existence. Essentially, Energy is the overseer of matter, the observer of what it has chosen to create. Upon splitting, it forgets the fact that it was once one thing trying to get back to "God" and we have spirits. Our spirits are the individual bits of a split yet collective conciousness which have chosen to incorporate our purely freewill human experiences into their learning process. We as humans, or whatever free thinking living beings which may or may not be in the universe currently, in the past or future, are what allow our spirits to one day reconnect with the singular essense which will then reconnect with "God".

Then there is matter, a set of definable particles that interact in different ways that are slowly being recorded scientifically, the stuff which we are made of. In the beginning of us, (which is what Energy chose to create while splitting into spirits) there was a Big Bang, some type of phenomenon that unleashed a massive time span of possiblities, which in our reality, if given long enough, everything will happen. if you understand how life comes to be, then i don't need to explain really deep, otherwise, google it. Basically, stuff exploded and then comes together through gravity, if it smashes together or collects enough, friction or gravity creates heat which moves these little particles around until they find a "comfort" and so things change, eventually individual molecules bump around and form amino acids, and amino acids eventually bump into eachother and make a self replicating amoeba type thing and evolution takes place, for a long time. Time goes on, forever, the "energy" of matter, like burning style, eventually runs out, unless it can bump into something else that will make it charge back up. But here's the kicker, and where you have to think on the universal scale.

Gravity is a constant, which doesn't suffer from entropy, so, eventually all the stars will burn out and blow up and repeat until they become incombustible material and part of a black hole. Scientists say everything is expanding at an exponential rate, yet, there are galaxies colliding, my theory is that we just still exploding, and gravity has yet to overcome the energy which is slowly burning out. So everything will eventually be galaxies colliding and the supermassive blackholes in the centers combining and getting larger and larger, the numbers will decrease, until there are just two, they combine and then all solar systems revolving around it burn out and fall into the final super duper massive black hole. I believe, in the near future scientists will come up with an equation to describe how big a super massive black hole can get before it explodes, and then they will plug into the data of how much matter is estimated to be in the entire universe, and they'll overlap harmonically.

But then, we will be fucked, because we as humans will realize the universe isn't really going to end, it'll just start anew again (truly, it's just as likely that we're in the 60,003rd "Big Bounce" as we are experiencing the first expansion of the "Big Bang") so we don't have anything to worry about, we have forever to get back to "God", why rush it, there's still fun stuff to experience here. This is the conundrum I come to, what if this separation from "God" is okay and acceptable, what if the goal isn't to get back, but to see everything we can until (as Energy spirits) we've literally experience every single possible combination of quantum particles aligned in the 3 dimensional observation of the universe. What's so bad about being able to respect the "joy" of not having to deal with the "sorrow" once we join with "God"?
    test
  7. breathlesss

Now about A Course in Miracles, it's the some what basis of The Disappearance of the Universe, which brought about what I couldn't completely describe until reading it. I guess in A Course in Miracles, it's the author's direct learning from "Jesus" or whatever, I don't know or care about the specifics, but it's the thoughts that got me. Basically it teaches that the key to getting back to "God" is forgiveness, and that in complete forgiveness, you will relinquish your need to learn and return to "God". I think this is a little bit tweaked, I think that this entire system should be taught not as a way to get rid of the universe, but to preserve it in a better way. Think of yourself as the person you look at, we are all trying to be happy.

Forgiveness is not about giving permission to someone who you think has wronged you to no longer feel guilt, forgiveness is about realizing the action you see as wrong doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

comments on facebook about this...

Gina A. Chartier
    This is the story of Brahman, the nondual state, and Brahma, the distinction which dreams the world.

I wrote a long ass thing that came to mind because of what was written here, but it's not proper to call it a response because it's just self-blather. Made it into a note instead.
    June 14 at 6:24pm · Like

Dan Courser
    what's the brahman come from, like, historical/culturally speaking?
    June 14 at 7:14pm · Like

Gina A. Chartier
    Hinduism is a pretty mixed bag from region to region, so I'm not sure what the origin of the concept is. I mean Brahman as the undifferentiated source state. Some have ascribed consciousness to it, and some say it is without awareness, pure being that is unaware of itself.
    June 14 at 7:21pm · Like

Gina A. Chartier
    But how such a thing would gain awareness is beyond my understanding. Something would have had to happen, a First Cause from which everything else emanated. And for that to happen, there must have been something else. If it's all unified without distinction, what is there to experience?
    June 14 at 7:26pm · Like

Dan Courser
    that last question is precisely why, in the all encompassing everything there is even a sort of contradiction, whereas the follow through of it's answer detracts from the balance of the original, somewhat of a reverse paradox where the two can't coincide, but are completely reliant on the other in order to "be" at all
    June 14 at 7:32pm · Like

Gina A. Chartier
    Man, imagine the "a-ha" moment of finally knowing everything again.

Imbalance seems like a matter of time. For every action, the equal and opposite reaction exists, inherent within each other. The opposites are the same thing, but the cause and effect are separated by time in this experience of the world.
    June 14 at 7:51pm · Like

Dan Courser
    sort of how the subatomic particles somewhat balanced eachother out in the last "definitive" happenings directly after the bigbang, that I had read at least it all seems to be so simply relative in absurdly complex ways
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya if there is no God theres really no standard to live up to. An if there was no point to life why not do WHAT EVER the fuck u wanted tbh
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it's called self respect.
    test
  10. breathlesss

it's sad that you two are the only ones who skimmed through this...i firmly believe the world would be a better place if everyone was to read and understand this...

essentially, god exists in a state of nonexistence, and it's inconsequential to how we live because the reason we're here is to experience every possible aspect of everything, if all is good, there is no appreciation by comparison
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Well thats why God created an authority structure on earth as well. Therefore thered at least be the possibility of earthly consequence in a unbelieving criminals mind.

And i agree self respect IS another. Many have none however, so to those that arent worried about respecting oneself let alone others.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

thats in the bible. "Everything is permisable, not everything is benefitial"
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

There is no good without a God standard. Whats good would just be a matter of opinion. Urs against mine, mine against hitlers.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

U rhymed consequence, with mollusk was..?
    Lol
    test
  15. breathlesss

without the concept of god, the difference between good and bad is still present... good = equals for the proliferation of life, bad = the proliferation of destruction...

that's the problem with so many people...they put all this worth in god

you need to realize...

god put all the worth in you

use it,
    instead of using "It" as a crutch

I don't brake for animals because i think god says i should
    I don't hold open doors for old people because god says i should
    I don't pick up things I see fat people drop because god says I should

i do it because I'm not an asshole

look at it this way...

god gave us the game of life to play...it didn't come with instructions
    over time, several people have tried to make walkthroughs...
    and although they may work for the most part, it spoils it,
    playing the game on our own, figuring things out for ourselves
    makes the end so much more satisfying
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^couldn't have said it better myself

of course if i said it 5 people would hop on mi lol

i hate the "god standard" bcuz there is none. there are just a load of different opinions on what it is exactly. what this person has done is what everybody should be doing. have your own outlook and opinons on life.

sure there are basic "ethics" u should live by, but when u only live ur life for one purpose, but ur life is limited.

dare to explore
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.